youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E [Open]
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M [Open]

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc [Open]
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE [Open]

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA [Open]
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g [Open]

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy
Previous:

Anyone knows moonspeak here?

Reminder that Mobius is trash

Danke user.

Also take this as your threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Basically says
>damn we fucked up it's been 10+ years and everything is still shit.
>all these characters are cousins because something

What's with that awkward as fuck pose?

>[Open}
At least you tried, OP.

Just as I thought, thanks kind user.

Remember everyone, don't fret if you run out of mythril or stamina but still need that relic!

Just buy gems, Kupo! With gems, you are guaranteed to get that Platinum Sword/BSB/Sentinel's grimoire that you desire! 100% success rate, Kupo!

Mobile is a pain my friend. Needed to whip a thread out because of that meme.

posting in a thread

>Sentinel's grimoire

Why do you taunt me, Jewgle?

Lunafreya as Lunafreina in Japanese?

Is this gonna another Cindy vs. Cidney thing?

I swear, this always seems to happen with RPG names.

>305

Damn...

Buy some gems and go for that SG, Kupo!

I'm starting to reach the point where any future items are just going to be burned down into combo fodder, since my 5 stars and 4++ items are rapidly outclassing my 3++ even with synergy.

It's already at that point for many armours. The 3++ might win out in one stat, but the 5* will still be better overall even without synergy.

I'm nearly hitting the point where i sell all my 3++ too, but I'm a filthy hoarder and don't want to let go

Kefka is mai waifu

Kuja is the superior waifu desu.

Depends on if you are into clowns or girls

reminder that +++ are right around the corner

Huh? We will be able to combine higher? Fuck i just sold off a lot of doups

item++ + dark matter -> item+++. no need for a third copy.

>item++ + dark matter -> item+++
You could have phrased that in way that has less potential for confusion, you know.

this is my give a fuck face

Does this mean that there are 9* rarity items in JP? Like, OSB+++ weapons?

afaik you can't get your hands on 6* dark matter yet

Oh, I didn't know Dark Matter had specific ranks, I just figured it was one thing and higher rarities needed more.
Where's the main place that you get it, dailies? Gysahl?

So this is my team in BE, now here's the question, do I keep Terra because of her Raise, or do I swap her with Lenna?

Why not drop Duane or Lass instead?

Lass has masamune, Duane has breaks, and a lot of bosses have elemental resistances

Drop Zidane for Lenna

Breaks that aren't Full Break are only 15%, I'd drop Duane or Zidane for Lenna since Cheer will be more useful than any Break.

Ok but for fights like the current event I need Zidane because he actually deals physical damage, unlike Terra who has only Firaga that's resisted by LITERALLY EVERYTHING

Dark matter? WIMPS, Axions or higher dimension dark matter?

No seriously no clue what that is

Well then replace Terra for those fights. Your party isn't fixed, you can adjust it as you please.
She'll be more useful than Duane in any fight that doesn't resist Fire.

The Dark Matter that gets stronger when you throw rust at your enemy dark matter.
It's just an item in JP RK that's used to upgrade your items a third time.

>oxidized metal is dark matter

Red matter maybe, like JJ shittrek
Well at least i didn't sell stuff for nothing. But having to choose what i level up will be hard. Would probably pick a bangle instead of a weapon

Ultimate slut Fina acquired.

>jp
lol

my dick

Does she probe your anus when you fuck her? That is pretty ultimate

What was his problem?

boy was as dumb as a bag of rocks

Couldn't tell a woman from a man

Well he was a furry.

Now you don't have to roll for the standard one since they are the same character, just the ultimate slut version has a water focus instead of the dark one.

Regular flavor slut version is a good white mage with Curaja/Raise/Refresh/Cheer. This will probably carry over to the original when she gets her inevitable 6*. She's no Refia, but she's still good.

What are my chances of beating Intangir tomorrow with a team of max level scrubs?

hes not hard

I'm good on white mages since I already have Rem. No more pulls on this banner for me.

how much SPR do you need to not get wrecked by his Meteor?

literally none

>Incompetent and powerless compared to the other members, he specializes on long range attacks using guns. Plays a support role to his comrades and uses machinery such as an auto-bowgun as his subweapons.
Poor Prompto.

