Which state has the worst drivers?

Which state has the worst drivers?

>tfw 90% of the people I have to pass on the right are from Ohio

What part of ohio? I drive southeast to northeast a lot and people camp the left lane all the time.

you're doin' it wrong you're suposed to stay veryclose behind them
and wait for them to brake check you so you can crash your
that's the american way

your car*

Florida, not even a contest. Not only is the state full of old people and young retards, none of them have ever seen a change of elevation, rural road, a turn, dirt, snow, or really any kind of adverse condition. If you've ever been around a popular tourist attraction or state park and you see someone with out of state plates doing something unimaginably retarded it's a Floridian.

happens all the time on I-79 in WV and I-77 in VA, NC, SC

From Australia its canberra drivers. They dont have any traffic so they just do whatever they want

>Indiana
>Wisconsin close second

As a northwest ohioan I'd say that both us and our close Michiganites are horrible drivers. Any time a Michigan driver crosses over into toledo (where I live) they cause all sorts of accidents and fuck ups

>snow
>common in floridada
Are you high son?

Atlanta drivers are a curse from hell.

live in Indiana and came here to post this.

Been to Atlanta to visit family, I can agree with this. Luckily I was only there for like a week, and didn't actually have to drive, but every time we went out we'd nearly get ran into

Bay Area, California. Lived here all my life and holy shit I have to encounter at least a retarded driver for every two non retarded drivers here. Everyone goes 80+ on the freeways and I'll still get tailgated when other lanes are open. You'll get cut off if you're not paying attention and no one cares if they fuck you over. It's pretty shitty desu

The further south I go the more I encounter black people, meaning the worst place to drive would be somewhere like Alabama or Louisiana. This problem is compounded in large population centers and by going inner city with shrunken decrepit roads.

IME California, all the way. I've driven a lot in the other western states. People in AZ, NV, OR, etc are all pretty gud. OMFG tho, soon as I'm in Cali, no one uses their signals, tailgates, either goes 20 over or 20 under, not to mention all the road rage idiots. Fuck these fuckers.

KENTUCKY
E
N
T
U
C
K
Y

Hoosier here.

Yeah, fuck Ohio drivers.

Atl
FL
NY
MA

south florida is absolutely fucking terrible. people from new york and new Jersey come here and comment on how bad it is

but this is false. I've lived in 3 states including KY, it doesn't even make my top 10.

Went on a trip to New Orleans, what the fuck?
They are the slowest, most distracted bunch of idiots I've seen behind the wheel. Everyone just meanders down the road like there aren't any lanes in their beat-up shitboxes, looking really sad and pissed off as they do it.

If you see a car with Louisiana plates or fleur-de-lis stickers on their rear windshield, just wait long enough and they'll rub into your car. They appear often here in Dallas, home of speeding assholes.

Cali
New Jersey
South Florida area

from a trucker
1) Texas (mainly the texas triangle)
2) So Cal
4) Anywhere on the 95 corridor from DC and up
3) South Florida

one plate states

This really is shit topic because everyone is just going to bitch about how their home state is the worst. Most people really only have extended experiences driving in two or three states at most.

I would probably have to say any area which has a high concentration of undocumented immigrants roaming the roads will generally be a colossal clusterfuck. Los Angeles for sure, and I don't even live there.

They're part of the reason I fucking hate driving in South Florida. Nobody there knows how to drive to begin with and adding those stupid fucks doesn't help.

this is true

As someone who commutes through Cincinnati traffic occasionally, I find myself downshifting to get phone talking, left hand lane camping, fucktards attention as I have to overtake them on the right. Which makes me look like a dbag.

God I hate Ohio drivers.

As someone who commutes through Cincinnati traffic occasionally, I find myself downshifting to get phone talking, left hand lane camping, fucktards attention as I have to overtake them on the right. Which makes me look like a dbag.

God I hate Ohio drivers.

