pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2usOJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yo waddup

POST CUTE PLEASE

>Ariandel

An angel boss similar to Mozgus would be pretty fucking cool.

>crazy brawler type with like 6 arms
That honestly sounds sick as hell. Imagine his desperation move where he flails around like a retard

That's a great idea, doing it where Orbek is, genius! Orbek dying would screw the entire playthrough over for them.

Oh that sounds delicious.

is Ariandel african-american?

>cute
how do i post you then

I figure that'll be the way it goes
The area will start off fairly normal, and after the first portion you'll arrive at a gatekeeper-type boss. In the 2nd phase he'll sprout white wings and go full divine pillars and that'll be the big reveal that shit is going full angels.

Fashion?
Post fashion!
It's like one of the 3 things left to do while you wait on the DLC

Hrrrgrh?

You first you blithering retard.

I really like the not maldron fashion

the torso piece goes really fucking well with alvas helm

t-thanks user

Alva's set in general is very good looking, i love mixing and matching the knight armors in this game

just kidding LMAO

>white Horace

>shrugging gestures will never return

>mfw 100% cleared Cathedral of the Deep

The Deacons were piss-easy even with all the circling around the Kaaba because I didn't have a good R1 to efficiently clear a way in to hit the glowing priest. But even so, the last time I had this much fun clearing a level was probably Oolacile Township. I really enjoyed how there was only a single effective bonfire throughout the whole level, which was at least as big as Anor Londo in DaS1. The rooftops with the mini-Greirats was really annoying, especially with the archers that could still hit you on the second tier where you enter the rafters to get to Rosaria, but it was still pretty fun overall. Almost as fun was baiting the Cathedral Knights to run at me and then fall off the rafters to their death, and it was pretty awesome seeing Patches again (I laughed when he got pissed because I'd already killed the two giants while looting the place).

Next up is Catacombs of Carthus, I guess. I still need to go back to Crucifixion Woods to grab a Pyromancy tome I missed, but beyond that I hear it's a straight road through to Ithryll.

>slumbering dragoncrest hides the tears of denial

OH SHIT

NOT AS USELESS AS I THOUGHT

That Fallen Seraphim artwork looks angelic enough.

That's if it's artwork for the DLC.

old fash

You'll enjoy a certain late game area very much if you like CotD. Personally CoTD and that area are my favorite areas in this game

>the face of a loser
delete your life

Posting my guy again.

They updated that whole portfolio with a disclaimer indicating that the work is original and not related to any game or project.

>not related to any game or project

Didn't it use to have artworks with the Faraam guy? I mean at least we can say it's definetely related to Dark Souls.

who dis?

Why was the church/congregation/whatever of the deep allowed to exist?

I think I fought you today
You use any greathammers at pontiff recently?

Nope, but I posted this a little while back and had some mirers so there's probably some cool cats doing a similar combo. That build strictly is fists and I pull out the 2nd slot dashaxe every here and now.

Loser protection program will not help you now

It was originally a Way of White church, assigned with keeping the Deep away. Apparently they slowly became consumed/enamored by the curse, and I assume it was after the fire faded in their cycle, as Aldrich probably only became interested in the Deep sometime after he linked the fire. I may be wrong though.

you need to team up with a Dio cosplay and call your character The World while uploading a terabyte of files so you lag skip all over the place as though you're stopping time punching people to shit

i don't know who you are or what i have done, i haven't posted in this general in months

Don't play sly, you wear mushroom caps. When exposed you hid, hid under a hood like I didn't notice. Now you slither back in like nothing happened.

I've always thought Dio cosplays are the one legit use of a lagswitch.

DLC from 2ch
imgur.com/a/2usOJ

DID SOMEONE SAY
M U S H R O O M H A T S

There's no way this isn't somehow related to the Painted World, which would make sense since the Corvians are pretty unexplained

where did people get this stupid idea it was a PVP only DLC exactly?

please don't say reddit

oh shit nigga where the weeaboos at to translate this shit

>those lightning discs in the second image

Holy shit they might actually make clerics interesting.

Cainhurst?

i dont wear the mushroom hat anymore
BUT I DID TAKE PLENTY OF SCREENSHOTS

This is so ridiculous looking I love it

>that bridge

Oh my god, is that Ariamis?

YOU DOUBLE LOSER

That looks like it might be a Faith equivalent to Farron Dart, which is exactly what Faith needs right now.

>broken little wooden bridge leading to the main buildings
>old crow looking creatures
>pale white haired girl
YES

That looks like the DLC Arena will be identical in look to the Kiln, with the flowers and smashed stuff.

Is that supposed to be the new PvP arena?

