Wheels

Suggest wheels for this car?
Need winter wheels that look good but aren't too expensive (under £600, €760, $850)

bump

Always liked HRE monoblock P40's on late model Audis.

They are an overused design. The car wouldn't stand out like it does now. (Everyone and their goldfish have these design wheels over here (Northern Ireland)

bump

Steelies.

Can't tell if you're being serious or not. How on Earth am I supposed to get Big enough steelies? The wheels in the picture are 20's

why don't you pick up some avus wheels from a b5/b6

i've never seen them on a newer audi

Wanting to be "exclusive" with an overpriced VW.

top kek

They are a dated design imo. Helio's would look better I think. But I'm looking for aftermarket wheels not manufacturer wheels.

Overpriced with a nicer paint colour, nicer interior, nicer exterior and don't forget the QUATTRO. QUATTRO is far more common for Audi's than 4MOTION is for VW's

get fucking steelies and blizzaks jesus fucking christ do you have an inferiority complex where you feel the need to show off all the money you spent

just keep it simple
donate the rest, the world will like you more that way

Get 16" steelies so my car looks shit. But the world will like me because I donated a few hundred to some African with AIDS. Good idea. You don't build a car for others, you build it for your own enjoyment.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Veeky Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

Oh boy. Are you really that stupid that you fell for the marketing the jews at VW threw at you?

Shit is exactly the same car. Only difference are the molding. Same metals, same plastics, same paints, same systems with different names you fucktard.

I know it's all the same, But on Audi's this Combination is simply cheaper. And it's an S-Line so It has Leather seats, and other S-Line pieces. Quattro is more common on Audi's than 4motion is on VW's. I never said it was different from the VW equivalent. But it looks better and is a better car overall. To buy the VW equivalent of this car would cost about half the price more, and It won't look as good too.

S-Line is the true poseurs badge. Better car. It's the same car but "it's better". You're a true stupid person. Not surprising, since Irish. Must have been the alcohol.

I'm not Irish. I'm Northern Irish. Google it fuckwit. S-Line has far nicer interior than the shitty SE interior. Google that too.

Here's the interior.

I know very well what an S-Line is you dimwit. I don't live in an oppressed shithole like you.

And I'd be ashamed of gloating about a fucking audi. Being pround for something you have overpayed is like being pround of having a whore as a wife.

Assuming I overpaid when it was actually a steal. I hardly overpaid. If I bought the VW equivalent of this it would have been about 50% more. So that means I overpaid I guess. Good one retard.

Where do you live?

Obviously on the internet every deal is a steal an no one ever assumes they got scammed.

Piss of. Go die of famine.

Again, another Irish reference. I'm assuming you didn't google it then?

Do you think I'm some kind of ignorant that buys audis and doesn't know about history?

No I think you didn't read my first reply to you and now you're being a cunt to me because you read it the wrong way.

I would I waste time being a cunt to a pleb that defends audis?

I'm not defending Audi's. I'm not attacking them though. They are good cars that keep their money well.

I use the factory wheels for my winters and these for my summers.

Needs more low and an rs4 grille.

Why do you need twenty inch wheels?

Put on standard R16 steelies and some good snow tires.

Then were both speaking to the wrong persons.

I was speaking to OP.

Do you vape too?

So, you're telling he needs to be even more a poseur and try to look a car that it is not.

lel

The standard grille is a sack of shit.