/ovg/ - WE WUZ DAIMYO Edition

Previous thread: Our Wiki should answer every single question you could possibly ask about sim racing and racing with us!
>get-good.net

We have a Mumble server, drop by and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on Saturday, Sunday, and sometimes on Friday. Check out our Google doc for info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVWae3Uao_k
steamdb.info/app/244210/history/?changeid=2037762
discord.gg/014cNYmO57CxoMPq1
joegibbsracing.com/portfolio-item/minions/
autosport.com/news/report.php/id/124814/hamilton-simulators-no-better-than-games
talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=8f79792e422db9a46ad012a602494535
youtube.com/watch?v=jv-cPGa9Zsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for The Bunch

said they'll be teasing a lot over the next 24 hours

Now free on Xbox Live(TM)!

>wanted to play the gang all day but cba rolling back drivers

help

4th for jannies are GM Cucks on damage control about the slowvette being 3 secs slower than the GT.

The last thing this thread needs is Corvette Vs GTR shitposting

M3 vs Mustang shitposting was so much better

t. Butthurt GM fanboy that can't hadle the truth.

WR6 does not even look bad youtube.com/watch?v=pVWae3Uao_k

Too bad it will have 0 simulation value and terrible optimization like the previous titles.

They keep trying and failing

This had better be a good sign for the TT game they're making.

steamdb.info/app/244210/history/?changeid=2037762

There you have it boys, AC Italian Pack

I guess we wont be getting that Toyota Prototype after all

I'm sure they said the FXXK and other console cars would be free gonna be pretty mad if it shows up in this

>inb4 the console ferraris (FXXK and 488) will actually be in the DLC
>everyone's gonna be mad because kunos stated they were free
>stefano gets another breakdown where he gets mad at all the bad evil people that hate AC
>people will defend him

I'm gonna guess a 488, the fuck, maybe the fiat 124 to drive with the ND, and maybe the always shilled "ferrari inspired" giulia, plus some other italian cars.

>italian pack
im always happy to have more ferraris in the game, a 488 GTE/3 would be nice

thats been confirmed on marcos fb.

>mfw I know what it is gonna be and you plebs still have to wait 16 or so hours...

UHHHH

Discord link:
discord.gg/014cNYmO57CxoMPq1

have a link?

this game is full of italian cars anyway
couldn't they just do i dunno, shitbox dlc, or anyhow acceptable non-tarmac physics for rallycross

>terrible optimization like the previous titles.
WRC5 ran fine in my machine.

Go poo in a loo Vinay

I'm not him but this sandnigger brownninja is fucking annoying as fuck.

So we get more lotus that all look the same.

>Lotus
>Italian

when will Kunos go bankrupt

Kunos and T10 should pair up and bring all of Forza's cars into AC with proper simulation and physics.

that's all I want...

>AC
>Forza
>proper simulation and physics
pick none

>AC and Forza
>Proper simulation and physics

i saw what u did there

I prefer Forza 6 driving model over AC one. AC doesn't even have rain, lmao.

I prefer Garfield Kart driving model over AC one. AC doesn't even have rain, lmao.

But Forza rain and time is not dynamic

hmmmm, hope Forza 7 step their game up with weather/nigh on all tracks and some quali if you want actual racing.

I prefer Risky Road driving model over AC one. AC doesn't even have rain, lmao.

I prefer Mafia driving model over AC one. AC doesn't even have rain, lmao.

I prefer Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing driving model over AC one. AC doesn't even have rain, lmao.

I prefer this Meme over the AC one. AC doesn't even have memes, rofl.

I prefer The Crew's driving model over AC one. AC doesn't even have rain, lmao.

I prefer The Group's driving model over AC one. AC doesn't even have rain, lmao.

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

nothing better than spending 10 minutes waiting for the race to start, then getting rekt in turn fucking 1 on a oval

inb4 it's your safety rating that goes down, not his

nothing better than spending 10 minutes waiting for AC to load, then getting rekt when you realise it doesn't have rain

carb cub is unofficial because 90% of the drivers are just as retarded as he is

and simulation value

I prefer your mom's driving model over AC one. AC doesn't even have a dick, lmao.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

find me a nice skin then

Dale Earnhardt 2.0

Should I buy Forza Horizon 2 for my Xbox 360?

Looking for arcade-ish racing and customization fun.

For sure if you have no other alternative or platform

>im too retarded to make my own skin
joegibbsracing.com/portfolio-item/minions/

dat race god skin tho

>14:23.614
>In the fucking Lancia 037
I need to git this gud.

It's not good on 360, only on the Xbone. Just get the first Horizon, I had more fun with it.

so, is there gonna be a /ovg/ club on xbone and win10 when the club/looking for player/arena update and Horizon 3 comes out? I really want to cruise Euroshit and Stralyia with some br/o/s

fuck off james nobody cares about your shit

This right here. When that whole clubs bullshit (basically groups for xboners) we need to have Veeky Forums meets in Horizon 2 & 3. The thought of it alone is making me comfy.

aye on that m8

I'll club you cunt

>cross platform multiplayer support for W10
>xboners and pcucks finally can rice their shitboxes together in mad max

This is going to be the greatest thing to happen to /ovg/ in long while.

Is there more than 2 people on /ovg/ with either WIn10 or an Xbone?

FH2 isn't on W10, FH3 will be.

