Vlad about to take his rightful place as best LL edition

>The Grim and the Grave
youtube.com/watch?v=1yI1LVCGNpc[Embed][Embed]
store.steampowered.com/app/404013/

>Regiments of Renown
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Regiments_of_Renown

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html (Cheaper)

>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer Mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure not garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

dead and buried

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_K6DuDpfE0
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?733194-Information-Thread-for-Potential-New-Bretonnian-Units
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?699309-MOD-Total-War-Attila-Aztec-2015-Graphics-*-Redone-Version-(NEW)-**-RELEASED-BETA-VERSION
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?738396-Total-War-Aztec-Graphics-Campaign-Pack-Edition-(-Release-Soon-)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Rollan!

>[embed] [embed] [embed]

Also you should remove the regiments of renown line from the OP.

Polite reminder that you can direct control Hellcannon projectiles and Doom Diver gobbos!

Announcement tomorrow still?

FUNROLLAN :^)
also tfw 5 of the last 6 OP's were made by me

what announcement?

right, gonna do in the next OP

>The icon doesn't match the vampire counts but the background does

I TOLD YOU CUNTS THE NEW PLAYABLE RACE IS WOOD LELFS

They said we would hear stuff Thursday, i am hoping for Vlad show case.

>Attila
>play as Caledonians
>let Britain be liberated from the WRE
>subjugate Britain next turn

Feels good lads

nth for Arch is a fucking retard
youtube.com/watch?v=8_K6DuDpfE0

At least he isn't complaining about the price.

He didnt even know that Strigoi and Arch Lector were Lords, he is a retard and does not know his stuff.

Clueless-fag here.

I played Total Waryams at release, uninstalled after finishing two long campaigns as VC and Empire. I remember CA promised us Bretonnia by the end of May. Where are Bretonnia? And have we gotten any interesting DLC's like free lords or anything? I know of the extremely overpriced beastmen and the standard "blood as dlc" bullshit.

I hope Vlad has diplomatic bonuses with Empire Factions.
It'd be nice to make some strong allies in a VC campaign, and it's fit Vlad's personality as a clever negotiator and politician instead of a raging retard like Manlet Von Carstein

>I remember CA promised us Bretonnia by the end of May

No they didn't though.

They promised us a free faction and all signs point to that faction being Bretonnia, they haven't given us a date.

As for other free content, so far the Beastmen have been added as an NPC faction (that you can unlock if you buy the pack) and there have been a unit added to the Vampire Counts along with a new kind of Wizard for the Empire.

On the 30th of this month they're releasing their first Lord pack which will contain 2 new lords and some new units along with a free lord that everyone will get, Vlad von Carstein.

>Knights of the Blazing Sun are black with gold instead of gold with black
ONE
JOB

We wont have them for a few months.

The leak said we would get WE and Bret together, it is wrong.

CA may not have been bluffing when they said DLC plans have changed, we might not get WE next month and we 100% are not getting Bret next month.

Oh right, that could actually be Vlad maybe they planned to release the 'The Grim and the Grave' trailer on thursday

How does it make you feel that beastbois will never get doombulls or jabbersomethings since dlc on dlc is fucking retarded?
and no harpies either, you cant give one nation every sort of troops

>does not know his stuff
sadly that's nothing new

>CA promised us Bretonnia by the end of May
They never promised that

I'm seeing some sort of pattern here in terms of DLC, follow me on this

-Chaos
-Beastmen
-New units for Empire and Vampire Counts
-Wood Elves
-Bretonnia
-New units for Dwarfs and Orcs
-Skaven?
-???
-New Units for Chaos and Beastmen
-Expansion?

Apparently both Bretonnia and Beastmen are getting new units in Wood Elf DLC
t. DLC leak

>doombulls
May come with Ghorgons in the Wood Elves DLC

>jabbersomethings
Good riddance, Jabberslythes don't fit BM in any way

>harpies
At the very least they'll come with Dark Elves

does that really matter? at least they're not red with blue or something

Or they are released as free units like these new regiments of renown.

