Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

kToS Patch notes are translated: pastebin.com/fu4Tx4S5 (embed)

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610 - Rank 8 Update Preview
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=616 - Transcendence System
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=620 - Latest Patch notes

Previous thread: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
Cute (Merigolds)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=622
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117bbb8.1a27375561.11243545.1f273f41516175.314155617195
forum.treeofsavior.com/users/STAFF_John/activity
youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We would like to announce that certain skills will be re-balanced due to changes in game mechanics.

The combined use of these certain skills had allowed players to deal much more damage than intended under certain circumstances.

They will be adjusted to meet original game design intentions.

The skills that will be affected due to the re-balanced are the following.
Joint Penalty
Hangman's Knot
Magic Missile

[Adjustment specifications]

Additional attacks will no longer be possible against other monsters that are bound by Joint Penalty. Only the initial monster will receive additional attacks against from skills even though the damage from those attacks will still be registered to the other monsters.

※ Please note that certain aspects of the re-balancing may change as a result of continued refinement.

Adjustment details will be re-mentioned in patchnotes prior to the change which is scheduled to happen during the month of September.

Greetings Saviors! Have you prepped your goddessfu's big black demon bull today?

>now listen here you little shit
>stick your barbed cock in my cunt and r-r-ram it in
This is how I imagine she talks to hauberk.

Sucks to be linker.

What server are we playing on jToS?

Laima

>musketeer
>AOE
They have like 1 skill that can use circling, tops

Boy am I glad I went cryo kino instead of linker

bye vanzel

>all these linker doomposters
Link is still going to be good, just not OP anymore. You fucking wizards are spoilt brats.

Best skills for a Rodelero?

>treeofsavior.com/news/?n=622

FFS I just reached Linker 1 yesterday. I wanted to make a Chrono for you senpai and Kim fucks me over yet again.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117bbb8.1a27375561.11243545.1f273f41516175.314155617195

How good is my Breaking Memes build? Dex/Con

Look at that hair, better handle for hauberk when he stick it in !

Wizards are now officially dead.

Where can I register?

Senpai so far I am Cleric2/Priest1/Paladin1 how screwed am I or am I good to go?

>saalus missions give exp now
>only gained about 100k

O-okay.

You're wasting your time.

You're most likely going to look at the skill simulator and get excited and make an 8 rank build and then make your first character, probably in a shitter server and then kill yourself after the first 10 levels then come back here asking what you did wrong and why the game runs like shit expecting us to spoonfeed you.

We'll tell you to fuck off and read the OP and use google like the rest of us, you will, you'll make a new build and try something new. You'll get to level 60 or something, get bored and ask when does the game get fun. You'll eventually link your first arde dagger in the thread asking questions like how to determine the price, we'll tell you to read the OP and fuck off again. You'll say "wah wah haters from klaipeda" and continue playing, you'll hit level 100 and realize this game is just a grind so you can start another grind, you'll complain about this here and we'll say "it's a game made by koreans you faggot", a game in which you grind and make alts forever.

Enjoy, you fucking retard. Get the fuck out of our general.

Worst goddess right next to that Bee bitch

Targe Smash and Shooting Star. Montano was great too but didn't get attribute from Murmillo.

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS THAT IT WOULD BE NERFED, AND PEOPLE STILL ROLLED IT.

I want to fug a goddess

Bosses are bugged and don't give exp, only critters do.

Play the game

I'll ask again. Lore about this pic?

>kill yourself...
>...and then come back here
is tosg a general for ghosts

demon cock

I'm making a sword - pelt 3 - squire 3 full CON with my guildmates. What skills should I take?

This is Goddess Laima. She was stripped from power by other goddesses for race mixing, and revelations were forged so that you kill all the demons.

Goddesses love the big demon dick
That's a painting from Royal Mausoleum, don't remember if something regarding that is explicitly mentioned in text.

>taking more than 1 in pelt and 2 in squire
Don't do this.

Didn't they increase Snipe's hitbox?

paladin3 or reroll

I already got one swordsman for PvE, another swordsman for PvP. Just wanna make some money with this one.

I only play swordsman in case you're wondering why I don't make an alchemist or a pardoner instead.

>OH MY GOD THEY'RE LINKING THE INCREDIBLY OP JP+HK COMBO TO NORMAL LEVELS
>HOW WILL I PLAY MY LINKER NOW? CLASS IS DED THANKS KIM
Fuck all you wizards.

>Squire
>Making money

Don't forget to hug your ToS crush today anons!

Best goddess.

forum.treeofsavior.com/users/STAFF_John/activity
Why this faggot still has a job?

Reminder that R10 archer will be cossack!
youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM

Fine. I already got a Barb 3 doppel and a cata goon. What would my 3rd swordsman be?

Any sane person, yes even a wizard, would have seen it coming.
So fuck you too user.

>oracle
why

if you want damage, take monk R7 and Inquisitor R8

If corsair income hasn't been nerfed do that one

What's a Corsair build that works with R8?

>missing the point entirely
user please.

Need Counterspell, Prophecy and Barrier on to protect myself while I slap the shit out of the wheel.

Guys halp, I don't understand how install addons.

Go doppel at r8 :^(

The point is saying fuck you to all wizard players is a rude thing to say.

How much damage would a full con sorcs ts deal?

qt and nice voice

Will keep that in mind, many thanks.

