Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
Part 1
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
Part 2
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160822.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
>Summer Gacha part 2:
Arturia Archer 5*
Marie Caster 4*
Martha Ruler 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Nightingale CE: Guts (1 turn), NP gain by 15% - Oil and Cement drops +1
5* In the navy CE: Quick cards by 10%, NP starts at 50% - Ishuca alloy and Iron drops +1
4* Edison & Co CE: Recover 200 HP per turn, Arts cards by 8% - Eadrom alloy and Stone drops +1
3* Dr.P CE: reduction of damage from status (-100), Debuff resist up by 5% - Realta alloy and Wood drops +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
New servants ascension
imgur.com/gallery/jRWf7

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Complete materials
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcnmWGyOOPA
goboiano.com/news/4914-parents-call-for-ban-on-anime-after-suicide-of-15-year-old-boy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FP gacha

Medb Thread

Tamamo!

>4*

I want to smack Helena's ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=tcnmWGyOOPA
Ripperoni, suicide user. He deserved better than his account being sold on reddit for a quick buck.

>Not in memory of suicidal user edition
Fuck off Nyugen

reddit translation where

High tension, Mephisto!

I don't really feel that way about it all when her competition is

>Artoria who changes from a two piece Bikini to a jacket and ends with a one piece with a crown and cape
>Anne who moves from whore wear to swimwear to her usual Pirate wear AND has has the privilege of having a unique 3rd Ascension pose/art
>Mordred that gets a tan and wears a sailor suit which she eventually drops for a jacket
>Martha that wears a jacket,loses the skirt then takes off the jacket and then puts on gauntlets
>Kiyo who wears a fancy kimono swimsuit,changes to a one piece then goes to a two piece Bikini with her hair color altered
>And Cake that transitions from a fancy-ish tubetop dress to a sundress to a bikini

literally everyone but her went full Veeky Forums vacation mode

Neat.

Xth for A++ rank luck can't get past the desire sensor

Scathach Assassin's line if you have Medb -

「メイヴがな、この姿を見てからというものやけにつっかかってくるのだ。クーちゃんをたぶらかしてどうこうと……まったく、幾年月を経てもあいかわらず元気なことだ」

Should I be happy that I got an Imaginary or sad that I didn't get a single fucking event roll?

I got a Tamamo-chan-sama from a ticket immediately after.

thanks mr.slanty eye

I can totally read that

Nobunaga must have whaled something fierce these two gachas.

That's because they're attention whores.

Eh, mordred last one is pretty disappointing too

Translate please, friend.
Don't you tell me someone seriously committed suicide over this game? That would make me sad.

Press F to pay respects.

Best boy.

It wasn't over this game.

Tamamo just wants to enjoy the beach

>Don't you tell me someone seriously committed suicide over this game?
No, he was just a miserable sack of shit who clearly didn't even want to be happy, who just so happened to coincidentally play this game.

So is Tamamo tho
Actually she should notedly be a bigger attention whore with all her husbando shit

One day my friend, one day.

Not over the game but because he hated his life. Gave away his account but some piece of dogshit from reddit got it and put it up for sell

why are you playing a weeb game if you can't read the mystic script?

was for

It's high noon Clownfag.

I'm more suprised there haven't been more reports of faggots killing themselves, considering most of this fanbase seems to have serious mental issues.

Tamamo just pretends to be an attention whore because she feels obligated to, she's really not that interested in (You).

Oh? Was he an user here or did someone here about this from another site? Even though it's not over this game, which makes me glad, it's still sad. He was one of us, after all, and was clearly in a bad place.

It literally happened last thread

Fuck off faggot

Robin a cute!

As someone who tried to kill himself once, I don't really recommend it, if you fail you might end having to pay 7k to fix the elevator. Well at least I got a cat and my mom treated me specially well from that point on

Medb a shit

I can't kill myself until Fate is over

If it wasn't obvious then, I wasn't here last thread. Literally just came here, saw it was on bump limit, and then this one came up so I just moved to here. Guess I'll give it a read.

You should follow his example and kill yourself too, fag.

LIZ THREAD

It happened less than 2 hours ago.

I take it pic isn't related, because two Medbros creating a funny moment is more reason to suggest that Medb isn't shit, at least, her fanbase isn't.

Holding hands on the beach with Dr.P

So what servants do you think were miscast or should of had a different seiyuu?

How about we all kill ourselves?

>clicked the purple crater instead of the broken skyscraper and brought my underleveled silver team to 40ap

hahaha, fuck me.

Sounds good.

Edison -> Norio Wakamoto

Not that Terashima doesn't do a good job, of course.

Yes.

