Whats the best fun, reasonably reliable, daily driver for around $8000? I live in the north...

Whats the best fun, reasonably reliable, daily driver for around $8000? I live in the north, so something rear wheel isn't ideal, but if its worth it I'll get snow tires

Pic related, current car. Its an automatic unfortunately and starting to fall apart.

2006-2011 Honda Civic Si
2005-2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged
2004-2007 Saturn Ion Redline
2002-2005 Acura RSX Type S
2004-2008 Subaru Forester XT
2004-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT
2005-2009 Subaru Outback XT

1933 packard.

Honda Civic

Speed 3

This meets none of OPs requirements doe

>all that torquesteer
Nice quints btw.

E46, e39

Get one that has records and has recently had expensive maintenance done so far you won't have to do it.

Thanks man, I'll look at those. I have been looking at assorted subarus, and it seems impossible to find one in my price range under 100k.

Dat straight 8 though.

>torquesteer
You a sissy?

mustang and some big ol tires and lift kit.

>it seems impossible to find one in my price range under 100k.
just make sure the timing belts been done.

nope. Just stating the Speed3 has more torquesteer than competitors with similar amounts of power.

Don't be afraid of mileage you pussy. How it was maintained is way more important than mileage.

>Just stating the Speed3 has more torquesteer than competitors with similar amounts of power
No it doesnt.
Ive driven 5 of them. Some with over 400hp and have never had an issue with torque steer.
Youre parroting stupid shit you heard online.

Dude I'm an ms3 owner and trying to deny that this car has torque steer is just silly. It has loads of torque steer. don't deny it, embrace it.

No... you have string bean arms you sissy faggot

Okay friend. I don't think you ever spooled the turbo up in any of those 5 400hp speeds you've driven

>2005-2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged

you can find the turbo 2008+ for around 8 or under as well and they are just as fun and reliable as the supercharged one

Sure have. Not all of them were 400hp faggot.

some of them had blown turbos and motor mounts and made 5 hp

No

350z? Anyone got any opinions on these?

You do realize that you saying that you need big stronk arms to hold the cars torque steer in check is admitting that the car has torque steer, right?

9th gen galant ralliart 3.8l v6
Makes 265hp stock but its auto only
I have a 2011 Galant 2.4l 4g69 and its a good DD but slow

You realize im saying that the torque steer is so minimal that you'd have to be a super wimp to even feel it.

>mitsubishi
>blows up before it makes it off the lot.

Looks like you're using those muscley arms of yours to move the goalposts now, gg

Never once said it took muscles.

Mitsubishi is a unrated brand they last a long time if you take care of them but I wouldn't buy a new Mitsubishi expect the evo with what cars they currently have

>unrated
Oh no you illiterate dunce. They are rated.

Isn't there a sticky up at the top that answers your question?

I meant underrated

Go for a Legacy with the winter package it's comfortable and really nice in the snow/northern weather

>2006-2011 Honda Civic Si
2002-2005 is better. They even said compared them on (Clarkson) top gear

The US market 06-11 Civic Si was different from the EU market Civic Type R. The 06-11 American Civic Si kept the double wishbone IRS Clarkson loves about the 2002-2005 models.
His biggest complaint was that EU market 06+ cars used a torsion beam rear axle US cars still use the IRS

a 2012 ford focus hatchback a good car?

They're decent. Just avoid the automatics. Early 2012-2014 cars had problems with the dry DCT transmission.

everytime. i want an automatic not a god damn manual.

here's your reliable FWD automatic.
>no joke. These are universally accepted as the only reliable FWD automatic

It's ugly though :(. i thought the focuses were pretty

what are some other options for cars under 10k? I want something modern. Doesn't necessarily have to be automatic or manual. Just depends on the car.

mcfucking kill yourself, autist

eyy lmao

see:

those are all so ugly though :(

then get better taste

this is so much better, right

Can you just link more cars in my range, as a favor?

no that's really ugly

but what do I get in return?

nothing really. a thank you? You don't have to help me if you don't want to. it's okay. thanks anyway

You could also look for the Acura TSX Type S. Glorious with the 6 speed manual. Best manual shifter ever.

boring looking car desu