/r6g/ Rainbow Six General

RiP Pulse and Auto shotties edition

>Season 3 Operation Skull Rain info
youtube.com/watch?v=lqsL4QpKXeM
youtube.com/watch?v=JAwgzzN6RfQ
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>Official news
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1486006
youtube.com/watch?v=VlLKVYPblos
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for autistic headgear.

haha hey

===

I have all the original ops + neanderthal guy

Kinda interested in Valk+Brazil dude + maybe some skins

Season pass worth or nah

>Not even sure if there is S2 confirmed yet

Not worth it. Just AFK farm that shit when you aren't around, or earn the Op's - now that Uplay challenges exist it adds a ton more Renown

>nerf shotgun damage by 25-30%
>also increase the spread by 10%

when the fuck did they announce they are also increasing the SPREAD on top of cutting the damage by a third? That's a major fucking to just also casually tack on

I bought it and glad that I did. But I did it partly because I like cosmetics, so I can spend renown on helmets and stuff. Plus they're doing pretty good with updates recently, I'm happy to spend money if it means they'll keep support next year too.

The day the league ended? It was known for like 3 weeks already.

Does anyone have problems applying skins to the new BR Ops? I can't apply my peacock or my fire skin, Not even the free holiday skins. Same for my friend but he can apply his gold season pass skin. To note, I don't have season pass.

I have a problem trying to play House.

>4.1 Patch Notes
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1486006

MFW FBI shield is back

>I main Blackbeard.

Hold up, I don't think they are reverting that much friendo!

and pulse ;)

So everyone has no skin problems on the new BOPE Ops?

user don't toy with me, is Shield Recruit really back? What did they change to make it so?

>Fixed – Shield Operators movement speed is slower than intended. [They are now back to Season 2 speeds]

When BRs launched the 1 speed shield ops got their movement speed reduced even further for some weird reason. It got reverted so they should be in line with other 3 armour ops like Fuze now.

So FBI recruit is probably still 3 armour, but now all shields should be 3A 1S again, instead of the 3A 0S that we had for the past couple of weeks.

So no, FBI shield is probably not "back" in the sense that you guys are hoping for, but he did get slightly un-nerfed.

I didn't even notice the speed drop, maybe it's because I rarely play the shield ops that I did not feel the transition.

Auto-Shotty changes are good. Still no nitro changes this patch. That kind of sucks.

Also still no new attachments. And it seems they are buffing/increasing the angled grip. That's nice I guess. Never used it but now I might?

Yeah, i'm really happy about the semi-shotty nerf. People would say just play for your range advantage which while it was true on some maps, I had an absolutely miserable match on Plane where Pulse, Frost and Valk just bodied our entire team because on some objectves you literally cannot get a line of sight without being within their 1-shot-kill range. Combine that with peekers advantage and you have frost acing us twice in a row.

I mean, I played like shit that match anyway, but jesus christ her Super90 made me so mad that game.

regards felix

That's not what I meant.
Webm related, Me overtaking Blitz
It'll probably be fixed at some point.

t. felix

felix?

who the fuck is felix

t. felix

also this its what lead me to try shield recruit again

T. F E L I X

F
E
L
I
X

Well shit, if they have reverted him completely that's great. More variety in shield ops is nice.

>Blitz is not 2/2
>His name is literally fucking Blitz

I'd even be happy with a nerfed flash or something if they made him 3 speed. Make him the hyper-aggressive shield.

fucking felix fuck off i hope you get banned

fuck this general felix ruined it

Reminder to warm up doing squats with your team in preparation phase, it's a guaranteed win every time if you do.

It was me Felix all along

Poor neckbeard.

flank use c4 or just fucking shoot him reeeeee t.felix

lol step it up noob

Fucking intense.

Holy fucking shit, any chance you'd teach me how to be as good as you?

>Road to Diamond

Just imagine.

whos neanderthal guy?

As ddead as the last thread

Buck

>Another flash nerf
You want him him to strap flashlights to his shield? Or how about laser pointers?

Just how it should be

Instead of hearing Blitz's footsteps and shield rattling, we should hear incoming muffled dub step.

more like muffled Allah Akbar

Sorry to burst your bubble
>FBI Recruit
>Fixed – FBI Recruit does not have heavy armor equipped.

>secure area on House
>first round attack
>bomb is masterbedroom
>using Buck
>outplay some retard trying to get me from the bathroom windows by going on the roof and sniping him
>end up as the last one alive against 3 enemies
>hope in and kill two with the skeleton key
>clutch by capturing the site as Pulse entered
>next round defending as Smoke
>spam mark on camera as they try push through garage doors into basement site
>they all get picked off by teammates
>winning kill cam is me throwing a smoke gadget onto the wall at the bottom of stairs and killing Fuze through the wall with it

Feels good

>play casual
>house, secure area
>attack, they get master bedroom
>we lose
>defense, we get living room
>we lose
>attack, they get garage/laundry
>we lose.

What the fuck? Like, at least give them a harder room to defend if they're up 2 to nothing.

Thanks Ubi
>Due to a miscommunication, the stated fix to Exothermic Charges being destroyable through reinforced walls did not make it in to Patch 4.1. This will be corrected in Patch 4.2.
>The fix for Exothermic Charges being destroyed through reinforced hatches is still in Patch 4.1 as intended.
>Patch 4.2 scheduled for mid-September

Dayemnnnn, they fucking up with this shit man.

I got shat on in ranked because these fucking pussy faggots wanted to do that type of cheap shit, all the while having a bandit and mute.