That looks like Kiln

I speak chinese not japanese but there are some words that are the same in both languages
This picture is about a "world covered in snow", the first line mentions something about a colorless sun and an "end world"

Something about a hanging bridge and a bell on top of the tower

is a "wheel" from the way of white

P R I S C I L L A

what if the kiln is the pvp arena

Moonlight Butterfly Sword?

Looks kinda corrupted...

MANUS SWORD OF THE ABYSS

Looks like an odd mix of Queelaag's Furysword from 1 and a greatsword.

It says colorless flame there

The design of that handle is identical to Velka's Morion Blade. Notice the triangle part where hte blade begins.

Seems this place might be apart of Londor.

Something about a "slim knight"
O boy are we going to fight the sentinels again

>another reused area

>It's just the Kiln with white flowers

>copy pasted enemies from the base game

>there are people who can't wait for more lazy Dark Souls III shit from glorious Hackazaki.

You're right. I only mentioned the Moonlight Butterfly because of the rings where the sword's blade should be. It looks a lot like the Moonlight Butterfly Horn.

>another reused shitpost

At this point I welcome ANY new content.

I reinstalled windows and loaded my backup save. Turns out it was an old one and I lost mlst characters. What do I do dsg? Lost my will to play.

Who is your /dsg/fu?
I claim Safety.

I claim myself so no one else can have me.

Can anyone help me with aldrich? I'm a massive dumbass and I've been stuck here. Used up 10 Embers to team up with some guy named Francis and we always get whacked.

H-Help

As much as it pains me to post their name on the FC list occasionally, I still reserve a great warmth in my bosom for Paladin Alys.

it will be just as garbage as the firestorm faith miracle

are you on PC? do you have anything with bleed on it?

stick your penis inside his greasy folds
feel the maggots writhing upon thine phallus
only then may you defeat the devourer of gods

>equip deep ring
>equip saints ring
>equip pyromancy boosting rings
>equip great chaos fireball
>upgrade pyromancy flame
>don't forget to pack ashen estus

there, now the fight is incredibly trivial

I have the washing pole and I'm on PC

i'll put my sign by the fog gate, if you use it, i'll use Barbed Sword and we'll try to bleed him, if that won't work well i'll switch to something else. pass is dsg

myself because I don't like any of you
sorry

Depression, even though she is a filthy cocksleeve for half the general.

Ayo mane, what's a good sorcery that compliments a more melee reliant combat? I had a lot of fun with pyro and a UGS and using Profaned Flame and Black Serpent to bait people to roll towards me and catching them with R1s.

Well, I finally fucking did it after 2 hours. Thanks anyway.

Deacons boss fight is like the film Brain Dead (Dead Alive). Fucking so funny.

>more snow

Farron Flashsword / Soul Greatsword
Be careful. They can be parried.

For starters, weapon buffs are a good choice, Great Magic Weapon / Crystal Magic Weapon are nice, Darkmoon blade too, if you have the patience to unlock it.

Farron Flashsword is good if your melee doesn't include a straight sword.

Farron Dart is a fast casting sorcery, it's the magic equivalent to throwing knife.

Dark Edge / Soul Greatsword are also useful, Dark Edge strikes vertically, about one manwidth, and can deal a large amount of damage, Soul Greatsword sweeps horizontally, and deals fair damage.

Great Heavy Soul Arrow / Great Soul Arrow can compliment your lack of range as a melee character by giving you a strong ranged attack.

And lastly, Crystal Hail almost always forces your opponents to roll aimlessly about the place, buying you time to heal/relocate/swap items.

>Morion Greatblade

Oh boy

GUYS QUICK

WHO SHOULD I BEAT LAST

ORNSTEIN OR SMOUGH

DEPENDS WHOSE SOUL AND ARMOR YOU WANT.

>tfw Morion Greatblade
>it also has RTSR effect
>it stacks with left handed Morion Blade
>which then stacks with RTSR
HYPER HYPER MODE

So are the Road of Sacrifices and the Smoldering Lake part of the Great Swamp and Lost Izalith, respectively? Since you find the relevant tomes, rings etc there

>it ends up actually being usable and good
>fromsoft swiftly releases a patch to nerf it into unusability

The Great Swamp is a distant area far from Lothric/Lordran, just like Astora, Carim, Catarina and so on.

And explore Smoldering Lake more to find out for yourself.

Pontiff Sulyvahn

>tfw we get to see Priscilla/best girl again

No, please leave her out of this. The base game's treatment of Anor Londo was depressing enough.

Are there translations of the DLC pics yet?

Priscilla has already been longed consumed.

You'll fight what he pooped out after he ate her.

"Turd Shaped Waifu"

It'll be a covetus demon 2.0 with a fluffy tail

The fading flame quite literally pulls everything together. Demon Ruins below smouldering lake are part of Lost Izalithbut I somehow doubt that the locations in Dark Souls 3 are not where they usually are to be found, Cornifex says that Izalith is drifting close by.