Vindictus

Free no drop chests - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16305/exquisite-chest-events
Ugly outfits - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16226/mad-psycho-and-manic-jester-sets
Boring boss solo fights - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16306/the-ein-lacher-challenge-update

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, we do this so that we know you're a faggot and not some fucking pub.

East: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
West: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Last thread -

first for shut the fuck up holden

why won't you die
why do you try so hard to live

more sluts

there should be interactive emotes, so I can give Delia head pats.

This game has higher quality models than any multiplayer game that isn't MHO though.

Do you sell your keys? Or do you use them and trash the bound advanced enhancement stones?

>and trash the bound advanced enhancement stones
I just realized I've trashed about 4m worth of gold

>Lionotus shoots fireball in the wrong direction
>Clips through his body, passes through his body and comes out his ass to hit me in the face
Fuck this terrible boss. Terrible hitboxes and everything.

i've found he's supposed to aim for his target when he fires his fireball

it's just that if he fires his fireball and his target is behind him, the fireball flies at the target either way

not defending the design/intention, I still think it's a crock of unfun horseshit

The thing I hate about this game's monsters is that as opposed to living things that can make mistakes (like a certain game I won't mention) the shit in this game is just so soulless and mechanical

The game lost it's soul somewhere around episode 5 of S1

This made me laugh.

The easier midbosses have them. They can stun themselves against objects, trip over, run into walls (yeti), or feint an attack (Rocktune)

It's rare to see someone defending the braindead first 4 episodes of this game. The stages are ALL walk a straight line from point A to B with detours leading into dead ends or useless erg pots. The midbosses are bunch of bumbling retards waiting to get fucked up, bear is boring as shit, Laghodessa is only challenging because you're fighting two of it, and BL is a nothing personnel faggot that's the epitome of shit Vindictus boss designs. There's literally nothing of value until S1E8.

So we can all agree that Lugh is the best S3 boss right?

Oh, Fragarach!

Best boss
Best song
how can any boss even compare

His song sounds kind of Irish, IMO.

I enjoy stealing his radiance if you know what I mean.

3 OJs, no weapon. forever no luck

His theme is good, but regina's is better

Regina's theme is good, but his is better and much more unique

So what was up with him anyways? He was the fish guy's son? Why did he attack you, then? Was he angry at his dad?

ded as fug

- Start and End Time -

Pacific: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Eastern: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDT
Australia: 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM AEST (Thursday, August 25th, 2016)

- What -

Weekly Server Upkeep

Who is the biggest slut in vindictus?
Vella or Arisha

Your mother you deviantart retard

Vella just looks that way, but she's actually saving herself for her prince charming that will never come, then when she hits her mid 30s she'll have a meltdown and jump on any dick she can find.

Arisha gives it up for free to any minority to make daddy mad.

Jesus christ, another pencil leg character

Just let it end

help delia is qt as fuck but I don't like how she plays

Then don't play her. What's the fucking problem

She plays slow.

what if I do want to play her

t. cuck

Then you're brain damaged.

>stopped playing evie and vella when i got them to 80
>lynn and arisha at 70
>delia is 90
This is fun.

And then I realized why I liked playing Delia, it's because the coupon gave me a +12 when I couldn't go higher than +10 on my previous chars.

uhh rude

>I don't like how she plays
>I do want to play her

well? which is it?

No you want to jerk off to her, there is a difference.

She's coming for your boipucci

I miss nude mods.

is it just me or duz her vaginny look asymmetrical

>those long as fuck nipples
gross

Fag.

Can I get a PC on a Subdued ES on West?

You're gross

>west

lel

I installed this game yesterday, got around level 13 with Lann and I got to say, that everything looking fine, crafting stuff, doing dungeons to get AP, mats and whatever, even the other characters look fun and cool/well designed.
BUT the core of the game, the dungeons are so fucking atrocious, only been to Perilous Ruins or what was that, but out of the 10 missions or so, nearly all of them were the same. Also AI is fucking retard. Does this change later or I can just uninstall now?

level 60 is when the game actually starts.

