Bantz

>ITT: post your car and talk shit about the car above you.

I'll be brave and go first, but I have no one above me so I'll talk shit about the previous car I had

>2007 BMW 335I
>BMW literally stands for Burn My Wallet
>Requires constant maintenance after warranty runs out and it's cheaper to buy a 2nd car than to daily drive a BMW

>I needed to have a cool car as a status symbol so I bought the cheapest beat on used 3 series from the first year of the model. The previous owner was just like me, treated it like a watch like status symbol and never maintained it. Waaaahhhh why is my bmw so expensive?

i wanna see that ginger british dude go on twitter and post more facts then watch it blow up in his face

I bought the car in 2009 with 7k miles on it, and the problem was that I did maintain it too much, in the end I could have got away with maintaining like shit and would have got a similar price for it when I sold it.

It's like you wanna look black. You might as well have bought a Chrysler 300

>blacked out FWD econobox
>had to buy a cheap new car to finance because he couldn't buy a nice, better used car outright
>probably has a CAI and black ice tree
Could you be any more of a generic millennial "enthusiast"?

dude fuck off, there's nothing wrong with FWD. Why are you such an asshole.

This is bait

Lol close
But 6000 down
>Dat 100 dollar a month car payment

Also can't see well but gloss gunmetal wheels.

>implies every car around yours isn't as good because of its age and the 'on its last breath' brand
>in denial about paint job, gas mileage, and its sub-par american classic looks
>in reality its the worst of the comet, and will never be the 5th gen GT

At least its not as bad as the 85 mustang

My tires look like shit in this picture

>Lexus
It's like you actually enjoy your cars sales scheme formulated so that even people below the poverty line can have one. they even cover the entire engine compartment with plastic so the naive Lexus owner cant see anything remotely dirty. You will never be as based as 303 HP v8 in a FF.

fuck
see

>FWD V8
>SS

Purchased exclusively by mentally disabled men in their mid-40s who couldn't afford a Corvette, much less a steering wheel for one.

>FWD rental car
>Transverse mounted V8
>literal GM nigger trash
>b-but m-muh SS
>It's like you actually enjoy your cars sales scheme formulated so that even people below the poverty line can have one.

o-ok
im not mad

Bought the wrong 6 cylinder turbo m8

>oh hey guys i bought a muscle car
>n-no, this is the V6, but its good aswell i swear
>it has turbo at least!
>no, its auto only, but its good aswell

this is you

(jokes aside, that thing is killer)

>electrics
>plastic everything in the engine bay
>mommy wagon
>FWD
>not even the I6

>h-hey guys I'm a muscle car
>I'm literally not grandpa's buick stuffed with an overstrained V6 and painted black
>I'm still bought by people other THAN grandpa and his friends

>owning a truck from the '60s in california
>15mpg for 150 horsepower
>whees aren't white
>probably made of rust

that toolbox is pretty cool though. Those old F series definitely look better than the new ones

Was debating getting a 335, they actually kill your wallet?
kind of debating that or a 350z

>15mpg for 150 horsepower
I wish. try 11mpg from 120hp when new. and thankfully it is a california car, so no rust. the toolbox is convenient af.

Oh look a deranged redneckmobile with a little cubby hole just big enough to hide the bodies of dead children .

I knew a guy who owned a geo tracker.

He was a gigantic faggot. and he also loved his tracker.

It's where he keeps his "I'm with Her" woman cards

>Has a cum streak down the side to let every male know he's "open for business"

Please no bully on my 62 horsepower beast

62 hp when new, friendo :^)

>Has had to rebuild his shitbox three times to the ears in his barrio mirin

>Has had to rebuild his shitbox 3 different times because of the cholos mirin in his barrio

Fucking autocorrect

Literally the one year they cocked up the design... and it's not even the fastback. Pretty much the 1968 A-class

Only buy one with a shit load of service records, and if it's an 07-10 model make sure the turbos were already replaced.

It's a Honda CRX, it's so bad it makes fun of itself so I don't have to.

>All those angles
It's like an autistic kid went slap happy with line graphs

What's the problem(s) with the stock turbo's?
I just finished looking up all the 350z problems and none are major but holy shit there are there a lot of minor kinks in that car

how many hoes do you pimp a night?

