biz was right again edition

Veeky Forums discord:
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yep
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis
-Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli on youtube
>If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

baseballnewssource.com/markets/sw-seed-co-sanw-given-a-8-00-price-target-by-roth-capital-analysts/102706.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Round two tomorrow?

OPTT to the moon Wednesday. And maybe DWTI

Knock
On
Wood

In under 7.00. Feels good mang. My bet is that it'll break $8 in the first hour

If it breaks resistance at 3.50 then this could run like RGSE. I'm betting it will hit resistance at $5 again, so I'd sell and if you are feeling good buy back at the inevitable selloff at 5 and ride it up to a potential $6 or $7. Their total assets are reported at $150 million, which is almost 3 times the total equity at market close and still over twice the current market cap, so I'd keep my eyes open even if it hits resistance.

Get on the thld moon ride while you still can

When and why

I just left that stock behind

Hes betting on the Tarloxotinib prelim data due Q3. Its a complete gamble and could collapse just as easily as it could skyrocket.

Tarloxotinib Stage 2 trials looking good I guess, I know that's the news dunno what the movement will be

okay, will do trading guru

Sorry market cap not equity*
Easy to get names mixed up when you are combing through financials at 12 like this

Frogman said he bought in before the closing bell.

Reposting what our God-King pimple said to watch for tomorrow.

If he's 2/3 tomorrow I think it'll give him the validity to tripfag permanently

of what

He doesn't want to trip faggot but nice will cop at open thanks m8

That wasn't his post.
He did call SEED and seemed to agree with the OPTT call but that post is the only mention of EKSO in the previous trhead.

how do u know its the same guy?Im aware of ID's but "frog guy" is talked about in every thread. Who is he?

he's our patron saint drop out frogposter that gifts us gains.

But how do you know its him????

we just do

he posted as a trip in the last thread. that is the only thing that we know for certain.

Hoping for multiple moon missions in a handful of trading days is a little bit over-optimistic. Be wary of Chinese pump and dumps (make sure you have a day trade handy) and I legitimately have no clue why $OPTT is up at all

That wasn't him.
Frogman aka Pimple is an user with an algo that makes good calls. He posts his calls with frogs.

So solid game plan for tomorrow,

Sell second dip of RGSE I bought
Buy SEED in morn, sell SEED when stock hits like 7 dollars
Buy OPTT

I got $3000 to go all in for a stock. Should I buy SEED on the dip in the morning or OPTT

is $100 of seed good

OPTT $3000

And why do you think OPTT as opposed to SEED?

Just found out about MNGA. Stock has been fluttering between 60 cents to 70 cents recently. Looks like theyre booming with growth and have a lot of opprotunity of expansion. I cant say it will be soon, but this stock looks like it will take off.

i don't know enough about SEED, i have no clue. I am just guessing at the moment

is that you frogman

Obviously not you fucking retard

you wanna fight you cuck

Guys my whole life is in shambles, Im engaged to the love of my life and NEED to make money so I can marry. Please, for the love of God, what should I trade in tomorrow? I have $2500 deposited in RH at the moment. What do?

How do you know it's him? I don't see his trip in that screen shot

Will be up at open to strategize OPTT vs. SEED

Night folks

See this is why we can't have nice things. Already we have people trying to impersonate him.

UWTI

They've been impersonating him.
Once people realized that the frogposter was always right, trolls started posting bad tips with frogs.

This is the frogman/pimple trip for those interested.

Don't be fooled by frauds.

hes our god

is his user id gonna be the same as in the pic

no

How did he call SEED?

The first mention of it in that thread was after it already spiked in after hours.

He didn't mention in time for anyone to get in before close.

His first mention was at like 4:03 EST, it didn't spike until 27 minutes later.

>after it already spiked in after hours.
Nope.
But, what I meant was that he said to keep an eye on SEED, whereas he didn't say anything about EKSO and wasn't the one who brought up OPTT.

are viewed IDs different for everyone?

Those posts were in different threads.
IDs are unique to each thread so that they don't become equivalent to tripcodes.

That wasn't his ID in the last thread afaik sempai.

This is Pimple's post about going for seed. Wait for the dip if there is one, don't just in as soon as the market opens.