>100% are not getting Bret next month

Not like the Bretonnia has been ignored since 2003 anyway.

>bring a horse and ranged army to a spearwall fight

will other races get regiments too?

Almost definitely. I imagine Dwarfs and Orcs are next.

This update? No.

How do hordes own regions that produces regiments?

Oh nice. Didn't think the Beastie Boiz would get much love post release given how niche they are.

"Our Beastmen Horde has the biggest Giant, his name is Smashface and he is famous for how many faces he's smashed."

That's how.

bretonnian roster has units left to add?
another set of peasents and another horse riding knight?

Don't they have a couple more Mythical-type units in El Lore?

I'm pretty sure CA won't recreate every unit from the TT, but most units should be in (see Vampire Counts).
I wouldn't expect a Jabberslythe but I can easily see every other unit being implemented in the end.

They do have it. Question is, is CA willing to go back before the already way outdated latest book.

one or two flavors of knights, Grail worshipping version of flagellants, Grail version of altar of Sigmar so you're right Bretonnia has such poverty roster they will be probably one of the few factions that will be complete. I actually think they might even add some stuff from older editions just to make them more variable.

Questing Knights are a big one, Knights wielding Greatswords instead of lances.

There's also the Grail Reliquae which is a dead Grail Knight's skeleton carried into battle by insane fanatics.

There are only two FLC between now and Bretonnia, and they might come packaged together

>Questing Knights
>Knights Errant
>Battle Pilgrims
>Grail Relique

That's it.

Hopefully CA will start adding some new units that fits the lore.

>There's also the Grail Reliquae which is a dead Grail Knight's skeleton carried into battle by insane fanatics.
With dramatic, tense poses!

Considering that they are adding some lit-who VC LL, I think they have free reign over the game 2bh. If it's even mentioned, even in passing, to fit a Bretonnian army, they'll consider it.

desu I think regiments of renown may have been a last minute addition

How much effort does it really take to recolor a few units and give them additional bonuses?

Anything to keep the spergs whining about beastmemes quiet and happy

This thread on TWCenter did a good job with potential units. They're all lore-friendly.
>twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?733194-Information-Thread-for-Potential-New-Bretonnian-Units

>Knights of the Fleur = Female Knights who follow the historical/legendary example of Repanse de Lyonesse, taking up the armour of long dead knights and riding to battle on warhorses. They are ill-thought of by the nobility but the zealous peasantry adore them.

>Some Necromancer no one will ever use because VLAD CON CARSTEIN is the only Lord you need.

I can't wait. I'm so glad I never have to play Mannfred again.

New Lore of magic, new LL and new Hero.

We wont get them all with Bretonnia, and i doubt we will get them in one pack either.

The LL is Wurrzag and will come with the Dwarf vs GS lord pack, new lore of magic and hero comes next month.

We could still get Wood Elves but no chance of Bretonnia.

When will I get a VC lord with a baller helmet?

Faction intro will still feature Mannlet though. :^)

RoRs were confirmed in initial DLC blog post months ago

The new Lore should be Life, it's a main Lore of Magic for both Wood Elves and Bretonnia. I couldn't see them launching both factions without it.

roll

Ghorst looks amazing, every unit has poison armies will melt and not be able to hurt your units.

Mannfred will still be a stronger fighting lord than Vlad, he has access to mounts and lore of death whilst Vlad has no mount and only Lore of vamps.

Manfred is better user ;)

so it will add anti large cav units completing the roster?
Then some useless novelty units to keep nerds happy.

Do you think the grim and grave music will be featured in-game? It sounded pretty dope

Lore of life will be last FLC, and likely ship with Bretonnia.

We are not getting lore of life next, it will be shadows and then month after we get Wurzag.

>wood elfs
>free

ayy lmao, hope you like horses bud

Vlad probably gets his ring of regeneration though and becomes nigh unkillable

Vlad has heard enough of your lies.

