/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

WE SUPER SECRETS edition

>What is this?
A shitty game. And probably the fourth Reich start up. But there's waifus and Moe.D.O.K. so we're all sticking around.

>Is it free?
HA, fuck no. Which is why we've all accepted the inevitable ban that's gonna hit us one day.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
Nothing until Friday when the anal rape begins again. Or knowing TinyJew, it'll hit in about 10 seconds after I post this since no one will be ready.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
strawpoll.me/11071550
strawpoll.me/11071523
discord.gg/cURq6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not linking the AMA pastebin

pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

The fuck is that picture?

Carol kissing MODOK.

everything is coming up MODOK

>Can we expect plenty of blind jokes with Daredevil
I can't see that happening.

I'm sure wasp will have a line about how inspiring and brave both DD and Hawkeye are, but that will be about it for acknowledging disabilities.

I'll say it Again, the fuck is that picture

Did they say if Hawkeye will be deaf or not in this universe?

They said he would be

Seing MODOK trying to mix chemicals in Pym's Lab is sadness.

Especially since he blocks Pym's elevator, so he can't come up and look down on MODOK.

Congrats on being a lazy faggot and not linking all the new pastebins

Haven't opened the game all day yet, little point with the level 36+ coin payouts so low.

I have merely traded Hulk's prison of fog for a prison of no coins.

i am so broke

MoeDOK is love

I'm just collecting rank up items at this point. Got Squirrel Girl to rank 5 today, Modok to 2, and working on getting Coulson to 2.

I don't want to upgrade any buildings since they take 1.5 days now and we have no idea when the event is going to drop.

There are people on reddit angry that the next event hasn't started. I'd rather a break so they can fix this bullshit.

I wish there were more board combinations that didn't involve the "core" cast at all. There's, like, the 2 Hulk, and some solo missions, but beyond that it'll always throw in Wasp or Falcon or, fuck, Cap and Widow. There's, like, 55 possible students on campus right now and the missions filter through 1/5 of them!

how would the conversations go?

wasp; hey hawkeye, nice to meet you

hawkeye; (using sign language)

wasp; i don't know what you're doing, sooooo i'm just going to walk away...

I guess they're too lazy to program in ones for people who have played more than one event

strawpoll.me/11071550

Isn't it obvious? Tinyco will cockblock everyone for more money.
Secret alternate ending. They run a train on her.

>that one vote for Thor

>Tony
>scoring with anyone
The only lady he's lucky to ever get with is his left hand

>that consensus

>his left hand
not historic enough

Official TinyCo costume poll from the reddit: strawpoll.me/11071523

>no FemLoki

Those are all crap ideas. I guess Cap Wolf will get my vote.

They need to make a beach outfit for everyone. It's not even hard just slightly changed Tony's to remove his arc reactor and change the color of the trunks and you have one for every male.
Lew Star-Lord never

I went with Enchantress just because she doesn't have any extra outfits yet.

Teacher/student is hot.
Plus the idea that the bubbly flirty popular girl craves the creepy professor's cock.

The Cap-Wolf option makes me think we won't get Jack Russell for Halloween.

What does Cap Wolf look like?

>Cap Wolf

oh god yes please

(Could we get Doc Nightshade? There aren't enough black female characters anyway, much less villainous ones...)

I'm assuming they won't do the feet since that would require a model change

How much you want to bet they give us CapWolf, but its the Same Wilson version from the poor modern remake.

Cap Wolf will make up for the neglect of Cap during his own Civil War event.

These actually aren't the greatest examples - CapWolf is very blonde furred.

With all the alt universe spider characters we got, surely we could get two werewolves for the academy?

Hey now, CapFalconWolf was a great storyline!

And the bad guy decided to turn him into a wolf and not a falcon as a homage, you gotta respect that.

the options in the poll separate Steve and Sam though, if they meant Captain Falcon they'd have said it

Pretty sure his hair turned from yellow to brown in the transformation scenes

Cap Spider would have been better.

Ew no. Spider MJ skittering around campus was already weird enough.

That's just it, she craves every cock.

Actually, no, she craves every genitalia.

The only funny was Natasha in a 'this is my costume tshirt"

Discord link in case anyone is still interested
discord.gg/cURq6

I rather have nice looking costumes than joke costumes.

