Thoughts on the Karnin Kuruma Veeky Forums ?

thoughts on the Karnin Kuruma Veeky Forums ?
what is its real life counterpart ?

Its a combo of an STi and an Evo. The armored one is for jerks.

Bulletproof EVO X

Evo X.

literally my car

>what is its real life counterpart ?
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

This might be one of the worst pictures ever taken

yea i dont have hdr cameras

Where is there any Subaru in that? It's almost 100% Evo.

Not a dynamic range problem. It's straight up underexposed

B-but heists....

Every time you open your mouth you make yourself sound like more of a retard. I thought it would plateau somewhere but apparently you can just keep getting dumber.

It's the fucking angle you automatic Scion FR-S leasing retard

best car in gta

>automatic Evo
>automatic leased FR-S

>he bought the MR because he can't shift

Jerks that want money without dying for missions maybe

>typing is opening my mouth
>he takes my posts so personally
>he does it for free

This

the only exception for using this is for grinding missions

Rockstar did what Mitsubishi couldn't, eliminate crank walk

>stirling

Yeah, this officially best car. Matte white with the big chrome Maybach wheels and ya golden.

Hoodscoop, and spoiler looks more like the STi spoiler than the Evo.

car for noobs
try to use it but I always crack em with a rocket

why is GTAVO so GOD FUCKING AWFUL HOLY FUCK

vo?

>chrome wheels
disgusting

In missions it's acceptable, but in free roam it's for jerks

He gits rekt to much playing online and complains why he can't git gud

>crying about people being criminals in a game based on nothing but criminal behavior
Stay in passive mode or your own session pussy.

>defending the kuruma
its only redeeming factor is the hard to hit through windows. if you even try to git gud its easy to kill the driver

Is there still a modder problem on gta V online for pc?

>karnin
Its karin

>constantly gets ran over by a karuma so you have to cry about it when it's not even mentioned
If you're that shit at offense then hide in passive. It takes one RPG to blow it up.
>inb4 but muh insurance deductibles and bad sport

>not even mentioned
lol its the topic of the thread bb. Who said i was shit at offense? its all i play desu.
>implying i get fukt by kurumas
>assuming because i didn't find the kuruma as appealing that im bad at the game
wew lad

Nobody else cries about how the game is played except shitty players. Shouldn't expect much more from a retarded tripfag.

>discussing the kuruma in a kuruma thread
>WAA ONLY SHITTY PLAYERS DONT LIEK MY FAVORITE CAR
pic related sweetie

I never use the karuma butthurt newtrip. You should lurk moar and try to come up with better insults. Too bad you can't just buy them like you did your fake account

>implying i would waste neetbucks on a fake account

Best car

thats a pretty car non :3

I cop this car and it's fast as fuck. But man Rockstar fucked up. Should have made the windows slide down when players shoot their guns to not break the windows.

they fucked up big time with the giant windows. I agree, they should have rolled down. It takes several outside shots to shatter them but what, one or two inside shots to break it?

Its quick and that sound

I think the windows are fine. If they were small they wouldn't make sense and the durability of this car goes well against those asshole helicopter snipers.

Fuck yeah, i stopped using my corquette ever since.

This thread makes me want to play again. I was initially in the GTA v release online threads where we used to spam missions for free money. They took that away even though we were farming it and not cheating. Then they started charging for online play.

Bitch please.

That's a weird looking Injection.

>charging for online play
The fuck are you on about?

its an evo ur retard

>create a bunch of cool vehicles
>lock them to garbage gta online
Thanks rockstar

Hes most likely talking about shark cards
The updates are still free

They've had them since day 1. Either grind heists and missions to make money or dupe cars and not have to worry about it.

SO IS THERE AN Veeky Forums "CREW" I CAN JOIN?

SO L O N E L Y

Also anyone want to try some "autocross" courses I made? orz

I've got a red and black Futo I use primarily for rally racing.Wide arch kit+offroad tires and the turbo makes it more fun.

>Tfw my shit's all fucked up and I see pixels in fog/rain
JUST...

I really wanna drive that Ford GT they added in the game
Problem is
I havent played online at all basically since the new gen
Only on 360
Will it be impossible to make a lot of money to buy it?
Along with that other new content shit like the 5,000,000 office?

>The updates are still free
Nah m8. gotta buy a new system and the game again if you bought it at launch and want updates

>best car
>not comet

>3477877 hours in MS paint

Pretty sure you can drive it in any race event that lets you drive supercars.

My friend has it; drove it for a good half hour or so - it's berry nice, I'll probably get one. Not really interested in the other cars they added.

You mean DSLR?

is this GTA San Andreas

R U D E
U
D
E

Honestly I don't know how people on Veeky Forums like the driving in this game.
90% of the time the car/bike shifts way too late.

I care about driving,but I like to do "ethnic cleansing"
>get a Paradise,armor that bitch and go into the hood with all the armor and ammo you need
>find gang members,shoot a few and sometimes they shoot back
>use the van as cover,and keep shooting
>keep shooting till they're all dead
>if wanted level happens,I simply have wanted down cheat down via muscle memory
>get in van,go to another part with gang members and keep doing it and use health cheats as needed.

:^)

Spoiler free comet when ?

I got it. Its completely silent when idling and like to fly up in the air on every little bump.

>bouncing off the rev limiter: the drive

>visibility still better than a 5th/6th gen camaro

user

Do you even know what hdr is?

