You are only allowed to buy cars from

You are only allowed to buy cars from
>European companies
>Japanese companies
>American companies
Which do you choose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbocharged_petrol_engines
autonews.com/article/20150727/OEM06/307279956/at-last-honda-and-toyota-prepare-for-turbo-charge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ECOBOOST=GOAT

/thread/

Japan because they've proven themselves to be quality and cheap. A brand new Honda or Subaru is better in every way than a new Ford or GM.

Japan

ive owned my share of vehicles over the years and always buy JDM spec or Canadian spec Japanese vehicles. only thing American i will buy or own is Chevrolet 3/4 and 1 ton pickups, Titan/Tundra suck and GM has it down for hauling stuff and my camper. otherwise every car or light pickup ive owned has been a Toyota or Nissan

you take turbos that Japan has utilized for the last 30 years, start using them mass scale far later than the Japanese and have to label it "ecoboost". bravo

So all car companies? How is this limiting?

assmad gm fangirl spotted

ECOBOOST=GOAT

im hardly a GM fangirl, i dont care for any of GM's cars at all. they still make the best heavy duty pickups

ive been a mechanic for years, Fords are just a mess of breaking 2-piece spark plugs, timing chain issues, and the Ecoboost F150 pickups arent holding up too well. GM trucks have fuel pump and cooler line issues but those are far easier than dealing with broken plugs

>ameri
powerful but cheap
>jap
reliable but but boring
>ger
handling but unreliable

If I could only pick one and it was paid for, I'd probably get a Lexus from here on out.

>making up stories
>no!! I'm not a gm fangirl!!! I swear!!!

ECOBOOST=GOAT

Deal with it, cuck.

It's like you like collecting smug anime girls or something.

The first publicly available car that featured turbo was an Oldsmobile and was reintroduced by BMW.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbocharged_petrol_engines

ECOBOOST=GOAT

>jap
>boring

Nips know how to make some lasting cars

i said mass scale, American manufactuers had the odd turbo vehicle but Japan used them mass scale starting in the early 1980s

i have not posted one, its the other guy. this board has gone to shit since ive been last apparently

>calls the board shit when people aren't stupid enough to agree with your dumbass opinion

ECOBOOST=GOAT

DEAL WITH IT!

>A brand new Honda or Subaru is better in every way than a new Ford or GM
lolno. Honda makes NOTHING but bland, pigfat shitboxes with abysmal interiors anymore, Subaru is meh at best. Ford's lineup right now is pretty solid while GM has a lot of shitpiles but also a lot of good cars (latter being the C7 (fuck off Alphonse), Camaro, CTS/ATS etc.)

>corvette
>good
Looks like I'm going to trigger two groups of fangirls today.

V6>V8

okay, so how are Fords better? i know for a fact that Ford has breaking 2-piece spark plugs, timing chain issues on the trucks, transmission issues, and the rest. i still say GM makes the best gasoline heavy duty truck and Dodge makes the best diesel

the fact that the Japanese have used turbos on more than half their vehicles since the early 80's is plain fact

straight 6>V6, straight 6 you make more torque from no opposing cylinder bank force at the crankshaft

Corvette are dismal purely because they have pushrods and rear leafspring still though

>how are ford's better
They set faster lap times.
V6's are the future of performance. The GTR proved that by annihilating it's competitors and now Ford is doing it again, except now they have 4 times the budget. Nobody is going to survive the spanking the GT is going to give to its competitors.

ECOBOOST=GOAT
If a straight 6 is better then why is the bmw m4 slower than a GTR nismo around the nurburgring?

so youre just going to leghump one tracks time constantly? how come BNR32 spanked the living pants off of Porsche, Ford, and the rest in the early 90's at Bathurst and the rest?

>b-but flat sixes are better!!!
>compares races without ecoboost
>still slower around the nurburgring
BTFO!!!!!

ECOBOOST=GOAT

ITT: Dumb japanese cucks BTFO by superior V6 engineering

Japan did not start producing turbo charged cars in mass scale and more that America or Europe.
in fact theyre now playing catch up to American and European car makers
autonews.com/article/20150727/OEM06/307279956/at-last-honda-and-toyota-prepare-for-turbo-charge

My car collection follows the thinking: the best from each country

And the best of each drive type

ferd confirmed for complete shit

Anybody who says anything other than japanese is a dumbass.

You are only allowed to BUY
Keyword there, retards. With Veeky Forumss typical

>baited
>you

>meme
>arrows

ECOBOOST=GOAT

DEAL WITH IT!

>Sweden still Googling their home Volvo

Fucking nice.

North Ecoboosted Pushrods of America

>Australian

>all that toyota

Jap. R32. Enough said.

>mercator projection

America.I'd like to take a newer F-450 regular cab w/ shortbed and turn it into a shortie Excursion.Get the 7.3,keep it 4 door,add a brush guard up front along with two Hella leghts mounted on the guard.Order it with a manual transmission,bigger tires along with better axle ratios to handle the tires.Add a shit-ton of insulation/sound deadening as well.Paint it maroon,not two tone either.

>north of mexico: chevrolet

>south of mexico: nissan

so that explains the beheadings and gun violence, its no the cartels but an actual shitposting civil war

Japan

I'll take cheap and reliable over expensive deathtraps any day, if I have to have it the rest of my life