>2 door

oh okay so it's useless.

R I N G L A N D S and G A S K E T S

Do you have more snapback or fitted flat brim hats?
Favorite flavor of vape?
How much would you pay to suck on Ken Block's dingleberries?
What brand of reps does it have on it?
Get many Instagram followers?

Inb4 ringlands and short blocks

2nd car from the right

I tend to confuse your car for a Oldsmobile Alero

Probably because of the robot cock always in your face

war me now

2002 accord
no bully plz

ITT:

People talking shit about other people's cars then getting ass blasted when people talk shit about theirs.

Never change Veeky Forums

Slow overrated overpriced pigfat poor value status symbol for people with no culture

This is a shit talking thread, is it not

Well I can't, because that is amazing

Clumsy heavy automatic beige pos slow as shit V6 fuel economy from a 4 cyl sludge monster clunky suspension EGR solenoid and coolant temperature sensor eating rust pile

Good luck when one of the 4 ball joints faila and your whole wheel and axle falls off while you're on the highway if your tranny doesnt die first

Single black mom/10

lol look at this low-rent james bond wanna be. what are those 14" wheels? can that thing even go above 80 without rattling apart?

youre on a car enthusiast forum posting pictures of the most boring, average, every-day commuter car you can buy. get a clue.

k now do me.

Faggoty special mid-life crisis They Dont Make Em Like This Anymore mobile

thinks his car is a status symbol, probably races high school kids to think he is cool

>probably races high school kids to think he is cool
i would if theyd race me back. bunch of pussies around here.

Alphonse's grandma's car

>Stupid horns
>Illest
>worse than OEM wheels

fucking triggered, I can't even reply

>FWD Malibu

Leave it to Chevy to fuck up a good thing.

>tripniggers

ITT
>People can't handle any bantz
>weak ass bantz
Step it up faggots

ITP
>People who cannot handle people not handling bantz
>weak ass post
Step it up faggot

lmao in the shop again natural territory for a subaru

lol says the guy with an Audi. Why did you pull over to the side of the road, did your timing chain snap?

let's rek

OK I love the STS, but what the hell is that thing in place of front licence plate?

And does that headlight water condensation ever go away? How many shock absorber changes have you had to go with? No wait, I bet you have 3.6 kek

Is that A4? Audi is shit in general, but the A4 (or S4, whatever) is the crowned shit.

>Passat
>FWD
>Utterly unreliable
>Boring-to-ugly looks

didn't know women went to Veeky Forums

what is this, are you so poor you can't afford a modern vehicle?
>inb4 nostalgia

Your Camry's rear-view mirror has some ugly rubbish on it. And did you "tune" you fog lights which are turned on only because you're an idiot to look so that they represent your intellect? That colour is that of vomit.

I'm sorry, this car is what's wrong with American car "culture".

this is horribly riced, you're humulating yourself just fine
>Black Ice meme

You think your car sounds great, but it just sound like a geriatric grandpa farting and everyone laughs as they hear you nearby, then burst into hysterical laughter attack when they actually see the car

>slammed
>tiny wheel height
>license plate on the side
>Audi owner thinks he owns something noteworthy

Nah, you're doing yourself just fine on your own :)))))

Nice pigfat niggermobile, I bet I could smoke you on the toegay. When are you getting 27 inch rims?

I'm in Europe (neighbour, actually), my unreliable friend :^) . I haven't seen an african in months. Your american memes can't touch meeeee

You'd smoke me for the first 100 meters maybe (doubtful), but then I would relax and drive to the finish in great comfort while you'd be trying to get your rustbox running again. Your rimz look like they're the most expensive item on the car. Mine are stock.

#rekt

>The ultimate breakdown machine
When's your shitty street drifting video coming out?

pffft how much power do you get from that? 140 hp? inline 4 much?
can anyone actually use the rear seats. and did you steal those rims from the fucking lunar buggy? oh nvm sorry, you guys and space and all that. besides that car has exactly the same color as those things you pull out after dissasebling a kitchen sink after 10 years
>i actually like your 3

well, fuck. somehow your post didnt show up for me. well, i guess can shit on two cars now

>mfw it's a timing belt and it's a quattro
lmao I'm just waiting for my fuel pump to die again

lmao good job kerbing your alloys learn to park faggot

>sweet ride bro I couldn't find anything else wrong with it. Does it have wood trim interior too?

