3 New Concept Cars from BMW

Rolls-Royce 103EX Vision Next 100 Concept

Mini Vision Next 100 Concept

BMW Vision Next 100 Concept

Rolls-Royce 103EX Vision Next 100 Concept

The Rolls-Royce Vision Next 100 presents an intriguing and aesthetically dynamic vision of the future of luxury mobility - a completely personal, effortless and autonomous Rolls-Royce experience, wrapped in a design that ensures a 'Grand Sanctuary' for its occupants, and a 'Grand Arrival'.

Looks disgusting.

The Rolls Royce even has a full-size couch in it.

>Mmm...comfy

Mini Vision Next 100 Concept

"The core philosophy behind the MINI Vision Next 100 is the thoughtful use of the planet's resources in providing personal mobility. The motto "Every MINI is my MINI" describes a particular take on car-sharing. In the future, fans of the brand will be able to call on a MINI tailored to their personal requirements where ever they are, day or night. The MINI of the future will be available 24/7, able to pick its driver up from their desired location in a fully automated way and will adapt itself to the driver's individual tastes, interests and preferences. At the heart of this concept is fully connected digital intelligence.

Adrian van Hooydonk, Senior Vice President BMW Group Design, describes MINI's vision for the future: "MINI looks to offer smart and bespoke mobility in cities that engages all the senses. And in the future, you might not actually have to own a vehicle to enjoy the benefits." "

what is the point of a "concept car"?

is it just pure science fiction?

Rolls Royce has become a caricature of itself, only aiming at disgusting rich chinese and arabs horrible tastes.

It's a variation of the american concept of "Bigger is better", in this case is "Flashier is better".

BMW Vision Next 100 Concept

"In the future, BMW drivers will still want to spend most of the time they are in their car at the wheel. In the BMW Vision Next 100, the driver will remain firmly in the focus, with constant connectivity, digital intelligence and state-of-the-art technologies available for support. But that's not all: the BMW Vision Next 100 will turn the driver into the Ultimate Driver. So even though the world may well be changing, Sheer Driving Pleasure is here to stay - and will be more intense than ever before."

Full profile.

Yes, it's gonna turn.

so these are cars of the future?
What are the concepts of curbs of the future then? Curbs of tommorow seem to be quite a challenge for them. They're not even Mall-rated

Well, it's just part science fiction and also a vision of what the company will be doing in the near future. Also, they show how the cars are gonna evolve simultaneous to the growing technological advancements.

But concept cars of thr past have never actually represented to any degree where cars of the future were going, or even the companies themselves.

>Shit brown concept
>much driving pleasure despite living in the future frou frou that looks like it was translated from chinese

they look 100% shit
it's like they let the dude who did the fifth element lose on their design team
just fuck my shit up dood

looks like a happy pig or a weird bunny
why so much ground clearance ?
the mini is ugly
the profile of the RR looks fine

What the hell Bimmer? These look like shit

>"The core philosophy behind the MINI Vision Next 100 is the thoughtful use of the planet's resourc-

Yeah, nah. Stopped reading right there.

Experimentation with new materials and to give those with art degrees a job.

Americans are better with concepts, they are usually closer too a real production car.

Rolls Royce made me puke, wtf is that

>a fucking sofa and flat screen TV on wheels
>Rolls-Royce

I want off this ride

>can't see out

I can literally handle everything from the roughest speed boat ride to the slow rolling lumbering ferry and not get sick

I sit in the back of a modern CUV and despite being 6'0" flat I get sick quickly because you really can't fucking see out

>and despite being 6'0" flat

What on earth does being 6' have to do with motion sickness?

>driving pleasure

>cant drive

Trust a german manufacturer to replace a single reliable wheel into a million moving parts

I usually like Rolls Royce, but this concept is an abomination.

Don't be so sour. Concept cars always focus on aesthetics. The details are figured out later on. As for your complaint about drive height, I assume you are aware that most luxury cars already today have an adjustable height, precisely to overcome obstacles like curbs?

>Don't be so sour. Concept cars always focus on aesthetics. The details are figured out later on.

And that is exactly why we can't have nice things. Clueless art majors that think separating design from engineering is something good so they don't have to learn.

General Greivous?

Looks like the robot in Futurama that wants to stab everybody

Pretty sure an employee saw his son playing rocket league or some shit and was like "yea this'll be a wonderful idea."