Especially the fact that all the supercars actually have the same top speed due to some wacky reason, just different accelerations

wingless comet looks breddy gud. hoping they add the comet to benny's

Do you fags even mod your shit?

Modding real life cars into gta feels weird
I tried it with GTA 4 but idk, something feels always off
Maybe its the other brands in the games that arent real like burger shot

>Can't play online
Not anymore, no.

online sucks desu

nice cactus brah

kek

>mfw I was going to get one of these
>max top speed: 162 km/h
d r o p p e d

and the weight transfer is non existent
100mph, swerve like a mad man and you're still gripping the road
fuck GTA4 felt so much better

jerks
Sounds like someone is a little cuck crybaby bitch ;;;;;;;;;(((((((( Die faggot! #blazeit #420 #fagit

GTA IV's physics was like driving a sailboat with wheels

Who /broquette/ here?

Who cares about racing sims lol simfaggot
kys

>not having the superior elegy

KEK

I've beaten too many of those for them to be superior.

really?
you could go on a highway with that thing then

>can't sell housing
Fucking why, Rockstar. Now I have a dingy 2 car shack/house *and* a high end apartment.

Hdr.....wow you really are fukken retarded.

Please honestly tell me, do words just pop into your head for immediate use without any kind of thought process? I can scroll through a random thread and stumble upon something so mind-altering retarded it almost hurts, and about 80% of the time it's you.

When you talk to people in real life do they cringe a little and just nod? Have those close to you just stopped calling you on your bullshit because it's never ending? What a life man.

You can sell houses in gta online wtf are you smoking

Yes, but you can only play solo for so long before it gets boring. I've spent a ton of time in singleplayer. Multiplayer isn't boring, though it is frustrating as fuck because Rockstar did a shit job (those horrendously long wait times between transitions from server to lobby to server, getting invites to rooms that are already full, changing your mind about joining an event or getting an error connecting to one and it still reloads and relocates you somewhere else in the server you didn't even leave rather than just taking place where you were, etc.) and designed it to suck the money out of you.

I do hate Rockstar for what they did with GTAO, and it irritates the shit out of me that there are "wide body" kits and shit for some cars but it leaves you with a ton of gap, it looks stupid as hell. Also how a lot of cars get smaller/thinner tires when you change wheels - on some of them it's so bad that I keep it stock because it looks shit otherwise. So half-assed tbhfam. Fuck 'em for their aggressive stance against modding, too. Would be nice to play online with modded cars.
>Tfw waiting for drift mod update

You can't straight up sell them at all. You can trade in half the worth of the house when buying a new house and ditching the old one, but you can't just get rid of one.

yeah, in the old muscle cars
supers were much tighter.

if modding was allowed people could have all the fun they wanted without shark cards
racing is shit due to no balance between the cars and a race oof the same car isn't that fun to me. instead of the classes they use, they coulld've hat something like GT does and it might've worked.
DM is shit due to lower level players having much less hp and access to shittier weapons (oneshot sniper is lvl 80 oder 100 iirc)
open world is shit because you spawn literally one block away from someone after they kill you, and not everyone likes RDMs. you can't fight cops while you're in passive mode, so that's not really an option.
they jewed out of servers because it'd cost something to keep them up and cut their profit, even though it would make the game much better.
the "seamless experience" they advertised for changes between characters to the online protag isn't seamless at alll because of multiple minutes of loadtime until you've connected to everyone in a lobby because they opted for the mesh system, which also makes you lag a lot because someone in your vicinity has a shitty connection.
and the grind to get all the new shit, which you can't even try out in SP if you like it. mods you buy aren't owned but have to be bought again full price (makes sense for paintjobs, and some cost for installing but paying for the whole part again? fuck that) etc. it's just a huge money drain.

and behind all that bullshit lies a really good game. it might've been perfect if they didn't send a cease and desist to the GTAVMP guys because players would obviously flock to their servers (where fun with mods can be had) and therefore not buy sharkcards.

>tfw was given 1mil by a friendly hacker after punching out some civilians that were fighting him
Fuck Jew Cards

so basically one car with upgrades or half a car of the last few updates

I mean sure, the game is enjoyable without having everything, but the pacistan heist pays out ~500k for an hour of gametime, possibly more. that is, if you have three decent people to play with.

want a cargobob? do three hours of heists.
oh you want a sultan RS with that? another two hours of heists.
it would be okay if you wouldn't "need" to grind the same one over and over again but if you want the best payout, that's pretty much it.

and I stilll don't get how the mission system works, as I've done every single one in the list I can access, but during a job sometimes new ones still pop up.

>used native trainer to give myself a cash gun, pointed at the ground and fired until I had 5 mil
>promptly funneled it all into cars

>never been banned or punished
>never lost a car or property
>never bought a shark card

feels good man

Damn, nice track. I want to try it

>racing is shit
IDK, breh. Racing doesn't seem that imbalanced to me. I usually do breddy gud in them I think. But yeah deathmatches are shit, which is to be expected.
>you can't fight cops while you're in passive mode
lol wud u b fitin cops tho? Seriously, I spend a lot of time in passive mode to avoid the bullshit and I hardly ever have to deal with wanted levels. Maybe you drive like an ass, IDK.

But yeah, I agree with everything else you've said. This game pretty much single-handedly made me hate Rockstar.

my pc wont run it but is this on the lowest settings?