What are the downsides to upgrading to RobinHood Instant? Do I have to pay or have a restriction? It mentioned something about a deposit of $2000 but it's not clear enough

what the fuck.

It's like he's always one step ahead of everything else.

>SWHC
>AMDA
>AMRS

Don't say I never did anything bad to you.

Whats the bet for OPEC tomorrow? I'm going in on $UWTI early morning

so I'm tied up in NWBO, I have -130 ish dollars in there.
Down 500 in total.
Is SEED a frogposter approved stock?
I saw RGSE and didn't believe, but if I can hop on that train I'll cut my losses with NWBO and go balls in with SEED asap

I wouldn't go all in on seed. It's pretty high right now all ready..

what was all this $7 talk??

So far so good

Buy seed at the opening!? Theories on what the end price will be?

>tfw holding AMRS
Hopefully our spaceship comes today

how da fuq? add me on skype: george.bush194

AVXL mah niggas

I feel like we're expecting too many space ships today...

Don't flow up... fellas...

LLNW

Whats today's moon mission? I woke up feeling lucky

It doesn't matter who made what call. What matters is we need a pick for today. We need frogman to weigh in on OPPT and SEED this morning

INNL

Where's frogking when we need him :(

Both are risky

I already made a good pick, I'd suggest going into and holding for a week or two

OPTT SEED EKSO RGSE (still)
all good targets

I'm watching seed also but look before you jump, play safe

PIMPLE FROG DO I BUY SEED OR OPPT
Also what do you think about UWTI

jesus we need him

If my understanding of float is correct, SEED is a bit of a toss up right now

PIMP FROOG DAT U?

I think we can all agree Pimple Frog has the right to trip fag, right?

for christs sake yes.
He has EVERY right to trip fag

wow this thread has just devolved into begging by skill-less neet faggots. I hope pimple frog never returns so you niggers can go back to losing money daily

lmao at all these faggots relying on one guy who has a decent strategy. he may be by once in a blue moon guys just leave it alone and continue meme trading as usual.or better yet, learn to fucking trade.

Nope

(You)

No, because its gotten lost who the real pimple frog is. Too many trolls. You faggots deserve to stay poor for not taking peoples money and livelihoods seriously.At this point, literally ANYONE can name themselves pimple frogs and troll the whole board

baseballnewssource.com/markets/sw-seed-co-sanw-given-a-8-00-price-target-by-roth-capital-analysts/102706.html

I'm going to buy in this morning. Wish me luck

this is fucking Veeky Forums no one cares that much. It would've been done already if you were right

>doesnt realize this board has ID's
no, it just cant be possible 2 DIFFERENT people think you're a pathetic fuck, huh?

If you can't tell the difference between somebody who might actually have helpful information, and somebody who is just trolling, I have bad news for you son.

Do this

Some ppl were already doing what he does and posting frogs with fake advice last night, so people see already pretending to be him. Also, I personally wont follow his advice, other people might, so the trolling is still costing people money when we should be helping each iother get rich, instead of letting the rich staying rich and the poor getting poorer

Anyone still holding THLD?

I was hoping it would moon this week

Do you think frogposting was invented yesterday?

There have always been frog shitposters, it isn't exclusive to Pimple.

>RSGE

lol. if this gaps up..

some decent gains to be made on CTAS

You should only trust the trip code.

Chill out about the dude. If you don't have enough confidence in your own trading ability, you have no business in stocks. Fucking pathetic.
Who else is on board the OPTT moon rocket?

Im aware of frogposting, Pimple zfrogposting started last night

To the mooooon

shut the fuck up idiot, of course people want to follow the advice of someone better at trading. EVERYONE wants to make more money, stupid fucking retard

Should i buy I'm right now? Or watch the show

You are ruining rhg. Seriously, get out. Taking a tip is one thing but this is just fucking pathetic. He is not your fucking mommy or your personal broker. If advice comes, take it. Otherwise shut the fuck up. This is exactly why the fucking guy didn't want to trip in the first place faggot.

I wish.

Out of day trades until the third. I'll probably buy some stock at the end of the day and hold overnight.