Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

First for nezha is a boy and can never ever be impregnated.

You clearly haven't tried hard enough yet then
Just gotta keep on trying

That pic's pretty lewd senpai

Never Ever

No harm in trying.

This general has become surprisingly lewd over the years

>sticking your dick in a mind-controlled technocyte golem
It's like you want to become infested

>fuck, time to scan some cats
>oberon so i dont have to search for the little fucks
>keep dying as soon as i enter tiles, when noones around, etc
>realize there are greineers in teh derelict now
>i was dying by scorches and shit figting ifesteds 5 room over and somehow still hitting me beides the 4 blastors separating them
Yeah, no. i'll jst jew (not buy) the plat for the codes.

>oberon so i dont have to search for the little fucks
What?

There's no point in a frame occupying a slot once you get its prime version, right?
I'm gonna feel kind of sad after selling that Trinity...

due to his passive they become allies so you catn kill them accidentaly and who up on the minimap as blue dots.
They still go apeshit on enemies so clear teh area before scannng them.

Also modding for his 4 help speed things up.

Remember to marry a grineer qt and give them the experience of love before their short lives end

Didn't they fix this? Then again, i forgot how many times they said they fixed it and in the next update reintroduced it.
At this point i believe it's some sort of inside joke of them
> Fixed Scorchers and Hyekka Masters 360noscoping you through walls across the map
> Fixed joining players spawning out of bounds
> Removed Herobrine

His otherwise useless passive ability of making wildlife allied to him for a limited duration.

It's still pretty fucking useless cuz they run around picking fights and bouncing off the walls like faggots.

Booben is the superior option. Barring that, equinox or ivara.

Oberon just introduces a different kind of difficulty to the equation,he doesn't alleviate shit.

that too. even if you just equip the WoF augment mod on ember, she is already better at CC than Titania. the only reason to do titanias quest is for the aura mods. nothing else.

how do you farm for traces? just go into a fissure mission with hydroid and try to make the fissure last as long as possible?

Considering running interception missions to farm relics because I'm getting tired of excavation. Thoughts? Any other mission types that provide many relics?

the only wait to increase traces is by buying a double resource booster or by getting lucky with the smeeta buff.

you get a set amount of traces now

His passive sounds pretty useless in this situation. Just take ivara and put the whole room to sleep.

sleek meme

Not with that attitude, that's for sure

Literally not possible

what is love?

They ruined her. Just like they ruin the rest of the game.

yeah, everything is bad and getting worse. its horrible whats the point of anything now that everything good is bad now.

Never said his passive is good. Just saying that this was maybe one of the best scenarios for his passive ability.
Did it with Ivara's sleep arrows myself because i never cared to craft Oberon.

fuck you de
just fuck you, seriously

Same here senpai, every fucking time. Last one even had the retard face AND the ugly tail. Smeeta never.

>Warframe could've been a stealthy tacticool game
>now it's just Dynasty Warriors mixed with some third person MOBA gameplay

no bpnpc or any variation
let's go

EmbersFutaCock

Mesa Best Girl

NINJAS PLAY FREE :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Tierqueer

DingDongBingBong

Nezha Insertion

Fertile Nezha

ButtBlaster

>Ninjas pay for free
ftfy

NoMemesAllowed

Tierqueef

Nezha Cummies

BeccasPaddedBra

Sun Fuel

wfgNamedMe

StevexFatFug

PTHC

PMme4freePlat

Nice

ImpregnatedNezha

they can try but they won't get much

If you're the same fag who skipped out on naming his dog bpnpc and then said he would name his cat bpnpc when he got it, fuck you.

nope

hey can i have some plat man :))

You didn't send him a PM on Veeky Forums

my quivering pucker

How am I supposed to finish that Kuria scans if some of those rooms spawn never ever?

Give me a sec, I'll log in with my gold account and send him one.

Okay so if you have a full squad with a radiant relic going after a rare drop how many runs (or personal average) would you need to get the part that you want?

I think the relic system might be okay it's just instead of grinding for what you want continuously you have to setup up the farm involving more steps. Just unnecessarily complicated.

Get better RNG

Is Amprex a meme weapon or actually viable?
Which one should I make and potato between it and Quanta?

Used to be the king.
Don't waste your tater in any of those two.

Amprex is a high AOE DPS CC crit machine
Very poor ammo efficiency though
It's okay

I prefer amprex even though it's mostly only good against infested, but the AOE is pretty good regardless and it does bice crits.

Damn, close call. I almost thought I had to buy more plat.

>aoe dps cc
Kys

What's wrong?

If only. Maybe send DE a message asking them if we can buy map titleset rng with plat. I'm sure they won't mind.

>Amprex is a high AOE DPS CC crit machine

ok

Again, what's wrong?

its about as good as a meme weapon gets. high DPS (against groups), but literally no ammo efficiency.

lots of fucking anagrams. makes you sound like tierqueer or the next biggest edgy try-hard of the week. you're not wrong about anything you said, but it reads extremely poorly.

Well, it was just the fastest way to type it down, that's all

>getting triggered by tq when hes not even here
how sad is your life that his posts mean that much to you?

jesus christ get a life dude

This minus the tierqueer part. Veeky Forums doesn't have a 26 character limit. Using them consecutively just makes you sound like a retard.

its sad enough that we play this game, dont go bringing me down to your level user :^)
but honestly i dont even mind tq, but i know other people do so i thought it prudent to mention him.

Slap Argon Scope on it and it's pretty good, or Bladed Rounds. Definitely Sinister Reach. I think there's better guns than it, now, but a 6 forma Amprex is still really good and one of my go-to guns.

So what mission type is the least suffering for getting Neo relics?

>using established acronyms for terms is bad

go away

>we play this game
>we
lmao dont go bringing me down to your level

All you fucks need to stop getting so fucking destroyed every time he may or may not show up. Christ, you're so fucking paranoid that bitch is here, it's like you're looking for any excuse to call someone (Read: probably not him) out on being tierfag and run the thread into the ground with masturbatory hate for him.

capture for fast runs, and spy missions because you technically dont lose a relic if you succeed.

depends on what you find more painful mostly, losing time, or losing relics.

I could either say
>Amprex is an assault rifle that deals a lot of damage per second and excels in crowd control. It also shits out critical damage.
or
>Amprex is a high AOE DPS CC crit machine
It's both the same shit, personally I'd rather read the short version

I also prefer the shorter version user. Long version sounds pompous

What's the Ignis build?

Wait, I actually forgot the AOE part, which makes it even longer
>Amprex is an assault rifle that deals a lot of damage per second and excels in crowd control. Its electric shocks chain between enemies and it also shits out critical damage.

Would you consider it acceptable etiquette to just wordlessly leave a squad if you ask for recruitment in chat, get invited, and find that everyone there is a shitter or leveling their garbage frames/weapons?

explain this

Should I max Heavy Caliber or only level it partially?

absolutely

Do I go full heat for infestation or jsut the basic Corrosive and Heat?

petite doesn't mean how short they are

How much are the mseetha imprints?
Do you need 2 to ensure it becomes a smeta?