pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>How do I spoof/bot/scan?
>www.google.com

first for instinct

2nd for valor is shit

appraisal cheat sheet

>appraisal update
>we will have to see the same two dick jokes all the fucking time until niantic brings real content

Top trainer tip for a top laugh lads:

Rename an XL (or an XS!!) Pokemon as 'dick' or 'willy' and get it appraised using the function added in the update.

deal with it user, at least it won't turn normies into a autistic one finding 100iv

>finally downloaded it to play with little brother that came back from holidays
>explored the town together and had fun
>saw 3 stops with lures next to each other
>walked there, 2 skaters going in the same direction
>arrived in a park with 10 people from 8yo to 35
>sit with them, talk and they explained the game while catching a shit ton
>really nice evening, feeling even a bit surreal

>now start to realise how grindy it is
>see the p2w shop
>read last thread about how it's close to gambling and people spending hundreds
>really feels like it's made to grab a max of cash from gullible people
>fighting system looks bad with 3 pokémons actually viable that everyone use

I'm so conflicted.
And why did Nintendo give the pokemon license to some cheap p2w jews that prey on the weak with bastard tactics.

When is Pokewalker 2.0 going to be released?

the gambling part is the only problematic one.

Jeez Candela.

Remember...Nintendo approved the way this game is being done.

All everyone involved with it wants, is a cash grab.

The CEO of the pokemon company played ingress
anyway if you live in an urban area there's barely a need to spend money on the cash shop, I've got pokeballs coming out of my ass. People who spend real money on this are idiots

>level 23
>Still haven't talked with anyone near me
How do I start a convo anyway

>People who spend real money on this are idiots
t.poorfag

Ask them to appraise your dick.

Nintendo barely got a say in how the game was developed at all, only The Pokemon Company did.
People seem to always forget that Nintendo only owns like 1/3rd of TPC

>initiate an eye to eye contact
>smile
>if he/she doesn't smile back
>>back to 1st step with other person
>start talking

When I need to restock on pokeballs, I head to a street that ends with a small bike trail. 11 pokestops in about 3 minutes. I strap on roller blades and skate from one end to the other then back to the beginning. An hour of this and I'm set for a few days.

wat do?

>smiling to random guys
uh that's sounds pretty gay tbqh my dude

NEVER

make a new account and this time, don't cheat.

Nintendo did get 30% of the profits from the game, I have a hard time believing that they didn't have a good degree of say in how things were handled. Even if just to make sure that their stake in things didn't bite them.

When Trump wins.

i didn't consider the gender of the poster so i used he/she. fucking dense

Someone should fucking sue these guys. This dude on leddit paid for items with real money, the server shit itself, he asked for the items back (not even a refund) and this is the reply he got.

SOMEONE PLEASE sue these fucks because this is a prime situation to win some money. They are completely in the wrong.

Just talk, man. Everyone around you is playing it, Just pick a topic. It's never going to get any easier than this

It's pretty odd they haven't given out free shit. Don't literally all other games like this give out free stuff if the server crashes? I know Pokemon Terozi did or that puzzle one or whatever. They were always giving out free gems

Here's the 2nd reply, after he clarified that he only wanted the items back, not a literal refund.

>we won't refund your items, but we hope you give us more money!

what happened to his items anyway?

Here's the original message.

DELET THIS!

thanks user.

How have they not been sued yet? This bitch wasn't even acknowledging his issue, she LITERALLY SAID "We won't refund your lost items even though you spent your real money on them, but feel free to spend more money in our shop!"

And this is completely separate from the other HUGE issue of them apparently not doing refunds.

Apparently our state university is trying to get all pokestops removed

If true that kills the best farming area in the state

adds more insult to injury

money refunds*

why they are doing it anyway?
is the fad dying or just a meme?

It'll likely happen, they've already removed a ton in some of the best places around here. It's only a matter of time before they all get removed. :(

yeah my uni already removed some from a few buildings, probably because those buildings tend to be where a ton of sensitive research happens

I got all the ones at the local children's hospital removed. Niantic does 0 research, they just delete when requested.

No more local Fagbook stories of hurr I gave the kids my lures give me attention now pls

t. Satan

Likely just meaningless fun hating by professors who don't want students playing in class, even though people fiddled with their phones all the time anyway. Keep in mind college is just starting, so there will be a wave of these types of stories in the next few weeks.

And yes, the fad is dying rapidly, which makes it even more silly to bitch about the game. Soon as we hit the cold months it's dead

>hurr I'm stupid

Those kids should be focusing on leaving the hospital, not sitting on their ass playing games all day

>Soon as we hit the cold months it's dead
>MFW I hadn't even once considered this variable
>MFW I feel so much better about being banned now

benis :DD

I refuse to believe this dialogue was not intentional to move the game back into the news cycle and generate some new memes on social media for a few days

Lord knows it's not good for anything else

I already have thermos to put tomato soup in for the winter months, and I already have thermal underwear when I use to do contracting work.