>when your cam placement is on point

>not realizing that was sarcasm

>Playing on defense.
>Hear a downstairs window break.
>Muffled sounds coming through the floor.
>Pull up a camera.
>I EXERCISE DANCE FLOORS LEAV-
>Camera get shot.
>Hunker up in the hostage room and get ready for them to breach.
>i exert stress when I export beats that exhilarate the hard and exterminate the weak
>EXECUTION LEVEL NEXT NO WAY TO EXPLAIN IT
>I'M X X X BITCH TRIPLE X RATED.

Was that DMX or some dubstep rap shit?

>spawn in
>smoke afk by a wall i want to reinforce
>throw a cam at him
>a few seconds later he chases me with c4
>run away as i expect him to stop after a few seconds
>he doesnt stop chasing me
>aim deagle at him from end of corridor
>he runs at me again
>put him down
>get chased by kapkan
>he gives up quickly
>vote kicked
Gr8 gameplay

>smoke afk by a wall i want to reinforce
Were you able to reinforce it on the opposite side of the wall?

youtube.com/watch?v=VlLKVYPblos

>shoots team mate immediately despite 40 second grace period
>wonders why he got kicked and didn't get to enjoy the great gameplay

>game finishes
>it crashes and says spectator GAMESERVER has left the game

This shit happen to anyone else? Were my renown and shit added?

There is literally nothing wrong with playing as the characters that clutch rounds.

>operators have 1 life per match
How do you think this would affect the game if this was a game mode?

Spawn killing Thermite in round 1 would be the most clutch shit ever.

game would last 1 round?

We'd see a lot more recruits, assuming they'd be the unlimited operators.

I think he means that if an operator dies then they can't be picked by anyone the next time that team attacks/defends

Yeah, I'd imagine most first rounds would either be "useless" ops, or recruits. Saving clutch operators for clutch rounds.

Post stats

>it's another thermite runs out of the same spawn as blackbeard and gets picked off episode

>it's another Smoke spawn killing with the ACOG SMG-11 episode

>it's another your caviera sits in a corner that doesn't get any traffic for 3 minutes until they plant episode.

>Tfw my new mains are BB and Valk
>Tfw my K/D as BB is .67
>Tfw my K/D as Valk is .55
>Tfw my W/L as BB is .82
>Tfw my W/L as Valk is .9

You thought these people never existed. But they do. Help me /r6g/, you're my only hope

my friends are worse than you, just keep playing

If you have a negative KD on BB and more than 20 hours on him, I feel bad for you son.

I don't give a fuck if you're negative with every other character, Blackbeard should be positive.

where do I check those

i don't think there's any saving you.

I have about 12 hours on BB.

I've accepted I'm going to be stuck in silver forever.

Maybe Buck and Capitao will help me.

rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/home/

>silver
fucking hell. first season i was copper with a 1.6 w/l and 0.8 k/d. i've finally made it to gold but i still only have a 2.0 ranked w/l and 0.9 k/d.

Let me guess, console?

PC

>watch my flank over here bro
>pings with marker
>proceed with push
>get killed from flank
>bro was off wondering around willy nilly near by

I need obscure tv shows or movies about operators, /r6g/, I've seen all the big ones and the obvious ones like John Wick, Heat, etc.

>stand back noob I'll frag this charlie
>get ignored
>wtf u guy i'm team leader you HAVE to listen to me

I mean if he wanted to push, I'd gladly watch flank. But either way there needed to be someone watching the fucking flank.

>this person has low stats
>must be a console player
everybody is equally disadvantaged on console, people are just as capable of being shit on pc.

>accidentally hit a team mate as i'm making a murderhole
>he ran in front of my shot
>whips around and tk's me
why do people do this? you are already at a disadvantage b/c you're at lower health, why handicap yourself further by giving your team one less player? are people actually that retarded to not think that?

There aren't any terrorist factions though

>fucking around with friends in casual
>we keep shotgunning eachother in the legs and leaving for dead

It's like a wild game of wallhackers trying to not kill eachother, only injure.

>put down cameras in flank spots and blind spots on less visible spots - but at least not instantly spotted by the enemies
>"wtf valk these cameras are shit"
>win because of them
>next game he's valk
>it's in the top corner of each room
>the enemies shoot them out upon entering the room every single time
>mfw

valk players should only ever get to be valk, and nobody else should get to play her. i hate it when some random decides they want to "try" playing valk. fuck no, your cameras will be shit. it's like thermite being the one to go check flanks before planting his charges. it's like having your bandit roam instead of doing the trick. it's like having your smoke roam. it's like having your bb enter the building. just don't please.

/v/ has jaded you hasn't it?

Because some people will genuinely put their personal pride above their collective pride.

I got TKed once for pulling down a Castle barrier in a sector he wasn't even checking.

Tropa de Elite, Generation Kill, The Veteran.

>it's like having your Smoke roam
There is literally nothing wrong with that

some people still dont understand that smoke is about that smg-11 and NOTHING else

He could have no gadget and still would see play

How the fuck do I get better?

Free weekend sale scrub here.

>it's like having your smoke roam

You do realize he's not only the best, but also the most versatile roamer in the game?

Smoke grenades that not only cover, but also damage enemies.
A C4 for all occassions
A pump shotgun for quick downs and ultimate feels
An ACOG sidearm that picks headshots all day as a backup that is used probably more than any of Smokes primary weapons
And he's a 2/2. Literally GOAT roamer. Slap those reinforcements, and get ready to spawn kill imo.

That and why the hell would you want smoke killing you all with his gases in the objective