Bitches be like

>Bitches be like

You know some white gave her some AAs

I'll jump her car if she jumps my dick

>gm is super good xD

>extra fucking car battery
Who the fuck just leaves a $100+ battery lying around? Who buys one just to leave around?

>le cancer

How does it feel that bernie will never EVER be president?

pretty good because I have wanted hillary over bernie for the last month or so.

(You)

Kys faggot

Female 101 would tell you she wants someone to buy her a battery, probably for her boyfriend's car.

thanks that's what I was really looking for

Yes I have 2 extra car batteries in the two most common sizes. Even the smaller one will start my 6L in a pinch. They are a lot more interchangeable for a short spell than most normies think.

I pay $30 for refurbed batteries with core exchange from some shady place in a shady neighborhood. I'd drive her there and put my hand on her back so she felt safe.

I usually do have one or two extra batteries lying around.
mostly because they're not in perfect shape but I'll keep them if for some reason one of my cars drained theirs and I want to go somewhere now.

I'd lend them to good friends, but definitely not to some girl I don't/barely know in hopes of being "a good guy" to her.

if she knows a lot of hicks she'll probably find one

i'm a hick and i've got a couple i'd sell for $25 or so

>make a video where the gt-r is the faster car
>retune Z06 suspension to make it faster
>post "updated" track times with Z06 being a hair faster
>make no mention of this in video description or even as an annotation

Seriously, is MT just fucking with us?

Strangely accurate..

there is no video of said laptime, just GM damage control

On my farm batterys get fucked all the time so we have like 3 pretty much brand new batterys laying around

That's what it looks like to me too.

If her BF would've helped, she would've just called him up. She's beta fishing.

Nice meme, but nobody actually wants Hillary

I have 3 extra cars laying around. Could just grab a battery from one of those if a friend or family member was in a bind. My dsm never leaves her jackstands anyway.

This track looks like a butt plug and dick at the same time.

Oh look, it's Weiss.

Yeah but you don't need a big ass battery for honda jazz
You pick the most adapted to your car

Oh god I hate you even more now

She looks kinda cute. Too bad about those tattoo.

>pretty good because I have wanted hillary over bernie for the last month or so.
You want corruption and influence peddling?
That's why she used private servers to conduct her government business in order to prevent records of who she talked to or what she was selling.

>Anyone have an extra car battery?
Since she could buy one and it would be installed for free, she must be fishing for someone she can "borrow" a battery and then not bother to return it. But if it wasn't for her car, but someone else's, she cuckolded you just like the infamous cuckoo bird fools someone else to take care of their needs.