Actually I believe its this here.

what's with this people always requesting rtz to stream?

who?

>been playing since launch
>have never gotten a 10km egg

That's great, 99% of normies aren't gonna do that type of stuff to play a phone game that is already long out of its initial hype stage

>Yo nigga wan see muh Gyrados?

>Hand over the coins, trainers

Who gives a shit about normalfags

What happened to my pokemon go live map

I (almost) know that feel
I haven't been playing quite since launch, but my only 10k egg was one of the first 9 I got. For the last three weeks I haven't gotten ANYTHING but 5k eggs, I don't know if that's a good thing or bad.
At least gyms will be easier to hold.

scanning is dead
buy pokecoins

>>read last thread about how it's close to gambling and people spending hundreds
>>really feels like it's made to grab a max of cash from gullible people

It's called f2p..

It was fine two days ago! BRING IT BACK

>scanning is dead
How? why?

no sorry
buy more pokecoins

scanner accounts are being banned

I guess it's nice that you can transfer low IV stuff without plugging it in to a spreadsheet or website, convenient enough when you're out and about but if you care enough about IV to even use the feature you're going to find search for exact values later anyway. Why not just let us see its stats at that point? Have the professor permanently reveal them for you or something. I guess it doesn't really matter in the end, it's just a Pokemon skinned simplistic phone game anyway.

well, if you're using phyton script with a pokemon club account nd not your original acc there should be no problems then.
what about bluestacks? are emulators being banned?

???

May I ask what you're using? Is that the same scanner from the github that was used here a while back?

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Numbers are too artificial and have no soul. It's completely fine if it's text, but holy shit why can't they just add a few more accurate appraisals. When they finally respond to a demand they half-ass it.

>Not 40% pidgeys, 30% ratattas, 20% Paras, 10% others
I call bullshit

???

what is this bullshit
I've been playing for what, 4 days and these are my eggs

What the hell are you talking about

Which app is that?

>thinking pokemon spawn rates are 100% identical the world over
Get out of here kid

>GIVE US THE STRAIGHT NUMBERS FUCK YOU OVERSIMPLIFIED SHIT

Last I checked you didn't even get straight answers from ACTUAL pokemon games. 'Course I skipped ORAS, so if they said fuck it in those, then fair enough.

Fuck the Bots!

Day of the Rope Round 2!

If the first round was pinning up all the local yellow stars, now we exterminate the filth in other countries.

Botters, scanners, snipers, spoofers will all be purged.

Captcha is the Final Solution.

so, uh

what are habitats and why I don't see any areas glowing

How do you check your GPS location on Nox for home coords? I want to get into sniping but my googlefu is weak and the tutorials I do find are just on how to set up nox itself.

what if bot solve the captcha problem?

I didn't know that since I'm an old fart and only played dark souls in the last 8 years.

I remember that south park episode but thought it was something that concerned a few grandmas and not a real issue.

>driving through the city
>pass by a pokestop
>hit here if you are passenger
>miss the pokestop
>pass by another pokestop
>PLEASE SELECT ALL IMAGES CONTAINING POKESTOPS
>miss the pokestop
>uninstall

>playing a walking game from your car

Fucking americans.
Our next vacations we're going to the US with my gf in some central states like colorado just to get a good laugh at fat people and mart sharters like you.

Its because he was bullshitting and they knew it
He was claiming he lost 25 eggs or incense by using them when the server went down

If he was honest and just said he lost one they would have given him more back

>seems like a good day to hunt for some pokemons
>get dressed
>hop on my motorcycle
>after 15 minutes riding the roads i get two flats
>the two fucking tires at the same time
>miles away from someone who can help me
>start dragging the motorcycle
>it starts raining
>a teeth on my mouth starts hurting like fucking hell
>turns out it got infected or something and it feels like someone is shoving a knife on the tooth nerve and twisting repeatedly

i am quitting this game right now

besides life's dick in your ass, what pokemon did you catch?

Failed feature Nianshit didn't put in the end product, and laziness on whoever runs their site's part

>evolve poliwhirl
>mud shot
>submission

2 fucking pidgey's and a wigglytuff or something

>ruralfag with like 5 pokestops kinda spread out.
>niantic removes 3 of them

fuck this 'game', I'm out, I'm finally bored enough that I don't wanna play anymore.

cya lads, I'm off to go play overwatch.

Name one change that doesn't favor city players
You can't

>120USD
Seriously guy?

>appraising my walkfag stuff
>some decent things like max attack Lapras and max defence chansey
>no perfects though
>appraise my onyx
>it's simply amazing!
>it's highest stat is HP
>it's defence is equally good
>it's attack is equally good
>it has fantastic stats!
>mfw

My only triperfect is a god damn onyx

i needed incubators.

You're a fucking idiot

How many fucking kilometers did you walk?

no u.

it's the most legit ez way to get rares