/hg/ - Halo General

10,000 hours in MS Paint Edition

>Current Content Update:
- Warzone Firefight (available on 6 maps)
- Campaign Score Attack
- 1 new arena map
- 1 new warzone map
- 1 new warzone assault map
- 1 new forge canvas
- New bosses, including the Grunt Goblin
- New reqs, including the UNSC wasp vehicle and the Halo 2 Beam Rifle
- Req items available in forge
- 5 new campaign score attack achievements
- 3 new warzone firefight achievements

>Official Warzone Firefight reveal trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=3My_2vZQjBI

>Important Halo Links, Notes etc.
pastebin.com/DpwtNzmu

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/comic-con-preview

>Spartan Companies:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squad
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

>The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

>Canon Halo Works
mega.nz/#F!OFFSkSrb!6P9FqreveGbbwh_No1qHZA

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

colorvisiontesting.com/ishihara.htm
enchroma.com/test/instructions/
youtu.be/4IRdw_Qgwqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Vista when?

THE ONE AND ONLY CHART.

The ASSrbiter has returned!

2nd for MCC renders Vista irrelevant

>b-but muh achievables

It really does. Hell, since MCC includes the actual CE multiplayer, it renders CEA irrelevant, too, not that it was ever really relevant.

Let's have some fun boys

>hexagon

colorvisiontesting.com/ishihara.htm
FOR RED

New link. enchroma.com/test/instructions/

How'd I do doc

Mclovin shot himself in the mouth. Jesus christ!

Fuck are these supposed to be extremely faint? I can make out 3 and 5 but not the other one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COLOR BLIND FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

>be reading Shadow of Intent for the first time
>mfw mini-halos
>mfw combat prophets

p stupid tbf

Looks like 8?

It's 8 buy better eyes goy

Pls no tricks

I can make out middle and right very faintly but I can't see shit on left

I already knew that I have perfect color vision. I've got glasses for short-sightedness and I'm fucking blind without them, but otherwise I'm fine.

>mfw not on autism lists

Post GT :^)

False.

>implying in the company

>autism lists

>all this talk of color blindness
>Destiny has three different colorblind options
I thought that was cute.

Thread theme

youtu.be/4IRdw_Qgwqc

I fucking kekd

But why?

Your reign is at an end, Kai.
I'm surpassing you tonight.
#Dedicated

Bros when driving to college today I came up with an idea

Halo RPG (Tentatively named Halo: Glassed)

>Inspired by Fallout
>The setting would be a Glassed planet, but would not be completely desolate
>Play as a colonist trying to survive the Glassed planet
>Action / Shooter RPG, different skills such as mechanics, energy weapons, ballistic weapons, weapons crafting, armor crafting, etc
>Different factions: UNSC loyalists, Innies, Covies (can't join), Raiders, other factions maybe to join
>Story focused around rebuilding the colony and choosing Innies or UNSC, UNSC wouldn't be completely good but Innies would still be fucks

I really want this to be made. Wouldn't even mind it being made in gamebyro

Mclovin knocked his tooth super loose with a nerf gun.

If i die tonight from this, let this be remembered as the last post I've ever posted

>normal color vision
>NORMAL color vision
>NORMAL

Who is the shitlord who made this? It implies that to have a "different" vision is to have "abnormal" vision.

I'm sick and tired of white cis males trying to decide what's normal and what isn't.

A nerf gun? How the fuck do you manage to knock a tooth off with a nerf gun

it's over todd. I have the high ground. don't try it.

So what you meant to say is that you played fallout and wished it had halo guns

Stuck it in his mouth and pulled the trigger. I assume a mechanism moved and hit the tooth.

>reverse compatibility didn't carry over my progress
>I was 99% done
>can't get my 360 again until Thanksgiving

be a tripfag

I want a halo "RPG" (leaning mostly on shooting gameplay though, cause you know, it's halo) about ODST's on some colony world during a covenant invasion

Basically just ODST 2 with a true open map and maybe more in-depth inventory and dialogue shit

I'd play it if it's isometric and ported to vita
Couldn't care less if it's uninspired or just fallout with a halo skin

>mclovins face when he destroyed his face-hole with a halo boomco gun.

You underestimate my power

How about an ODST S.T.A.L.K.E.R?

I would play this.
Just take CoP and reskin everything, even the land.

I wouldn't want to review your game. don't try it!

ODS.T.A.L.K.E.R?

Is it better to play H3 ODST alone for max atmosphere and immersion or with friends for max fun

First time alone, repeats with friends.
>Buck went down into the city to find Rookie
>came back with Rookie plus three more ODSTs

he went looking for everybody

Not an answer to the question but this post made me realize that halo 4 has co-op (4 player at that, had to Google to make sure)

I legitimatly never tried it and I guess I just never thought about it. Every time I played was solo. Which is weird because I LOVED the 4 person co-op on 3, ODST, and reach.