True but Widow and Wasp has the most outfits and im upset Lady Loki wasnt a choice so the tshirt gets my vote. Unless i can suggest a Frost Giant Queen! Natasha and Spy!Loki.

Is this still only 2 people and no one says anything?

We're up to 7 right now and people say stuff now

>Mfw i suggested Cap Wolf and Goblin Armor Tony

Oh shit meme magic is real. Give me the cap wolf now

I don't want Lady Loki to be a Halloween costume. That makes it seem like he's just dressing in drag for a night. I rather they save it for an A-Force event.

That Goblin Armor was bitchin

>it's more costumes for Tony/Janet/Natasha episode

>its a ill never get WW2 Cap episode

Is it mostly
>why is no one saying anything?

Obvious fucking answer mate, Pym. Who can possibly resist him?

I'm assuming they'd just give him a plastic mask and leave it at that.

How the fuck did you miss it?
I got it as a F2P.

>they copy that episode of EMH where every turns into a gamma mutant
>Cap somehow turns into a werewolf instead

> every male

What about M.O.D.O.K?
I want MoeDOK swim wear

>they write in a story arc where the gang tries to make MODOKs suit waterproof
Fund it Jew

>before AIM event
>literally nothing happens
>after AIM event
>wasp/scott multiversing
>bw/loki/tasky stealing asgardian ancient shit
>tony annoying everyone else
>falcon/kamala thinking they can actually do shit

but shes ms marvel

They can do things with event characters after the event???

I wasnt really trying and just wanted the event to be over

I'm now having a new crowded spot, the Anvil at the Forge, it's either needed by Falcon or Task

What? Almost no f2p got it unless they got the premium character. Hell, I fucking botted and still only got like 70 percent of the way there, probably because of octobot fuckery.

>Tony tells MODOK if he's good he'll let him use the hot tub
>He gets a mission at the hit tub

Kek. It's weird though, it was like he kept falling through the hot tub though

I wonder if there's a way of seeing player base before and after octobots. And the amount of money they made

I got him f2p but I think that was the episode I abused the 1 second mission timer

Appannie and the like and the number of users here show very coarse stats. Their rev stats are even less trustworth, but for what it's worth, we lost almost half our posters.

Appannie showed a massive hit to number of installs, plays and retention. I think rev either stayed the same or went up slightly, so they were clearly whale hunting.

I abused the fuck out of it myself, and still came nowhere fucking close.

Installs were way up from new users. Retention is the stat that cratered.

I'm actually more curious how the fuck you got it. Some people were full on cheating and managed to not get it.

Science bros is the best super team in all of comics.

>TinyCo
>fix
HA

They fix bugs all the time!
or atleast bugs that help the players

best boy (MoeDOK) bump

According to that AMA, there are no bugs that help players. Anything that benefits a player is an exploit. That's why they get patched so fast.

They don't appreciate that the bugs made shit playable.

This makes me glad that they showed their hand right before I would buy shards. Put the money in my android account and everything.

But they showed their hand months ago user

we always knew

>gamma zone by the time I wake up

nice

you're getting close to seeing the hulk

I think he was supposed to be dunking his head underwater, but the hot tub is too shallow and they weren't even trying to prevent clipping (you can see his exhaust pipes/tail fins sticking out the back of the building, and his arms and legs come out the bottom of the tub every time he dunks).

I was f2p came within a few hours of getting him before they fixed the bug that granted him on the 6th streak instead of the 7th.

I probably could have gotten him had I known about that bug earlier and gone full autism mode, but eh.

I didn't believe take the Family Guy stories seriously.

I don't remember how exactly but I do remember that I completely ignored film rolls generator in second episode.
I also didn't have the problem with missing antidotes/injectors but still got some from TinyCo after they fucked up.

I did the same thing. As soon as it was clear that week 1 wasn't getting a nerf, I started stockpileing for week 2. I still couldn't do it.

Shit was completely fucked.

Octobots dicked everyone over. I wonder how we'll all get dicked this time around.

At least I can blow shards on it this time

Spooky

>Octobots dicked everyone over
I think this was the main factor.
If you were lucky to get enough resources to upgrade web shooters before the stonger octobot showed up (or it showed up on last week stations) then you could get shit done. Otherwise it could stall your progress for a day or two.

Y-you okay?

Just thinking up a new fanfiction

>thinking so hard your teeth fall out

Dedication!

God damn it. I can't help but feel cautiously hype for the event.