I'll gladly install Windows 10™ if it means i can play Forza® Horizon 3™ on my Personal Computer!

Who even mentioned FH2?

What is hell going to look like?

I'm sure plenty of people on /ovg/ own a Xbone just to play Forza. Even if they don't Windows 10 isn't that bad if it means I get to play Horizon at 60fps.

Mate we're already in hell

>I'm sure plenty of people on /ovg/ own a Xbone just to play Forza

The only person I know whos openly said they have an Xbone is Micheal the Magician

probably Australia after /ovg/ has been there.

Last thread there was a bunch of people saying they pre-ordered FH3 already. There were even more talking about how excited they were about it coming to W10. Don't forget about the cross platform multiplayer, Xbones and PCs can live and play together in harmony.

>last thread there was shills
Okay

>using the word shill unironically

i know 3 people who have a xbone

and 2 of them are from ovg

>finally got GT4 working with my G25
>24hrs of Le Mans just about to start

this gonna be a good weekend

If you don't have an xbone then sure; it obviously doesn't look as good, but there's no dlc and there is an easy infinite money glitch too. I finished it as i wasn't going to get an xbone, but then i did so got it on that too. Get the first game too, its pretty cheap nowadays.

>attempting warranty replacement with logitech
>already have an account on their support page with my name, address, phone number
>submit support ticket for G29
>fill in serial no. field
>describe problem as detailed as possible and add "please send me a replacement unit"
>wait a week
>"Kenneth" (read: Tomthy) responds and assures me "all will be taken care of".
>Addresses me by name so I know he can see my account profile
>tells me to check some simple mistakes
>report the wheel is still inoperable

>a week later
>"Will this be a replacement device coming from Logitech, user?"
>"Can you update us with your shipping address and phone number as well. Thanks!"
>send them my address

>a week later
>again
>"Will this be a replacement device coming from Logitech, user?"
>but now
>"If not, kindly provide us the receipt or the serial number of the G29. Thanks!"
>send G29 serial and the case number of the G27 it was a replacement for

>another week later
>We would like to confirm your address and phone number listed on our records. Shall we use these?
>sends me the same address I sent him earlier
>the one that's on my Logitech support profile that he can FUCKING SEE

YES THAT'S MY ADDRESS YOU FUCKING PAWN OF THE SWISS MEMELORDS

J
U
S
T

SEND
THE
WHEEL

I currently have someone paying me a visit, until when does the ovg dirt rally event last?
I wanna take part in it, but I don't wanna go exhibit my autism right now.
On phone, and ovg dirt rally league isn't on the doc, hence why I'm asking.

pick the group B car. Seems like everyone including me fell for the R4 meme, and apparently it is so much slower. Up until the last stage i was flat out and still 11 seconds behind.

Also it ends in 5 days

liked and subscribed

OVGWRC is just casual fun, not some documented spreadsheet seriousness. I'll keep making events every week as long as there will be people willing to play it (and it seems to be quite popular for now), so you don't have to rush it.

epic
autosport.com/news/report.php/id/124814/hamilton-simulators-no-better-than-games

That title is misleading. He is speaking of tracks rather than how the cars itself. Which is true as we have such things as laser scanned tracks and even not laser scanned tracks are pretty damn close.

If its so shit than stop doing business with them instead of typing up your meme story. Go out and buy something more quality.

>"I could spend £100 on a PlayStation and learn the same amount."
>£100 on a PlayStation
>PlayStation

GTSport confirmed best simulator on the market
where were you when Sony won again

>Hamilton said the simulator was more use to engineers than drivers, because the sensations of driving a real car cannot be replicated correctly in a sim.

Stating something we all already knew. Doesn't change the importance of realistic physics in a racing sim for the enthusiast. We drive sims because that's the closest we'll get to driving the real thing, not because we trying to"train" for real cars.

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=8f79792e422db9a46ad012a602494535

If GT Sport is basically iRacing on PS4 I'd be tempted to get it providing that shit to get G27's to work on the PS4 isn't too fucky

We use the Clio in rF2 to make setup changes on our shitbox oval cars. Joesville in rF2 is a bit longer than my local track, but Hamilton is retarded to say simulators are of no help.

is this old news?

youtube.com/watch?v=jv-cPGa9Zsg

>Porche

That's ok I guess, where the fuck did James even get the idea of Initial D?

>Assetto Corsa has established itself as the leading and beenchark PC racing simulation game thanks to its perfect driving feeling

THE NEW AC DLC
IS LITERALLY PORSCHE
HOW CAN IRACING EVEN COMPETE?

This is it? Where is rain and night mode?
Also 12 years. GTR2 was out in 2006. 2016-2006=10. He cannot into math.

Good enough for Porsche ; ^ )

Jesus Christ, I really didn't expect that

There was some speculation of Porsche coming to AC a few months ago, because they've used AC as a platform for simulators at expos and stuff, but everyone just thought that Porsche made this stuff themselves and it's got nothing to do with a Porsche license.

But then again, I'm somewhat disappointed because I expected there to be an update for the game aswell. And the question about the Italian Pack still hasn't been answered

>Tofu delivery skin for AE86 in Jap Pack
>SEE!!! THAT'S PROOF

That's the only theory I have for why he got that idea, and it's fucking retarded

The Italian pack is just Dreampack 4, which I'm surprised wasn't announced at t he same time considering they said Spielberg would be before the race at the start of next month