>Do you have more snapback or fitted flat brim hats?
More snapbacks.

>Favorite flavor of vape?
I like them all

>How much would you pay to suck on Ken Block's dingleberries?
tree fitty

>What brand of reps does it have on it?
FAST

>Get many Instagram followers?

You sling'n that Mary Kay bro?

>Does it have wood trim interior too

y-yes it does. and caramel full leather

>tiny wheel height
I'm supposed to take you seriously when you don't even know the difference between a fucking wheel and a tire. LOL European education system ladies and gentlemen

literally can't handle the banter

>talking shit about wagons
also soccer moms all have boners for SUVs now

You don't have to take me seriously, but that's OK, nobody takes you or your Volkswagen seriously either :)))))

Pls pics

fuck, i dont actually have any interior pics of it. i'l have to do it as soon as i get it out of the garage
trim (apart from the phone) is like pic related, but the color is just a tad darker

color for reference

Fucking godlike desu.

I want an E39 for my next car but there's no way I can afford an M5. In a perfect world it would have M Sport trim and an interior like that. I wouldn't care if it were a petrol or diesel.

>can't handle the rebuttal banter
It's a banter thread, if you don't like being banted at may I suggest the miata general thread with all the other fans.

Wheels and tires are different things you sperm-sucking idiot.

Nig/autistic car.

heh, thanks man

and well, it is an expensive car to keep on the road. drive it like it should be driven and you get 15l/100km at best (should be 15mpg i think). if you dont like spending your days on your knees to get money for parts and fuel, i'd say get one of the inline 6s. the petrol gets about 230hp and goes well and the diesel gets mad torks. the 540 is also interesting, because it has pretty much somewhat smaller version of the M5s V8. some mods and you have the same power as i do. and you can have that one as an estate aswell.

>Can I have a really heavy and bloated sedan, and also have it be fwd?
>And I really like looking like a rental car, even the colour should scream rental.
>As an American, shifting gears really bothers me. It's fine my car is an automatic.

Pic not mine, but 99% identical.

i\m sorry user, but i cant shit on a car i know literally nothing about. i dont even know wtf its called

Acura EL, basically "sports" "luxury" for poorfags.
Has the D16y8 (same as Canadian Civic si) and stuff like stock front and rear swaybars and decent dampers and springs, but a bunch of entry level luxury stuff like heated leather and mirrors, sunroof, electric everything. Still weights

I have no bantz for you, looks like you keep it in good shape

Not my exact car but it's a black 2016 Sentra

Cheapest lease deal in my area by $300 end-of-term, which was for a fucking Honda Fit

inb4 >leasing
just get on with it

Good examples of people who decided to become car enthusiasts after they already bought a car. Would your parents only cosign if you got something practical?

Are you high?

An IS300, newer caddilac, and various Audis are perfectly fine enthusiast DDs. Hell, for a poorfag even the hondas are -acceptable-.

He's taking the bantz to a whole new level. He's bantzing himself by posting the dumbest shit he can think of.

Well excuse me for not buying all my cars from a barn during my great grandfather's estate sale.

Ehh, not the most exiting ride, I know but I work with what I have

Alright grandpa, it's past your bedtime. Your boomer cars can wait til tomorrow.

This thread is terrible. We should have threads saying good things. Most of this board already is devoted to sitting on people for no reason

You realize maintaining any car to BMW owner level autism would cost as much right (bit less cuz parts)? Nobody but bmw and merc owners replace things preventatively.

Idk, having a shit talk containment board is not a bad idea.

Needs more valves

Well, I respect anybody opening themselves up to shitposting about their car, that and it's nice to have a containment thread for it. The "SAY SUMFIN NICE ABOUT MUH CAR" is just a hugbox of people who own shitty cars and need validation.

>Hellcat

All I have to say is that dumpster looks better than your car. I would rather walk than drive that thing.

>He bought a 700hp car that is so pigfat it acts like a 400hp car