I've got 9200, and no car

is this a good idea?

That's seems way overpriced for an EP3

9200 what? $,€, dildos? Anyway no, that's overpriced as shit wherever you live.

Buy a honda, not an ep3

>Doesn't indicate what currency or where op is living
>Gives no details on the car

Either this is an elaborate ruse or this board is invaded by 12 years old.

9200AUD

car has 99900kms. listed as $11000. messaged him and got it down to 9k.

>100k
>$11k
Holy fucking kek. Thats e46 M3 money. The guy is retarded

Assuming this is your first car, buy something cheaper to work on. Blowing your entire budget without thinking about up and coming maintenance and regestration fees from wherever you come from will add up alot sooner than you think

yeah, i'm also looking at a 2005 corolla sportivo with the 2zzge engine. that i can get for 8k maybe.

those are pretty good cars. the price being too high or not depends a lot on condition. Hard to say. Feels a bit high to me given the mileage.

Actually I looked at straya websites and it's quite cheap for an EP3. I will never complain about car prices in yurop anymore...

It's a 5k car. Period

Right on just stick with a honda or cheap toyota until you can afford something nicer. Not a honda for that much though

Ep3 or corolla. Both are good. I think the ep3 is a type r so you are paying for the performance. Get the corolla and don't drive wreckless and crash. Make the car last 5 to 10 yes. Good luck op. Tune car with tires and maintenance. Anything else is a waste( intake,exhaust header fog light)

No. Buy a Punto.

>got him down
lol

You're an idiot. Check the aussy prices dipshit

Go with the Corolla mate. And get that Toyota VTEC.

Toyota cant into VTEC they hired Yamaha for that. And a sweet Yamaha head on a shitty Toyota engine in a shitty Toyota car is not even worth it

Is that why they put it in the Elise?

neck yourself

ok so
>its a type r
>front tires are low on tread
>guy selling it to me is super sketchy
>i don't know how to drive manual.

Wish me luckers

oh and its got an exhaust leak.

>my reaction face = the dudes face on that money

dude u are retard

Gonna be spending more than $11k when you get a BMW.

The price sounds about right in dollary doos.

>not getting a yellow 323 sp20

i just got the car, i've stalled it more times then i can count. and when i can confidently not stall when talking off is to raise the revs to like 3k and riding the clutch till i get up to speed.

Sounds like you've got a bad clutch or you're just a shitty driver. Besides, these have engines that are designed to be rev'd up.

the only manual i've driven other than this is a 1998 mazda van. and i only drove that for 2 hours.

i stalled my civic it at almost everystop light and really wanted to disappear. and i missshifted down a gear and the car started bouncing around making my push the throttle in and out making it bob forward and back even more. just wanted to die.

go to a parking lot and practice

What the fuck, why can people not learn to fucking drive stick? It's seriously not that hard.
You shouldnt be on the clutch for more than 3 seconds, Feather the throttle and clutch FFS...