My amigo,
Michigan drivers are insane. Especially when they come down into Toledo

All midwestern states...Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc

anyone from ohio will be below the speed limit on the interstate and cruise in the passing lane
80% of maryland & virginia drivers do the same but can't into turn signal usage or the concept of turning on their headlights when it rains (currently live in dc)
any plates from the south desu make me rage, no one down there understands passing

God tier drivers:
>NY& NJ plates (excluding cabbie faggots)
>MA is generally good, same for CA except for mexicans who drive shitboxes that have no business passing inspection

Everywhere has the "worst drivers". The reality is that most people suck at driving.

>passing on the right.

The entire United States of America, right up to the point when even a single state ever introduces proper schooling and licensing. But of course that would be communism.

I don't think you understand.

t. floretardians

Sconny, whenever they come to our glorious land of 10000 lakes those fucking sconny's in their land barges fucking up the zipper and driving slow. Fuck wisconsin.

Not really related but I keep seeing an old Honda in oh with a black ice freshener just like mine are you here and a fellow/o/tist

Reread that.
>are you high?
>projector.jpg

>1-79
Fuck man
It even sucks in PA. There aren't enough lanes for PA drivers to be assholes in. Everybody coming out of Pittsburgh onto 79 thinks its their own personal highway.
>I love it though because I can always recognize another Pittsburgh driver that way

That's all the Ohio fuckers in our state

Pennsylvaniafag here. it's Pennsylvanians.

>super timid
>won't speed (ie. commute properly)
>will not move over if you're coming up on them
>either no or infinite blinkers
>never look when they do change lanes

I am sorry for anyone who has to deal with my fellow pennsylvanians.

>ever passing on the right
RIP lad

Not all PA drivers are like that, Pittsburgh drivers aren't timid. We're the aggressive assholes who speed like demons when we get the chance while still doing typical dumb driver shit like not signaling or hogging a lane.

New York and California are worse than Florida.

D.C. area by a fucking mile. I used to live in Miami and I thought they were bad. I've been rear-ended three times in the last 10 years through no fault of my own since I've been here. People here constantly tailgate. People also never use there turn signals. People change lanes with no warning.

The idiots doing 60 in the outside lane for the last 5 miles aren't going to pull back over anytime soon, it's safe.

Las Vegas person here.

We have a combination of the worst drivers.

>Utah mormons
>Stupid fuck Californians

Just fuck my city up more you cunts. Then again, the Mormons kinda make this place bearable.

>tfw live in a 99% Mormon neighborhood so no crime or nig-nogs

t.bootlicker

Arizona

Fuck them zonies

J U S T
U
S
T

ITT post the state you live in or visited and had one bad experience with a driver

Maryland, DC, and Virginia drivers. They constantly rank as some of the worst drivers and DC beltway traffic is some of the worst in the country going up against LA in how much is sucks.
It's a mix of 3 different driving styles all of which are retarded in their own way plus you get tons of "Diplomats" Who are used to the only other traffic on the road being goats.

Fuck the DMV for driving man, I miss Florida, atleast there everyone was an idiot in a similar manner, up here you can even guess what mind numbingly retarded/assholeish thing the drivers are gonna do.

1. New Jersey
2. Illinois
3. New York
4. Massachusetts
5. California
6. Anyone with diplomat plates

In that God damn order

Live in SC, never really had issues with fellow SC drivers.

>Florida
I second that. I live in CA and the other day I saw a dumbass with florida plates holding up traffic because he stopped at an intersection on a green light in the far right lane, and was holding everyone up because he wanted to make a hard left across ~3 lanes

>wisconsin even remotely close to Illinois
Please, just cause you cant handle 65 MPH in a blizzard doesnt we mean cant

>England

Anybody who says NJ is the worst is either from NY or PA or has never dealt with their drivers. NJ is the shittiest except for them, the entire southeast and CA.

This

At least NJ and NY drivers drive with a sense of purpose

Utah for sure, just check the news, there have been like 17 collision related deaths in the last 10 days or so.

People never check their mirrors before turning, and only use their turn signals AS THEY FUCKING TURN.

Ohio doesn't have any laws about lane usage and are never taught about it, so they never know.

Also, I'm going to suggest Chicago drivers.

>Australia
>what state has the worst drivers?
>what state
>state
As in the United states of America

Arizona and so cal
Holy shit I hate it in az for only the drivers
So cal probably as bad as driving in a 3rd world country