instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites (Updated)
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

first

Second and h y p e for this right here
Going to be printed by watracing

It's such a good sticker

80s stuff is popular now yeah?

w2c

Perfect for any GM or Lexus

will totally cop for my barge.

so cre𝑎my
so frosty

Been wanting to put this on for a while.

Still looking for recommendations / placement ideas (yeah, i know, tofu shop and akina speed stars, right?)

Are you okay with putting them on the interior? Some anons did their trim near the glove box, some on the glove box, sun visor, the cabin lights. Really depends if you want to flaunt or hide them.

I want to put a sticker on my Gas Panel, one that covers the whole circle. I was thinking maybe a waifu face but nothing lewd.

Any ideas/opinions?
Does robust make stuff like that?

I was thinking something like this?

Flaunt i would say. Because the inside of my car looks like shit. Shitty late 90s plastic crap. Soooo.. outside i would say. Inside of the back windows is out of the question because muh tint.

That's my waifu

Is that yu gi oh?

Best waifu~

Yeah new series. Yu-Gi-Oh Ryuko xD 2.0

>can't tell if your joshing me

Does anyone have white stickers on windows without tint? How does it look?

it'll usually look a bit darker inside the car because its in the shade compared to the outside because its not backlit see white is pretty much the standard for car windows.
yeah I could do that, but you'd need some pretty precise measurements and a steady hand to apply it if you want it to cover all of it perfectly
trimming is also a good option option, but thats mostly application skill on your end, where its made a bit bigger and you do adjustments once its there.

fucking weabs why do you have literally 10 shops that sell the exact same weab shit
cringy af lol

kys

I kyssed your mom you fag haha virgen

How much do you think a 8x8 or something similar be? Like just a square and I'll cut it to fit.

seriously though, these would work well for my Lincoln
My e-mail is watracingtech gmail com
if you let me make them and stock them :D

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccceeee.

6+shipping I guess?
I have some that is a bit thinner and might wrap around its edges a little better, though I'm not certain on its durability as I still haven't tested those yet.
shoot my an email and I can get a paylink to you [email protected]

Do you do printing for other shops? I'm looking for a supplier.

>my car made the OP post
h-hold me, senpai

can't wait until my stickers arrive

consider some black/white die-cuts, they'll match especially well on your car's color scheme

it depends
send me an email and we can discuss

Notori when you re-open eventually are you also going to restock on some of the sold out ones? Wanted to get the Subaru rally girls sticker.

Hey brah I'm not the one who made the design for that sticker, I'm just hype because in the last thread you said you'd be willing to print them out.
The user that made this design said in the last thread that he'd sell it himself but can't open a store right now, so he'd prolly just end up giving/selling/however else it works the sticker design to you or someone else.

I hope he emails you man. So you can make it. I need that sticker

he just mailed me about quotes for stuff so you may be in luck pretty soon
gethype

does anyone sell lain peeks besides notori's lainbear? or do i need to get them printed myself?

These will be printed.
I've decided to open my own shop. This design will be included in my initial run.

HECK YES user
I take it you're the user who yesterday or 2 days ago made the design and said you'd open your own shop but can't? this post t b exact :

Yeah that's me, shop will go live as soon as I get the order shipped to me.

are you buying printing equipment or having them printed?

Cool man. When do you think that'll happen so I can place my order?

I don't have a lot of money so I'm having them printed.

ah okay, well let me know if I can help :D

Guys im thinking about getting "no ragrets" on my rear windshield. Yay or nay?

Mah nigga Yummy coming through. I'll take pics of some on my car ASAP, been waiting for something to replace the shrinking CD slap. Still eternally waiting on Notori...

Kyaa~

if I put anime stickers on my pickup truck will people make fun of me?
>tfw really like the stickers but don't want to reveal my power level

my dad has anime stickers on his car no joke. zero fucks given.

he even asked me about where to cop anime hood wraps.

tl;dr: you'll be fine, son

w2c senpai, must have on my bike

I drive a suv and i thought the same thing.
After having it on for a while, I could care less what people think.
Then again, I haven't gone all out with a brick wall or anything.

I want some stickers but I don't want the big slaps that are sold in the stores. I have a Miata and pretty much just want to put a couple little stickers on those little triangular windows next to the side view mirrors on each side.