Yes. It happens with every FF; Balthier for example was called Balflear in the Japanese version of XII.

if you don't use magic, then just fucking defend at his two thresholds

if you do use magic, bring two healers

its not hard, and it costs zero energy

Neet Bum Wanderer, possibly scored with 3 chicks at the same time

postan Cayenne, knight of Doma

I do use magic and I do have two healers

I'm going to trust you

>you will never have sex with two qt princesses and a pirate cumdumpster
why even live?

>pirate cumdumpster
This meme NEEDS TO END

>pirate cumdumpster
Delete this now.

faris pls

lenna pls

>This meme NEEDS TO END
Its actually the truth, user. Pirates are not clean.

Nothing really new there. It's pretty much a summary of what the dev team said during that one ATR where they introduced early game Niflheim characters.

Don't insult Butz like that.

Just

FF V was ahead of it's time - literally the only game I can think of with an autistic protagonist.

Faris is technically a princess too.

you should play SMT Devil Survivor 2.

>+10 ATK

I would want that, but i already have SG.

>thinks a pirate woman isn't raped daily by shipmates

god forbid she's ever captured. you think pirates take it easy on their prisoners? give them a woman one and she's going to be a literal cumdumpster for that whole crew

she's cumdumpster first, princess second

can't rape the willing

the shipmates think she's a guy though

not with that booty they didn't. she probably slept with half her crew so they'd "keep her secret" when everybody actually knew she was a woman

>not with that booty they didn'
stop this headcannon
she didn't have massive tits

>not with that booty
>getting this from a snes sprite

>oxidized metal is dark matter
Nah, oxidized metal just inexplicably powers up Dark Matter. It's a XII thing.

i gave two examples. sure the shipmates do, but what about when she's captured? all it takes is one interrogation and the captors realize. fuck, they find a girl masquerading as a guy they're going to give it to her extra hard just to make her suffer

RAINBOW!

Galuf and Bartz wanted to fuck her before the actual reveal. You don't think whatever they saw was good enough for a bunch of horny pirates?

If pirates raped her, they wouldn't keep her as their captain. Stop being dense.

you don't think they'd let her play captain for unlimited access to her filthy pussy?

No, they'd toss her in a sex room on a boat and have fun with her whenever they'd want. Like, why would they want a sex slave as a captain when they could just have access whenever they want? No interrupting captainly duties, no having to wait, ect.

>this headcanon
so this... is the true power... of /ffg/...

woah...

because their ship is powered by her pet which likely only obeys her.

How is my meme team looking? I'm thinking rerolling won't be worth lapis loss.

it's trash

All of the female PC's in V are linked in some way to dragons as well as the wind.

>Faris has Syldra, which later becomes a wind elemental summon
>Lenna has her father's wind drake which later becomes Phoenix in an attempt to get her closer to Butts who is linked with birds
>Krile has a wind drake

If you have his SSB is Edge any good? what do you use on hiim usually?

Please try again and reroll. The lapis can quickly be reobtained if you get a good roll.

Someone stop me, urge to do daily pull on this shitty IX banner is rising.
I've only got 1300 lapis (and like 17 tickets) and I know I should save for an 5000 pull on a better banner, but I'm just so tempted to gamble.

With synergy he is pretty good. Without he is trash. But with IV being one of the easiest synergies to get he is...fine

Go ahead, Kupo! You can always buy more lapis for the next banner - the prices are really low anyway, Kupo!

stop moogle please

Don't do it. If you want the FFIX characters just roll on the normal banner since you will have a higher chance to obtain them there.

>The irony that the normal banner has a higher chance to roll Garnet on the regular banner rather than on her rate up banner

To be fair Balflear doesn't roll of the tongue very well to an English speaker.

Post FF characters who are literally you

I know this is just a meme but I wouldn't call him literally me, but I always could relate to Laguna.