>Previously:
A U T I S M

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:DukeSilver/No_Bully_Bowl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't you sage?

2n for I love Boris

The real 4cc Champions

4th for the hat chose /mlp/ not the rigger.

Press B to bring it back.

>someone asked Boris to make the next thread
>he actually did, the absolute madman

Wonder if /h/ can make it out of fetus without even playing a game.

Rick 'Ponykiller' Thunderbolt

9th for Cyclo is the worst commentator

10th for seconding this

11th for thirding this.

Hey, I've just been verified as the new manager for /x/. This competition hasn't been remotely spooky enough recently.

>equus
fucking P L A N T E D

Good, /x/ has been seeing way too little play in recent cups.
Please bring /x/ to it's much deserved glory in the winter cup.

FUCKING SPOOPY!!

Warn me next time dude.

>didn't check the filename

I can't help but open spoiled images right away.

I leap before I look.

They deserved so much better than being left qualifying for Babby. Hopefully I can help prove that.

19th for glorious Veeky Forums

Why does /block/ keep on winning?

FUCKING RIGGED!!!

Why did /block/ allow horsefuckers to win?

/block/ beat them

Did Veeky Forums throw the final match versus /mlp/? Only /mlp/ scored during the second half.

Is Veeky Forums still going to be in the Autumn Cup, or do they have to go through the Fetus?

/mlp/ scored in the first half
> 9' Tracy

AI players can't "throw" a game. They can only get >RAPE

Managers can totally throw games. Look at /a/'s last game this cup.

nth for remove managers

Reminder to allow it.

Reminder that Lear is the worst commissioner yet.
>afraid to make real decisions
>only comes around when a cup is about to start then leaves until it's over
>is surprised when the rules are inconsistent but refuses to rewrite them
>rules only really matter when /w/ is involved
>ignored several test cups before summer 16 and decided the only change necessary was a +3 gk stat buff
>keeps all the information to himself and is confused when his decisions backfire
>told Manticore to fuck off for wanting to help the team despite being retired, allowed PMB to do the exact same thing except under a different name
>doesn't know the meaning of the word 'spine'

Lear's decision making is literally more random than PES16.
Every day until Lear puts out the fires he started.

I like it that fish picture a lot!

HE HATES IT
wait no this is wrong

Hat Pick: /trv/

>/a/ , Veeky Forums and /toy/ in one group
>/sp/ , /out/ and /wg/ in one group

It's not fair

They barely did anything.

Hell, that's what I kept saying in the /m/ thread. Rape had 4 longballs that ended in offside by a thread, which means he was half a meter behind the defender and would've ended in a 1v1 duel if it passed.

Yet the /m/ council didn't change a single thing for the entire match despite the heavy pressing by /mlp/ and /m/ having a SINGEL ATTEMPT.
Why act surprised when they finally score after that? It was inevitable.

>I am the broken man, the punished rigger, but the worst has already happened. I don't think things can get significantly more awful... even if /mlp/ somehow manage to win again in the future it doesn't really add anything significant: We can't go further down than them already being atop the heap.

I'm sorry to say this Boris but Stay salty.

I mean come on when have we ever been bad to you? We didn't cause the twitch channel to be banned, we didn't harass you, we always supported you, why do you act like we murdered your family when you admit yourself the problem is the people around you who can't handle that we won who brings you down?

Beating the elite four means nothing unless you beat the champion

/block/ should be in winter instead of the current champions, that will make Boris happy

Boris is right though. The next babby is going to be great, simply because /mlp/ is not in it. Not because of salt but because their army of autists sucks all the fun out of the cup.

Put /block/ in fetus and see if they can reach r16 of elite

>152759825
fuck off horsefucker, everybody hates you

/block/ is the current champion

I approve of this. Give /block/ the star, enact GR15 and replace the shithole with them.

#commiSOUner

Literally them and the people constantly whining about them and acting like a tough guy like .
But of course those people will never admit their own autism.

/block/ has the star. See the OP

>The next babby is going to be great, simply because /mlp/ is not in it
As an ex-horsefucker who still enjoys bandwagoning the team I have to agree. The /mlp/ threads are way better if they're not playing.

>people thought this cup would be good.
They didn't see the warning sign

Well duh.
>over 2600 matches for rape.

>Boris is having great time
>Fan favorite teams like /m/, Veeky Forums or /v/ and doing well
>Commentator banter is friendly
>Suddenly one commentator takes of the mask
>Is PMB
>"I can't allow you to have fun, Boris"
>Kills Boris on stream
>PMB is stil allowed to manage
uuuh explain this?

>PES

Good luck man, it wasn't easy rooting for /x/ lately.

But user, everybody knows he's managing, but he's """not managing""" because he isn't verified!
It's not like his team deserves punishment, why would you ever want that?