1 Swordsman 3 highlander 2 corsair 1 dopple
Or do 3 corsair and dopple for 8, unless you suddenly want to try murmillo

If you're feeling janky replace all instances of dopple with fencer

I'm not sure any of these are ideal but at least they aren't your other builds

It was perfectly fine.

Majority of community likes him, don't be such an elitist cunt. He's a CM, not a businessman.

>class that is not meant for dps at all is outdamaging dps classes
Please.

Does the Inquisitor wheel only spread auto attacks or does it also spread skill damage?

He's shit but he does more than the rest of the staff, durian and orange don't do shit

watch the game

Because you're spoilt. You're so used to having overpowered shit that when it gets balanced you think the class is dead. If you can't even realise this you are part of the problem so fuck you.

>It was perfectly fine.
t. spoilt wizard brat

>having 1 (one) good spell in 8 ranks is being spoiled
You're fucking retarded.

But I'm a wizardlinker and I knew that a nerf was coming, and I was 100% okay with that.

Having Wizlink op makes that several others wizards classes that need buff not get them.

Good is not equal overpowered.
Wiz3Link could kill 300kHP+ mobs like nothing, on a low cooldown rotation, even the new top memes weren't able to do get near that.

And if you get 8 class of support, which link is, expecting damage, (You) are retarded.

Please yourself. You should compare damages not with other shitty broken classes like your sadhu but with classes in same tree. So compare it with something like frost cloud in current below 280 content.
Both require 6 ranks for max damage output.
Frost clould deals damage to 15 targets, jpmm to 10. Frost cloud wins.
Both are sure to kill its targets.
One is ground skill, other is not. Jpmm wins.
Frost cloud has 30 sec cd, jpmm 22. Jpmm wins.
Frost cloud has single target damage, jpmm does not. Frost cloud wins.
Its 2-2. Frost cloud is balanced yet jpmm is not? Kys.

Oh cool they fixed the #NAME? thing. Wonder if the stats does apply.

Those faggots insisting it was intended really got humiliated.

>pick 8 ranks of support
>JP+HK is only "good"
Yea fuck you faggot.

>So compare it with something like frost cloud in current below 280 content.
Why? There have been videos of linker3 doing just fine on r8 maps. Either way, Linker was never meant to be a dps class, jp is a support skill, and so is linker as a class

>Both are sure to kill its targets.
But that's wrong with Frost Cloud.

see

Ktos is a buggy shit, everything there is retarded.

>Wizards were so fucking ahead of the game, rank 8 could afford to be mostly gimmicks to synergize with other classes, just like rank 3 was
>This is somehow "unfair"

>Wiz3Link could kill 300kHP+ mobs like nothing
I don't know what they will be nerfing, but you couldn't do something like this before because links had hit limit. 2 months ago with full int necro and 50% attribute I was incapable of killing nuo in storage and used flesh cannon instead. I don't know if removed hit limit was fixed, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're once again being retarded and making a mistake.

>buy aspersion to run mission
>use my buffs
>monk in the mission use theirs
>only later I realise my aspersion got overwritten
T-thanks

Cool. These are BiS for Doppels, and Ohgmar are BiS for Murmillos?

If your class were to get a Mahvel weapon, which skill would get an extra +1 increase?

Should've bought that Lv17 Aspersion, kiddo.

Use addon manager

How do I get that fine gauntlet?

What an ugly goddess

No

Fuck off.

>people still arguing about wiz3 link3

holy shit, get over it. Considering Linker3 Chrono3 is going to be the new support meta, there's nothing wrong with running wiz3 ele3 warlock3 still. Also if you think wiz3linker3 is going to viable for ET in anyway, you're off your rocker.

And even then, you can still use your ele3 lock2 to run 130 dungeon in sub 12 minutes.

Demonas Gauntlets recipe from Blue Spion Mages, got it in about 100 kills or so on two characters. The ingredient, Gauntlets of Smashing, got it from Infro Brood at Spring Light Wood, also within 100 kills.

I just checked and links still have unlimited hits even though I think they said they fixed that? Anyway enjoy your overnerf.

When "good" means "game-breakingly overpowered" then it is being spoiled. I see you're using that "retarded means correct" meme, too.

He's comparing it to ele, dumbass. You just told him to do exactly what he already did.
>current below 280
You're trying to say it's OK for linker to massively outdamage elememes at rank 8 because frost cloud also one shots low level crap nobody will care about anymore? Sadhus can one shot popolions, so according to you they're balanced and just as good as fencers.

Do Necro 3s get more basic skeletons or just 5 normal skels and 5 archer skels?

Does the corpse tower make higher than cap skeletons if it kills something or just up to cap?

Latter

Normal ones

Thanks family member

The issue I have with Linker3 is that it's only capable of 1-shotting beefy mobs if there are specifically 6-10 of them.

If you link 5 mobs and use MM, you wont kill them and run around like a retard waiting for MM to come off cd again

If you encounter 11 mobs you can only link 10 leaving a straggler that you literally can't do shit about since you have no ST damage.

Zemyna here.
>tos.nexon.co.jp

Also you'll need Symantec OTP on your desktop every time you want to play the game if you are using proxies which is kind of pain in the ass.

>they only mage build is wiz3link3

buttblasted retard

>Normal ones
What? I was asking does corpse tower make skeletons only if you have less than 5?

My bad, I'm hungry. Number capped, I thought you meant level spawning like bokor's zombies.