Muscle cars vs imports

It's sad that classic american sport cars looks badass but have terrible aerodynamic and drive like a huge cow. Japanese cars are way better with aerodynamic, driving and build quality, but they don't look as agressive as american. What do you think about that fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8P4OpBO73s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What do you think about that fact?

I think its fucking stupid and not a fact at all

As a rule it's pretty accurate though, American cars look powerful, drive angrily, and cannot into turns. Japanese cars are anaemic, and look alright, but they handle like a dream

thats pretty fucking stupid and not a rule at all

He's not wrong.

But I do think that the point of American sports cars wasn't necessarily performance. They were comfy boats that had a ton of power and were incredibly fun to drive. They still are. I'm a Eurofag, but even I admit that there's still nothing that can quite compare to owning a simple metal box on wheels and knowing that it can still pull some serious acceleration. Plus American muscle cars look top notch.

Fuck domestics team import

>

I think if you ain't first, you're last. And god bless these burgers because they are always first.
>nissan fancucks literally on suicide watch

shoo shoo jew, go back to wagesalve

You make words come out of your brain, but the meaning is missing.

>le japanese cars have better build quality meme

Muscle cars are about 50 years old, that's pretty good.

>can't deal

go back to the oven

too bad yurop got their ovens BTFO by america

we can always use the kitchen one

now fuck off

I did yesterday to make some dank af chocolate chip cookies

nah

Japanese cars usually look and perform better in every way

muscle cars were garbage

should have made them company

are you upset by americas superiority

Classic Japanese sports cars looked pretty badass too. It was the era, not the country.

>superiority
>american cars
kek this jew

literally why would you drive a bac mono. it literally can't even tow a 5th wheel. smhfamtbh what were the engineers THINKING??

Quit shitflinging.

My dad had a 70' datsun 1600 then a gsl when he was younger and now he has three 67 camaros, they are cool as fuck and it is super cool driving around in them but dam they are expensive, if I had tons of disposable income I would drive one but I'm poor so I'm stuck with my Japanese 4 cylinder cars,

>all this dmg cntrl

>It was the era, not the country.

My pontiac trans am handles better than my ef civic hatch you faggot weeaboo

>"he literally doesn't have a truck
>"he must be a cuck"

no one gives a shit about your pontiac trans am or ef civic hatch nigger

I havent laughed this hard in a while

this guy is actually comparing a performance car to an entry level economy car

>he is a jew

thats it, thats the joke

>his nipshitboxes literally can't compete with american iron
>"Oh god what do I do, I will attack my opponent instead of make a valid argument"
Weebs BTFO. do you need the suicide hotline?

>literally asshurt

kek this jew

>civics are economy cars meme
Not old civics, they're sports cars you moron

>his nissan costs 40k more just to get beaten by .7 seconds around Laguna Seca
kek!

having driven a 1990 Si I will be glad to inform you that its an economy car

even Motor Week called it an economy car in their test

only Type Rs are sports cars

>dmg cntrl

jew on suicide watch!

>literally paying 40k more for a slower car

there are no FWD sports cars, stop being delusional. Closest thing would be the new Civic Type R or that SEAT thing we dont get in the USA

I've owned two, they're shit. I wasn't talking about these at all. I guess they're aerodynamic, but everything else about them is horrible., even the V8's can't redeem them with power.

I think that 'aggressive' looks are unaerodynamic.

The only way you're going to get an aggressive-looking car that goes well AND handles is with a hot hatch that isn't a Vauxhall.
Even then, you'd be beaten around a track by an actual sports car.

tbf the first gen sn95 with the 302w is not a bad base. 2v modular is pretty shit tho naturally aspirated

>implying

>there are no FWD sports cars

Type Rs are sports car

dwi nerd

I can't hear you over my v8

muh dick

It's all about what you prefer to drive and for the record not all muscle cars suck at handling and not all japanese cars are great at handling but great in a straight line giving muscle cars a run for their money vice versa with turns.

I have fun with my 02 camaro ss. It may be a heavy boat, suck at turns, not be exactly what you'd consider the fastest car, and be lolgm but I don't care. Are there "better" cars out there? Sure but better is a relative term. What do you consider better? Anyhow, to me it's fun to drive. It has more get up and go than any other car I've ever owned. Would I own a import? Absolutely, I've always wanted a honda s2000.

youtube.com/watch?v=8P4OpBO73s4
>muh dix

vice versa with muscle cars in turns

>muh dong

Lightweight body + LS motor=fap for days

I love the ultima. If your order is over a certain amount of money I heard they ship it for free. Plus you have to build the car yourself. I think buying an ultima would be an expensive but super fun investment.

I was at a car show and I saw this ultima once. was one of two prototypes mclaren used to test the v12 and transmission

>It's all about what you prefer to drive and for the record

yup

I had more fun in a 100hp Civic and a 110hp Sentra than a did with a 427 swapped El Camino and Z28 Camaro

I DD an 07 volkswagen GLI (the SS is my for fun car) and I can say that with just a tune I had a shitload of fun in that car. I eventually had to take off the tune because it was destroying the car. Ragging on it doesn't help plus the car has 242k miles on it.

The v12 and trans for the F1 I assume?

yeh

I live in the mountains so I have a lot of places to take advantage of small cars with shit for power

meanwhile more powerful cars you dont get to use the gas much and tbqh I didnt like tossing them into corners

yep, I think. I could be mistaken though

You can get them in the states right? can you just buy them and have them shipped over build them and get them registered as street-legal Vehicles here?

uhhhhh I would assume so. Not entirely sure however. My guess is that US customs wouldn't seize the parts because it isn't a fully constructed vehicle, just parts and if you couldn't make it street legal you could just say you are using the car for the track. Build it and drive it on the road anyway because murrica

Where do you live?

I'm in texas. Not quite out in the country but I have plenty of open roads.

>implying that thing isn't ugly as fuck

North Carolina

theres a few open backroads here and there and of course highways but eh speed aint my thing

Well you know what they say
speed kills

I have had my fair share of "oh shit I'm gonna die" moments when I was a teenager. I look back on it and laugh

that was the styling back then you faggot.

Show me a car made in the last 5 years that looks like that.
>protip #1: you can't.
>protip #2: you should totally kill yourself

>camaro body actually creates lift
>aerodynamic

lol this jew

>American cars are unareodynamic
>87-04 Mustangs

>can't turn
>current gen Mustangs and Camaros

takes corners at higher speed perhaps, it's not more agile though

>top notch

ITT: we post our opinions and yell at each other as to why those opinions are wrong.

Foxbodies have the aerodynamics of a brick, a Nissan Cube is more aerodynamic