I guess it's mostly because I fucking despise halo 4. I played the first time at launch on normal then didn't touch it for 2 years. Then I did it legendary. Then I did it legendary again on MCC.

A rouge fleet of covenant fuck off and find some shithole planet with sparse human colonization and settle down. The game takes place on the fringes of civilization, in wild lands with creatures and really shitty weather. The primary occupying covenant force is wholly unconcerned with this area, and you never see them, however you may encounter higher ranking officers as the area has a reputation for being used as a vacation spot and hunting ground by space dinosaurs trying to take home a prize to earn their stripes, and even to settle disputes between each other away from any higher authorities that would try them for treason. Humans here are centered in a few towns converted into makeshift fortresses, and survivalists further out into no mans land. Humans have taken to using covenant weaponry for lack of anything better, and human weapons are highly valued. Some humans leave their homes to look for covenant technology to scrap, and the more adventurous for human treasures. The lack of resources has created tension, and the humans are competing with each other for survival. The covenant as well are not unified, as the frail unity of the covenant is long gone

Your squad was supposed to be sent in an invasion force, however [SOME DUMB SHIT] had you landing off course in bumfuck nowhere on your own.

Nah, they left in a Phantom, but he came back.

ah, I thought you were referring to the start of the game. but if I remember right, it was dare that sent out the signal that called them back to the city. rookie just got there first.

He actually never got her signal. He just pieced together where she was. He even says this as they're flying off.

When i get my game from amazon.

Who is playing what tonight?
Is everyone in a party together?

private lobbies
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'd play it.

CE LASO
It's not fun

>a rouge fleet
Stopped reading there.

A game I thought would be cool is a Shadow of Mordor/Asscreed type game, where you play as multiple arbiters at different times, an arbiter during a civil war, an arbiter during the Sangheili/San Shyuum war, Fal Chavam, the Arbiter from The Duel that first earned the Mark of Shame, and Ripa Moramee, during the taming of the Lekgolo and the Unngoy rebellion.

Props to you for attempting it.
I'm sure you'll get it done with enough patience.

What a trooper. We need more people like you. Let us know when you complete it. I'll draw you some OC halo art.

I need some explanation for why there's covenant but no major effort to simply move on from the planet. In line with Stalkers setting mostly everyone needs to be a refugee of some sort or a mercenary. I guess it can be standard covenant but on the fringes it's a bunch of unregulated forces and there's some major issues with covenant command. But then that doesn't give much of a reason for the covenant to even be occupying the place anyways. Maybe there's some old technology the covenant are looking for. Whatever the reason the playable area has to be separated from the main conflict to maintain the stalker aesthetic.

I just realized it was a typo you were pointing out

I'm so happy a lot of you are all going after the Halo achievements. You'll be proud when you achieve them. Keep up the good work user!

My personal tip is to just learn how the mechanics may/may not work to your benefit. LASO always makes a halo game feel like something else, it's just about getting into the rhythm of it is all.

Who's attempting it? Good luck lol.

This gun is fun.

Yeah, the tracking is nice

>boot up Destiny
>see the Bungie logo
>get that feeling that everything is going to be okay
RIP in piss Bungo, I'll miss you quality that was put in to Halo

>CE LASO
At least you still have most of your HUD and reticle. Blind skull is one of the most retarded things Bungie ever made.

Is Destiny at all worth playing if I never bought the expansion?

Malfunction is on though. Certain HUD elements are gone at random

You can get decent amount of time out of it. Some of the DLC missions are also available if you do the Strike playlist, but you can never hit max level or get modernly-decent gear.

Your jiggies are mine, Kai.
Mine!

Your notes are next

What circumstances happen in this world that warp an innocent young child into a person like bias?

What could possibly cause such a monster to exist?

Memes.

Yeah that's why i said "most" and that's still 10 times better than completely removing your HUD and weapon.

Hey Pauly, let me see a picture of your feet

Growing up in a shit neighborhood, growing up as the weird kid after you moved to a better one, and completely losing all sense of purpose that only a prescribed bottle of pills can help restore.

Also what said

Here ya go, Rock
The doc says I should go to the emergency room, but eh, what does that shmo know?

Just put a piece of tape or similar on your screen where reticle is?

goddammit Bias

Alright guys, I've looked over all the data extensively, and I now have the official chart that renders all other charts obsolete.

Seems about right

Me on the top middle.

What incredible findings!
I hope you plan on publishing your work.

FTFY

Where were you when halo ruined anime.

..........F........U........C.....K......I......N.......G...
.....H.....E.......X.....A....G.....O....N......S......

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

Who /transformative/ here?

Fuck off

Just watch a good show, then.