/moe/ Moege General #5

Jail edition

This general is for the discussion of moege visual novels.

Please read the following rules before posting:
>Both translated and untranslated eroge are allowed, as long as they contain moe and discussion is centered on the moe aspects.
>No meta discussion of e-celebs is allowed. Try to keep translation discussion and critique to a minimum.
>No flaming, bullying, EOP/JOP shitposting, or general negativity allowed. Discussion of Japanese language learning belongs in either the Daily Japanese Thread in /a/ or in /int/.

Kindly talk about waifus appropriately to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twit_chu/status/765934997744123904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ok, I like lolis.

DCII can't decide if the puppet heroine's name is Charlie or Charles. Boo hiss.

cheeky

Finished Anzu's route. Cute girl. Lots of cute moments. The drama seemed unfulfilled and I'm clearly missing half of the story here, which I assume will be cleared up int he other routes.

Also felt like the route-drama resolved a bit too quickly, but I suppose that's better than dragging. Was enjoyable. Top-tier dandere for sure.

I think my favorite part of her route is when she just goes 'Ah, fuck it. Koko is never going to make a move anyway, I'm gonna take him.'

Well, favorite part that I can remember. Apart from that all I remember is her memory issues.

Anyway if you've read Da Capo what happened will make more sense, but it'll get explained by the time you get to Otome anyway. Or maybe it's the true final route thingy that explains it?

Koko deserved that, the little shit. Worst girl.

I know right? And the way Anzu just does it without any of the boring angst you get with other matchmaker crushes just makes it all the better.

My name is Charles and my parents can't figure out what to call me either.

Soon, Ruriko. Soon ;_;

Is Akatoki a Moege?
I never understood it's mini-game gameplay.

looks cute enough to me

>soon

萌え万歳!

what a fluffy qt

Supipara is the dankest game

Wew

Too bad Supipara fell for the episodic meme. It's enjoyable for what it is, though.

It's an ok-ish game.
I don't like long reads anyway.

I hear that Supipara Chapter 1 is Sakura's route. Is this true?

Haven't gotten that far in the game. Srry.

I hate it when they include a totally hot/cute teacher character and don't give her a route.

She has one though, there is a h-scene with her after like 30 minutes in the game lmao.

>I hate it when they include a totally hot/cute character and don't give her a route.
Upgraded your statement.

Well consider me pleasantly surprised.

I also didn't even know non-nukige moege could have H-scenes that early.

That's because Nips teachers are not pedos like teachers in America.

>/mog/ is finally surviving through post limits again
Good job.

Yes.

OP should link to the previous thread next time:

Please don't post minoris trash and forgotten all ages vn.

It probably got missed out since it hasn't been part of the template in any of the threads yet.

>not in template
>missed out
>not in template next time
>....

ded

Just go back to /vn/ already you autists.

/vn/ is shit though.

I wouldn't mind going back to /vn/ if they stopped discussing e-celebs and shitposting about EOP/JOP.

Nah mate

That's a lovely uniform.

Guys sell me on Koiken Otome.
Why should I read it?

You should read it if you're out of literally anything else to read.

It came from Japan

The blonde with drills is kind of a bitch in a funny way. But it's pretty boring, really.

It really isn't worth it unless you have nothing better to do.
Only thing going for it is the production values and some nice art. Everything else about it is mediocre and at best only playable for one time only (so only do the route for who ever you think is best girl), since it somehow becomes even more bland after the common route ends.

>Why should I read it?
If you hate yourself enough than Koiken Otome is perfect for you. You would hate yourself even more after.

Name the portraits

slut

Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Handel
ezpz

I think the one on the left is Dracula.

She hates you!

What did she mean by this

What did he mean by this

nice ahegao

Until Miu's route in Dracu-Riot is finished and Majo Koi Nikki gets completed.

You should read it if you consider yourself a connoisseur of all generic fiction out there.

Who's your favorite moege protagonist

You is such a humorless smartass.

>This creepy fuck gets tons of cute tsuntsun gf
>I don't
It's not fair.

