ITT: cars you will probably never own

[poorfag edition, no super/hyper cars, not more than $50k]

>not more than $50k

Does it count if I will only own cars over $50k?

Cars you will never own that are under 50k? The fuck kind of depressing shit is that?

Fuck you Fast and the Furious.

There are a couple of Cerberas for under 20k€ where I live, but I'm pretty certain the prices will rise and especially the maintenance is probably gonna be nightmareish in the future.

I want one so bad though

I hate them so much, ugly taken to a new level. I'll probably never own one.

all of em

>never sold over here
>not old enough to be imported
>when they are old enough it'll be impossible to find a good one for cheap
FUCK YOU MERCEDES

i really want a new 2016 mustang gt roush stage 2, probably will never get one because i work a job that only pays 11.fiddy an hour

Fml

69 Chevelle with a 350, doesnt even have to be Original just need it to be a solid runner.
Ill prob never own one since im saving up for a house and boomers want 10k for a rusted out example.
By the time i buy my house the prices for them are prob gonna be 15-20k, at that point ill just spend the money on 2-3 other cars.

>I'll never own a mint condition 1st gen NSX

>cars you'd probably never own

I have owned 3 cars in the last 10 years. At this rate I would have hardly owned a drop in the pool before I die.

So

>almost all

fuck boomers

why would anyone want to do that

>prices start at 200 and ends at fucking 500k
>tfw never

>3500 lbs
pigfat

Just LS swap your miata, bam basically a Z8 but better

This. So much this. By the time i save up for one, they'll be even more out of date. They will still spank any truck beside snek truck and will smoke its half baked predecessor the tremor.

It's Paul walkers actual dd vehicle in the franchise not the gtr or anything.

Picture

ehh, Z8 was never something for blasting around a track. more of a cruiser

Came here to post this. Though I'll never be able to afford it, I don't think it's fair to blame a single factor; its price inflation was inevitable.

Owning one of these is probably never gonna happen.

chances are slim, boys

Non turbo ones aren't that expensive tho

I wouldn't want that shit engine either desu

>that feel when I just imported a '94 RZ

Just get an R33 Skyline instead. Not quite as good, but very similar, and a ton cheaper.

Because they're undesirable.

I just want one that doesn't cost me $10k before another $8k in repairs to make it look and run good.

>cars you will never own
>not more than $50k
I really feel bad for you OP.

Integra Type-R because all of them have been fucked to hell and back 5 times and owners still want 15k CAD for their POS

S2000, Roll the dice on an AP1 that has sketchy valve retainers, and likely needs a new top and diff along with a ton of TLC. Or, pay out the ass for an AP2

NSX, prices going up fast, creeping out of that attainable range.

You just have no imagination.

An unmolested Rx-7

Hold me ;-;

>Z8

>200k

>mfw

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT, you're right. Didn't expect that.

There's one old dude in my neighborhood who's driving one.
To be honest it doesn't look like a 200k car at all.

S2K because there's not a single one in my country.