/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- Splatoon's Testfires will resume! If you don't have the game, you will be able to download the Splatoon demo and play from 3-5 PM PT on August 25-28! splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/148985670078/its-time-for-the-splatoon-summer-splatdown
- Starting in early September, ESL will team up with Nintendo to bring Splatoon tournaments throughout Europe for 6 months! Stay tuned for more details. mynintendonews.com/2016/08/17/europe-nintendo-and-esl-join-to-bring-online-tournaments-to-splatoon-fans/
- As of the newest update, you will now receive 1000 bonus points for winning a Turf War match, up from 300! In addition, after 30 wins, Judd will give you a Super Sea Snail if you talk to him!
- Watch the Squid Sisters' latest live performance at Japan Expo here! youtube.com/watch?v=rt5cnCywVrI
- The Squid Sisters' new album, Live in Makuhari, has been released! See the tracklist here: nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-live-in-makuhari-cd-full-tracklist/

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0hRffD2svs3XWdZm
mediafire.com/view/cqgkbrbvu2gbqqw/ink_BEAKON_guide_final.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friends with Octarians!

at least octoposter is here

/ink/ is dead, mate.

why do you still come here, my friends

>return to see previous thread dead
>no new /ink/ thread
>even checked /nintyg/, nobody there
this is my last attempt to revive /ink/ if we died agian i will wait until someone else try making a new one or the announcement of spla2n

the previous thread was only at 150 posts... wow I assumed that it hit bump limit but nobody bothered to make a new op

>nobody bothered to make a new op
>not even anniefag tried to make a new thread
we are really dead

What's with the club amiibo miiverse posts with the Callie and Marie amiibos?

nobody cares

it's pretty daunting to make an OP

anyone found out any cool squid facts from splatoon?

>letting the thread die

ayy

toughen up millennial bitch

it's not nice to bully people.
90s actually

I...I´m sorry user
but I have to __________________________________ insert blog post here ___________________________ , but it is so difficult to solve that, only if someone could help me insert patreon here

Where is your discord? One was posted last thread, but it was so small.

we used to have a pretty cozy circlejerk server back in the day. it was starting to lose its luster, though. not sure how it's doing these days

ayyy i knew jess still browsed here
keep denying it

hm

Who? What?

i dont even know to who are you talking about

Main /ink/ discord server

discord.gg/0hRffD2svs3XWdZm

The only people left here do not want to join discords because they are shitters

>you will never eat out marie

>you will never eat out with Marie

>you will never make callie eat out marie

All the shitters are in the discord

yup, only god tier players left here in the thread

Bumping with beakons. Give them a shot next time you play.

mediafire.com/view/cqgkbrbvu2gbqqw/ink_BEAKON_guide_final.png

How about you stop suggesting people use the worst sub in the game you fucking loser

rude

nobdy plays this game

>I assumed that it hit bump limit
why would you assume that when it takes /ink/ 5 days to hit bump limit nowadays?

90's are still millenials

based octolings keeping deadest thread alive

good night /ink/

i still love you no matter what you become

this place is shit fuck off

stop posting in this thread let it die

stop posting in this fucking thread

Octarians are love
Octarians are life
Ocrarians are a miracle if the universe!

What games have similar style to Splatoon? Both visual and musical.

thank you based octolings for saving this dead thread

looking for something else to play?
cant blame you, this game sucks

stop fucking posting retards, it's time for /ink/ to finally die for good

it's 4am and people aren't usually playing splatoon at 4am-7am so yeah

that and uni/school started for most people

stopp making posts you fucking asshole let the thread die

judging by poster count you posted in here previously

you're the one not letting it die

who cares

i am teling people to stop posting you fucking retard

Nobody plays the game and there's so few waifus that everything that can be posted about them has been posted

If I asked for a squad now I'd probably just barely manage a twin and that probably would still require waiting for the rotation to change or something else

nobody cares

unrelated to your post, but i really wished those shoes didn't have stealth jump so i could actually wear them
is stealth jump actually any good?

Wear some QSJ to counter it's effects or use it's delay to your advantage since the enemy would've stopped watching the spot by the time you arrive unexpectedly

It's good as far as exclusive foot related abilities go since ink res was nerfed and bomb sniffer is more useful but only when you're on a defensive build

Exactly nobody cares about the game and peopel are slowliy starting not to care about their waifus so might as well let it die and post anything relevant and major on /v/ at least until the sequel

Best ability in the game mate. Being able to freely jump wherever and whenever without risk is fantastic.

are there any particular modes/weapons that benefit it?

sup faggot i'm still here

Tower Control. Any weapon with a fast TTK.

It makes Tower Control a fucking breeze since you can hop to the Tower whenever you have a teammate on it. You can even intercept it if the enemy reclaims it during the extended wind-up for your jump, which actually turns into a good thing about the ability.

It's also handy for charging onto Splatzones for last second defenses, but I've had huge success with it on Rainmaker. Like where I chose to jump to our carrier, but he then gets splatted causing the game to enter overtime, the enemy bursts the bubble while I'm mid-jump, and I land on the fish where he had died, picking it up and instantly ending the game.

It's such a useful ability in Ranked, though pointless on Turf War.

stop

fucking

posting

who care

stop

no

nice tumblr meme

Motherly Marie is so good.

stop

I don't like this nu-babt meme

nobody cares

Bless you for responding

unf unf

I wonder what Callie is saying.

You're cute, Hotaru chan.

Smooth.

I enjoy the Kelp Splat Charger.

Aw, I'm going away this weekend. I wanted to play with squibs and welcome new players.

World Tour or Space Adventure? Have fun!

RM rotation later looks good. Walleye and Hammerhead.

make memes inside Callie

todays mememimeme is poking a cat with a stick
maybe she's trying to play with it? is it national cat poking day? who knows
makes me wonder if any squids try to play with judd. he looks like a fatass, but apparently that's all fur. yet another mystery!

Cute!

That looks really good cut out. Kinda want manmenmi stickers now.

i'm pretty sure those exist actually

so you made a giant shitpost a few threads ago saying that you're leaving just to return again to shitpost with more off-topic discussion?

ebin

here's two squids laughing at you

who's gonna tell him

does anyone remember the forbidden image?

don't you dare

Did the suffering comic scanlation ever get completed?

>image
>singular

lmao

there were forbidden images
and then there was THE forbidden image, from june 2015

i won't

let's be real here. nintendo blew their load too soon

I wish they released the sheldon weapons slower... I bought them all at once, used them all within the span of a couple of hours, and never used most of them again. if they did them over several weeks instead of two big dumps, we'd have had meme lobbies for each one and I'd've used them more

There is still a slim chance we'll get a final weapons pack for the remaining weapons that have yet to receive Sheldon's overhauls.

slimmer than fuckin dezly

once every other week would have been good. they should have also released sheldon's picks one by one

It might have become annoying to have games where everybody is trying out the weekly new weapon.