Fights get fun sometime in the 50s, 60+ is when it gets good. I have soem casual friends that started having fun once they got to the giant bear and the skeletons.

the game is fucking atrocious before level 55~
hoarfrost hollow is okay but drags on forever, just be glad slingshots aren't random drops anymore
ainle is okay I guess but boring as fuck
the next area is a back and forth between a rainy reskin of the first area (and I'm not even joking about that) and a plains area that's really fucking boring and full of props that destroy your fps if you hit them
the next area is a fucking reskin of the second area
the next area is a green reskin of the fucking first area
the next area is a fucking reskin of the plains area
THEN
AND ONLY THEN
do you get to fun, not too long original content
that's level 60ish
I said 55 because that's about when the story becomes more than introductions

I don't think I have patience for that, sad. Thanks

you can blaze through all that shit in a few hours

I wouldn't be playing this if I had to go through all that again. Big reason I don't play Delia. It was more bearable when those lower level things were new, since weaker gear years ago didn't make it completely trivial. Have fun wherever you go next.

Who thought crossgun Kai or the whole concept of Kai would be good?

A better question is why are elitist, shitters, so attracted to Kai?

Dunno, but his concept arts are nice and I like archer characters.

I want to violate a Lynn!

I'd love to prematurely ejaculate all over Vella's abs.

Not the one in this picture tho.

I remember some cool stuff being available much sooner years ago, like pirate ship and island with bees

I got bored pretty soon nevertheless and returned when grind to 70 became the tedious prologue

enjoying anything before that seems pointless, getting inner armor and decent looking gear is mandatory, nothing else is really worth grinding or mastering

pic related: I want proper muscle sliders on females

That's not nice, you should cum on all Vellas, what else are they good for

Because he's the easiest, safest character to perform with.
If your self worth is tied so closely to ego comparitive with others (as an elitist), it's only natural you'd pick the most reliable method for reinforcing that fragility. Failure to maintain a sense of superiority through performance would result in a destruction of self worth. This is also typically a manifestation of a severe lack of self confidence. Things which challenge that confidence are discarded vehemently, because internally they're seen as potentially true, and that notion is horrifying to the individual.
This is also why you'll never see an elitist player behave in any way that isn't transfer of blame. "server lagged", "on my screen I was safe", "shit hitboxes", "this boss's design is awful"
Admission of personal error is admission of weakness, and weakness is not a quality of the superior, perfect beings which these players attempt to trick themselves into believing they are for the safety of their emotional wellbeing.

That's S2. It was supposed to happen chronologically after S1, which is why you have to complete S1 and get to level 70 (about 2 levels after when s1 ends for some reason) to start it now.

You could have just said the first sentence and been done with it, but I commend you for going above and beyond.

Jesus Christ that's horrible

>It was supposed to happen chronologically after S1

But that's wrong.

You already did on Arisha's arishas

Disgust

That was actually a great body mod without the extra shit.

Had a nice ass.

>that haircut

I agree with Gallagher.

Hey guys could someone set the record straight on Nexon's cheating system? I almost tried this game years ago but I heard horror stories of Nexon's anti-cheat system auto banning people for 'suspicious behavior' (permanent and with no recourse) while actual hackers got away with everything. Is there any truth to this? All I ever heard was that Nexon games would be better if they were in any other hands besides Nexon.

I think they had some bullshit where if you ran a specific mission to many times in a small time frame it would target you for an auto ban, but I don't think anything like that happens now.

You shouldn't get auto banned for just playing the game.

What's the stats on Ein Lacher enemies anyways?

Balanced to yours, to make it so every enemy takes about 5minutes to kill

>5 minutes
oh god
It takes me twice that to silver

I don't think it's as balanced as people think it is. I believe it probably goes by something like an attack threshold or your level or something, and if anything else is below normal or max then you'll be at a disadvantage, but we'll probably never know because nobody seems to do much datamining anymore.

Weren't you the one datamining

Yes but I'm not a math wizard with damage formulas and such. The Vindictus damage formula is incredibly convoluted and only some people managed to really sift through it properly. I mostly dumped assets.

It doesn't seem to take into account secondary stats like attack speed. I can do CBH between 4-5mins per run at 34 spd compared to 6-7mins at 12 spd. Difference in Attack was only 304.

I have 27k att and everything takes me like 15 to 20 minutes and kills me in about 5 hits

What level are you? I'm 84

Level is likely a major factor then.

>Went from level 60 to 67 in 10 CBH runs

That was neat, and actually pretty fun. I like Ein Lacher desu.

fuck off ami

Somebody got cucked by a kai.

I'm 90 at 24k and it usually takes about 10-15 minutes, does it change depending on your att stat?

Also what char are you?

fiona

If we find out it changes based on att, I'm gonna go +15 a red metal wep.

And everything kills you in 5 hits? How much def do you have? I'm an Arisha and its about the same for me, but I've only got 7k though.

I have 13.6k def