So when is Fiat gonna introduce some other Fiat car into the US? How's the 500 been doing...

So when is Fiat gonna introduce some other Fiat car into the US? How's the 500 been doing? They seemed totally rarin to go in their US return, specifically buying Chrysler for an easy way in, and then they do almost nothing with it. 2 Ram rebranded commercial vans and variations on the 500

They own Chrysler. You can't get anymore "IN" than that. They wouldn't even need to import a Fiat, Alpha, or Ferrari model to be more 'in".

I think the strada and maybe the panda if they renamed it could do ok here. Have ram be the van and truck brand, dodge the aggressive looking "muscle car" brand, chrysler the buick tier midrange brand, and fiat be the poorfag mas market brand

i believe the strada is coming as the ram rampage

I doubt it unless they start building them in mexico instead of brazil and gas goes up to $5.00 a gallon. I know they sell them as a ram in mexico but they would have the chicken tax jacking up the price here unless they started making them in the NAFTA zone

>not having this
I pity you murricans.

Have you been living under a rock? The Fiat 124 is coming and miata weebs are on suicide watch.

It's really simple. The answer is As soon as anyone wants another Fiat in the US.

>how do they sleep at night without bland horribly engineered econoboxes

Lol this, Fiat have nothing interesting at all.

>people actually want these girls cars

oh hi
best econobox coming through
brap brap ptsu

Sergio says after this generation of 500/dart/200, there will be no more FCA produced compact cars for the US market, period. They will be outsourcing and rebadging other company's compacts from here on out. There's no profit in building cheap cars for Americans, so they want to convert all the plants currently building USDM compacts into Jeep and Ram plants.

Sergio:
> "I just think we need to be physically present and active with proper supply in the key segments that are relevant to FCA, which are pickup trucks and SUVs through Jeep."

Lol good luck when gas prices go up and FCA goes bankrupt. Maybe Mahindra or Marutisuzki or some chinese brand will save their ass

ram 750 ya poofs

You spelled best wrong bro, its

W
O
R
S
T

>Dart
>best econobox
That's a funny joke

>when is Fiat gonna introduce some other Fiat car into the US?

Just wait for the next Jeep :^)

Because they're shit.

best

>in before "outsourcing" just means "Chinese Fiat". Then they really will be shit.

They aren't. For some reason every euro make thinks they can bring their cars over here, market them as a premium sort of accessory and sell them way overpriced.

Then they wonder why the US isn't buying their cars.

you have the 500L be satisfied they don't start importing actual shitboxes