Pmb is dragonfag

Any blender people around? Is there a way to simplify the mesh from 50k to the appropriate number?

check the wiki nigga

use decimate

git gud

HELP

Delete everything, go EEEEEEEEEE mode.

Thanks

I'm trying

That's the backup plan

As the other user said, but if you're not happy enough with blender's decimate function get meshlab and use the filters>remeshing>quadratic decimation function. It keeps a lot more detail with the same amount of faces.

!!

Why do people say he "managed" the final boss/matches? He did shit tictac wise, all he asked is to put the specific players with special goalhorns in the field (who barely score ever because they're midfielders anyway.)

>put the specific players with special goalhorns in the field
That is managing user.

>Oh no, the literal Tumblr tier autists who can't ignore pony hates us, waaah.
Seriously some of the people around have some serious entitlement issues with the site.

If you want to be that one retard who don't get jokes and want to piss everybody off, I guess.

But i am not PMB

Since we're already in uncomfy mode this morning, reposting from the last thread.

Like I mentioned last week, I'd like to put together an invitational to get new/potential managers/commentators interested in the cup and willing to try being involved in a low pressure, low impact environment. I've created a wiki page for people that might be interested in entering a team or commentating during this event:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:DukeSilver/No_Bully_Bowl

Signups are there, although it's not REALLY first-come first-served (People that haven't managed or commentated before are going to be given first dibs). I'd be happy to discuss it with anyone that's interested on Skype or IRC, and I'll try to respond here wherever it's possible. I know a lot of people feel like things have gotten a little circlejerky, and people are also worried about "muh quality commentary" and avoiding spaghetti on stream, so I figured this was a nice in between compromise.

Nothing's confirmed for dates yet, since I know there are a few events (Multinational Bowl and a potential VGL 7 / Moeshit Cup 2) that are in the works, too. I wanted to make sure there was some interest before blocking any times off, though. Like I said, hit me up with any questions.

Wow, what a lot of NEW people that signed up for this

but it WAS good pham

>sign up a team since we'll already have cool aesthetics made
>realize it's for inexperienced managers
oops ¦D
Any user or newbie can feel free to manage /wumpa/ if they want

>summer past 2012
>good
fuck off /mlp/

So, with Veeky Forums having their closest score yet, is there a chance they get aesthetics?

Like, Twingo should at least have a friendly car front face.

>that post
Oh my GOD

good luck famalam
it shouldn't be too hard to break out of fetus, at the very least, since some of the teams down there are currently unmanaged, and Veeky Forums, /g/, and /vr/ will drop if they don't get new management in time, so even fucking /t/ has a chance to move up

>A tear streams down his cheek as he presses the Update button again. He was determined not to lose against the brony menace that had been plaguing him for five years. Wiping his nose against his dry, sticky forearm, he updates the thread again. A (You) catches his eye. Someone has posted a picture of those dreaded faggot ponies again. A sob catches in his throat, followed by a high-pitched whine. Visions of those abominations came back to him. Nights of insomnia, self-harm, flashbacks, it all hurt him. Even though he was on medication to minimize the damage his PTSD was doing, every pony picture he saw hurt him. He went against the advice of his own doctor: "Stop using the computer". He didn't understand the war he was in: The war against bronies, and he would sacrifice himself to end the war.
>He stops himself from punching his cheek and gets down to work. As he clicks on each individual post number, another tear drops from his chin and onto his desk. Shakily, he tik-taks on the keyboard the words "Bronies, everyone". He longed for the days of an original comeback that wasn't projection or generalization, but the five years at war had taken a toll on his mind. He could hardly think straight. All that was on his mind was the war. He slowly lost weight, his vision diminished, and he sat, confined to his chair, for at least 12 hours a day. After six tries with the dreaded Captcha, he finally submits his post. He turns his chair around and stares at the framed photograph on the wall. The gold plating below, titled "Bronies, this is your mindset", reminded him of his idol, a man who had not given up the war.
>"Someday, we'll win," he whispers, touching the plating.

The chance of that happening is 100%

Merci Twingo.

Should we Enact GR15?

There's a certain charm to the lack of aesthetics.

Was /mlp/ winning part of your plan?

Is MLP better than anime?

Are you being full of shit?

This site belongs to /mlp/ now.

Why all these answers make so much sense?

If PES 2017 is going to be so bad, we can always go back to the classics.

It even had an indoor football mode.

What's weird is that for 10-15 years in the US, indoor football was basically the only "professional" game we had. After the NASL died, and even the first few years of MLS when people thought there was a good chance it was going to crash and burn.

I guess it was inevitable. New /b/ manager reporting in.

The MLS has been a complete failure, a wildly profitable failure that will never die to boot.

t. twonky

They deserve nothinh more than what their management has put into the team. Which right now is fuck all it turns out.

Classic

Will you actually update the roster or will it stay shit?