Why would they have us pay for Bretonnia when Bretonnia is already in game?

Are you memeing me?

Are these the spookiest, creepiest maps in Total War history?

>wood elves
>atleast 20 new skeleton to animate, with new assets, voicelines, quests and building
>their own mini-campaign featuring the different realms of Athel Loren, beastmen and Bretonnia

>for free

Get a load on this guy

Manfred already has regen, and what is to stop him just cycle charging on his dragon.

Lords without the ability to maneuver dont fare well, even Girimgor (who is the best melee lord) can be kited by Archaon and killed with fireballs before he can he catch him.

theyre the worst running maps in total war

Hope you're ready for more of it, because those are no doubt the assets for all Wood Elf maps.

I am saying that Bretonnia will be free dlc, and wood elfs will be paid dlc

New aztec mod for campaign graphics

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?699309-MOD-Total-War-Attila-Aztec-2015-Graphics-*-Redone-Version-(NEW)-**-RELEASED-BETA-VERSION

He also says he's gonna update his battle mod and a new mod adding Med2's music

LIZARDMEN LIZARDWHEN?

>that sudden realisation when you noticed the trees weren't grass, but actual ingame trees.

Didn't expect something of that scale in a Total War game.

Fucked and linked to the battle mod srry
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?738396-Total-War-Aztec-Graphics-Campaign-Pack-Edition-(-Release-Soon-)

>bretonnia needs new unique units

>I know, how about more knights?

>but this time, with breast!!1

There are a ton more suggestions in the thread. It's actually worth a read, they did a good job on it.

not CA fault if GW didn't touched the Bretonnians since 2003

Also if i were to go the female unit route, I would make a hand maiden unit, that was not all that great in combat, but more of a passive buff unit to all knights nearby. perhaps with a unique ability sort of like a mounted luminark type deal. except less ranged power.

battle pilgrims and the relique aren't novelty units, they're unbreakable and relatively tough infantry to serve as a hammer.

Too bad that the part of the map you actually play on looks like shit.

Bretonnia are gonna have such a lack luster roster, hopefully their campaign mechanics make up for it.

There really isnt much to them, cheap infantry and missiles with good expensive shock cav.

Hopefully they add a crusade mechanic, failing crusades loses favor with the lady and causes penalties, however completing a crusade gives bonuses similar to the moon phases of morsleib.

What's the greatest romance in Warhammer?

GW and money

Vlad and Isabella.

>yet more recycled mechanics from other factions

Skarsnik and Gobbla

Gilles Breton and Lileath.

>thats 420 jabberslythes!

I am sure CA can think of something more imaginative, it was just a suggestion for a mechanic that could be implemented since crusades are a big part of their lore.

Just have it play like M2, and have the notpope order crusades.

>Goblins have archers
>CA makes archers for Bretonnia
>recycled mechanic

Kemmler and Krell.

Are you actually this dumb, or are you merely pretending?

Karl Franz and Alarielle.

I just don't know why it woul be a problem for Bretonnia to have a similar mechanic that other factions use

got a fanfic of that

cause id read it

Yeah, I bet that you were also fine with Beastmen having waaghs and using the fucking underway.
Still, Brets will be a free faction so I guess they would get a pass

Wood Elves soon.

Give it creepy alien eyes to and it'll be 50% more accurate to Warhammer

Both mechanics fit just fine. Beastmen are attracted to violence and destruction. What's that, a herd that's plowing their way through the world? Fuck yeah let's join them and fuck shit up.

>and using the fucking underway

Completly fine, as they got their own custom maps instead of the normal underway maps

As long as they work on the re-used mechanic, I don't see the problem, just like the jihad used the crusade mechanic in Med2

We've been over this before, user. Elfs are not ayys.

>play multiplayer
>bretonnia has nothing but horse archers and flying units
>alt+f4
>post about it

Now that's some pretty shit artwork. Her anatomy is fucked up, and I can barely tell what's going on with her arms.

The blurry shit doesn't fit the image either.