Moege only? The writers don't really do much with the protagonist in moege so saying one of them is my favorite wouldn't mean much. I guess I might go with You as well since they at least tried to make him funny and not a moron.

His creepiness is his charm point.

You is kind of a dumbass when it comes to drama, though.

I don't think any moege protagonist has made an impression on me.
Eh, I'll just go with the dude from Dracuriot because he was funny with Elina. I can't even remember his name.

His competition is really weak though. As protagonists go he gets about a C+.

What is this VN called?

Read up the reply chain.

Follow the reply chain to the first post. The picture's filename has the VN's name in it. If you don't understand Japanese then copypaste that name into VNDB's search engine.

Honestly so long as they aren't painfully stupid, the moege protagonist gets an A in my book.

FBIIIIIIIIIIII

This is illegal.

Is just a little girl swimming, do you guys have something against kids playing in the water?

Why is it that bullying pink haired girls is the best

is Dies Irae a moege?

Go back to /vn/ already.

You shouldn't limit yourself like that.

Ha, just past Anzu's confession. Eat it, Koko. Maybe I should read her route up to the point where love triangle ugliness begins just so I can go for the alternate ending.

Don't reply to him, just report and ignore.

God I can't wait to play this. God bless Chuablesoft for going with MG.

3000 calorie right there.

SukiSuki3 is fairly plain, but it's good and the girls are enjoyable. Top tier production values too aside from the somewhat iffy animation on a few H scenes. It's also a surprisingly funny title.

I hope you guys get あの晴れわたる空より高く. It's probably their best title.

スイートロビンガール is a pretty good lolige too.

I'll buy the game just because the President is such a cool dude.

twitter.com/twit_chu/status/765934997744123904
>Since MangaGamer announced the English version of SukiSuki, I've been getting replies and mail asking for English versions of other ChuableSoft titles, which makes me happy

Also the way he reached out to the Western community and actually took advice is a pretty nice attitude. He's got my dollar.

I'm playing 屋上の百合霊さん, and only some of the characters are voiced. This would be fine especially since VNDB has it listed as partially voiced, but all of the characters in the character list have VAs.
Is there some kind of patch that I'm not aware of, or is this how it's supposed to be? I checked Liarsoft's website but there's nothing there.

I didn't realize the name was a pun. Pretty bad one too.

>tfw I just realized that Koko's VA voices a few characters that I like
They're tainted, now.

That aside, Nanaka's events are more enjoyable than I thought they were going to be. Pretty cute.

the best puns are also simultaneously the worst ones

Looking at her VAs list I think I've only checked out three other titles she's in. I'm not particularly fond of any of them. I had a similar realization about another VA recently but I can't remember who. At least her voice doesn't grate on me the way Akane's does.

I THINK Nanaka's route gets dragged down by, you guessed it, Koko later on. I can't remember for sure since going by my old saves I haven't read DCII in just under five years.
Usually I'd agree with you but I think that one really is just kind of lame.

>At least her voice doesn't grate on me the way Akane's does.
user no

Yanase Natsumi is great and has godly range.

There are a few roles of hers I don't mind like Kohakuren but I can't can't stand the nasal drag her voice does with characters like Akane or Komari.

for me, she's one of my favorites. she's pretty different from role to role, sometimes i didn't even recognize her until i look up the VAs.

unlike Mizusawa Kei who, while having a very pleasant voice, sounds basically the same in all her roles.

Yeah, the latter really is instantly recognizable no matter the role. She's still one of my favorites though. I wonder if she doesn't have any vocal range or if she only gets/takes roles that let her use that same voice?

Wait, she was in Canvas 2? I don't remember that at all.

Man "Another way of happiness" is my favorite ending.

Nah, their best game is that one where you fuck your adult , teen and loli oneesama via time travel shenanigans.

she's been in a shit gazillion titles at this point

though I think Misono Mei is starting to hold records for most titles done in a year. she did work on over 50 titles in 2015 alone, jesus.

Well her voice makes my dick hard so I don't see a problem with that

yes, top tier oral noises for sure. maybe uncontested in that field.

Honestly I'm a bit surprised that so many people hate Koko. I know her route is bad but she seems like someone that would be popular with people that aren't me.