How do you guys go about farming cement anons

i pretty much have nothing decent to deal with the automatons

The lack of medals, Archer Skill Gems, dragon fangs.

The suffering is real.

Then there's ruler martha who wants rider blue gems.

Thank god i didn't try to level the tesla i got some gachas back, and just focused on Emiya, Atalanta and Nobunaga.

fuck off whale

Fuck off back to Facebook.

Emiya.

Making a Cement/Oil hybrid team made farming the quests on the eastern edge of the island a lot easier for me.

Please user. I'm F2P, just been playing since launch.

(Y0u)

I just read it. I hope it was just an elaborate way of quitting the game and getting (You)'s with it, otherwise that would be very sad. At least other anons tried to help the though.

Found the edgy redditors. Might even be a samefag.

Berserker Kintoki

Andersen is tired of your shit.

>Dragonball will never see shading and animation as cool as your gif ever again

I will fuck him until he isn't

>deleted

Hi there Shiki user

>they gave us this for free

You haven't seen an actual whale if you think that's one.

Shiki user here

I love dicks

Hey everyone it's that user bitching about not rolling Kiyohime again reminding you it's okay to kill yourself over not getting your waifu

Fuck off.

I know the fools should have made her the 5* SSR in the gacha.

I can imagine Shakes laughing in the background.

Nobu a CUTE.

But I got her already can I still kill myself though?

Saber Alter animations update when? My first gold, my trusted companion that carried me till now and best of all versions of saber deserves it

Back of the line pal there are 5*s that still need it

I'd rather they have made her the 5* so I could've gotten any of the superior girls as the welfare 4*. Fucking DW.

Only one 5-star is really in need of an animation update.

I want to marry this

And she is bound to get it with Extella

Yeah, Kintoki still hasn't gotten his.

Are you me? Saber Alter also carried me through a lot, I love her so much. Have you grailed ascended her yet user? Also giving her, her moveset from unlimited codes would make me so happy.

Kintoki has unique animations already. Altera is the one that needs an update.

>Not My Room Servant
>Not level 10 skills

I did grail ascend her till 90, I will surely do it up to 100 after I make all the servants in my support slot 90 so they can be more helpful. But she is my MVP and always will be so I kinda feel bad for not doing it already. And NP interlude also wouldn't hurt

>not even 10/10

goboiano.com/news/4914-parents-call-for-ban-on-anime-after-suicide-of-15-year-old-boy

I'm hoping for F/SN Servant's animation upgrades when Heaven's Feel comes out

No. While you live however you must work towards getting her to lv 100, max fou'd, all her skills to lv10 and to obtain her bond 10 CE. That is not a petition or suggestion but an obligation to your king.

If you really really want it then sure, go ahead. I'm in no place to stop you

That's my number one thing on my list right now. As for skills I'm waiting on an event that has saber cookies.

>4 A++ NPs (when most high tier Servants have 1 at best)
>capable of using NP Drones, Jets, Tanks, Nuclear Bombs, Lasers and a variety of different guns/grenade/modern weapons
>capable of stealing NPs giving him access to weapons that even the GoB may not have
>Divine Construct sword that takes no damage no matter the attacks, grants doubled rate of saving throws, Anti Dragon properties and makes his stats go higher than Enkidu's
>swordbeam
>swordbeam inject that explodes from the inside
>NP that prevents others from knowing his identity and stats, allows shapeshifting for assassination missions and infiltration
>EAM meaning he has the highest combat skill out of all Servants, only matched maybe by Minamoto no Raikou
>high luck boosted even further thanks to blessings from his mama
>incredibly sturdy armor made with utmost effort of the smith, effectively making it the best humanity can offer in terms of armor, capable of tanking most of the damage of even Anti Army NPs without breaking
>incredibly good strategic mind as evidenced by Camelot, only Knight of the Round Table that used strategy during the whole chapter
>10.0 and S rank ingame
And Gilmemers will STILL deny Lancelot > Gilgakek. But that's to be expected of shitters who like Servants who aren't UN RIVA LED, jealous salty fucks.

>inb4 Mashu memers
WEW I guess Berserker Lancelot also obliterated Memegamesh in a 1v1 duel during Accel Zero.
>inb4 Agravain memer
He still died even when Lancelot literally allowed Agravain to kill him.

Deons new animations >>> Marys new animations >>>>>> Saber Alters animations

She's not my room servant because I switched over to Tamamo Lancer to get all her my room lines.

Come back when he can NP a pair of glasses and see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch.

>Select text
>Click arrow
>Filter Selected Text

ok

>this is your average alterfag
fuck off Nguyen

But he can KoH cinnamon toast crunch