Where can I get stickers small enough to fit? I would really like a WAT and a Super Eurobeat sticker and maybe a weeb one. Nothing super obvious like the big slaps that go on the back window.

Been awhile,since I posted. But I got a hard top, wrapped it, and I decided it was time to put the good sticker I'd been saving

I have plenty of stickers on my pickup, some of which are indeed anime. Just do what you want. Most people either don't care or like them. It's the minority who dislike them but you shouldn't let their opinions dissuade you.

Hey, Yummy, have you sent out my order with that Nudist Beach sticker yet?

The only sticker I have gotten shit for is no promises always late from notori I don't know why that annoys people but my weeb shit doesn't.

I've wanted a weeb tank pad for a while, which one looks better, d'ya think?

I think that depends on what the rest of your motorcycle looks like

The bit it's going on is that matte black on the fuel tank.

Left

left one

Fuucckkkkk really? I wanted to slap that one on in hopes of the opposite.
Left, matches up with the green and has darker colours fitting the bike more than right.

How long would shipping from burgerland to new zealand take
Asking for a friend of course

>timmaz hard

>euro plate
>it's not euro sized

why

Thanks Vodnik!

I put the envelope in my pile of bills and promptly forgot about it. Looks great!

>>
this vl actually goes hard, saw it at those Mt Pleasant memorial skids

also up dirty south

Because it's a unique snowflake Japanese Re-Import

if you look at my other photo here you'll notice it has the steering wheel on the right side and the JP inspection sticker on the upper right of the windshield

does anyone even play T:A anymore? Last thing i heard the game was dead

Why would you buy one in Germany?

Probably the same thing with Australians importing Landcruisers from Japan that they can already purchase in Australia, they are better maintained and have lower km's, also cheaper.

I don't know though, just assuming.

That is very surprising actually. People usually only comment about that one because they like it.

pretty sure it's dead.

It was a good deal. Non-JDM cars get auctioned off for peanuts on the JP FOB export market since there's less demand for them, and getting it through inspection only was a matter of switching the headlights for right side traffic since otherthan being RHD it's identical to a domestic vehicle. In the end I paid 3200€ for all expenses for a car with 99500km on the odometer. Genuine steal if you ask me. Driving a RHD car is no big deal, either.

fuck the 25 year import law man.

nevercontent.jp

It's had a bit of a resurgence lately because they released a few new patches for it that unfucked a lot of things.

I played it a couple months ago, still pretty fun.

Looking forward to it! Glad you like them.

Yeah I sent it out on Monday so hopefully it arrives soon. If it doesn't make it in a week then send me an email and we can try to figure out what's up

>importing a german car from japan to germany
wtf man

>maximum JDM
if any car deserves animu stickers, its that one

I'm sure it'll be here soon then. I actually forgot about it until I checked my email. Thanks again, man. I'm hype as fuck.

Quick question before I fuck up my slaps, can you apply them using the wet method? Or is that just for cut vinyl?
Also, props to shitbox these slaps are great

Use wd40 for slaps. Comes out super smooth and bubble free

I haven't, but it should work, yeah. It's just typically used for larger products but there's not reason it wouldn't work for these.

wut

Still can't get it quite right, but this should do for now.

25 year import rule in the US does not apply if you are repatriating a car originally sold in the US that was exported to another country after initial purchase.

What cars works you do this for?

shitposting on the go

kek
Good placement

You left out some words or something, I can't figure out what you said.

hes asking what cars work for that

that's fucking brilliant

the only sticker I would consider

Damn autocorrect. I meant what cars would you do this for?

Notori, where my stickers senpai

I want mine too bruh. This 2-3 business months is too long

Why are there so many reported shipping issues?

Is it really that difficult to drop something in the mail?

I think the problem is usps. Getting orders to the mailbox is easy. Trusting government employees to actually get things done is the problem. I've received previous orders from Notori in about a week so I know he does his part.

Turned out pretty good, applied them dry after cleaning with windex

Thanks Yummy, loved the stickers!
I haven't got the car where I'll put'em yet, but it'll be the first thing I'll do.
Cheers from hueland

thx for weeb stickers