nomansskymods.com/mods/instagram-filter-remover

Chromatic Aberration + Vignetting + Scan Lines Remover:
nomansskymods.com/mods/chromatic-aberration-vignetting-scan-lines-removal/

Annoying audio message remover:
nomansskymods.com/mods/shutup-disable-certain-annoying-audio-warnings/

Trainer:
nomansskymods.com/mods/no-mans-sky-trainer-25-by-fling/

How to get the Atlas passes:
>any building or alien that gives blueprints has a chance to drop any of the passes, including Polo
>most success reported from Operation Centres

Other urls found in this thread:

escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/116922-No-Mans-Sky-Review
youtube.com/watch?v=_g2FmxIN1Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=T8dvMDFOFnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6lelOcFZX5I
youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E
youtube.com/watch?v=NqHM9U4rS0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6wsFhv_Kz38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we are apparently playing Elite: Dangerous-lite
escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/116922-No-Mans-Sky-Review

objective and succinct review of why this happened:
youtube.com/watch?v=_g2FmxIN1Ns

3rd for shit unfinished game but I can't help playing it

Was Sean involved in Spore?
I mean... you just don't lie that hard.
There must be reasons.

Dunno, but I wouldn't be surprised, some of his team mentioned they used it as inspiration iirc...

i love yahtzee

ships?

Based Riker

>using spore of all fucking things as inspiration
You can clearly see the Daikatana and DNF influences too.

The game never existed.

You were all led by the nose by poorly doctored footage that everyone with a brain knew was faked from the very start.

Look at the 2014 trailer when they're attacking the ships. Most of the shots don't even hit them and all of the ships are invincible.

I got you senpai

>Psychological Horror
top gek!

I agree, but I don't think it was intentional tor elease it that way. I believe Sean was talking about his vision in all the interviews.

At some point he either realized he was not able to do it and said fuck it or Sony messed his timetable and rushed him to release what he had.

The online label on the boxes for example, pic related. What's more likely - it was an intentional lie making them liable for court prosecution or they had ideas that could not be realized for whatever reason (like the ones listed above). I think the latter.

oh shit!

I reaaaaally like this one some user posted yesterday

Stacking when?

neat main wings

>I agree, but I don't think it was intentional tor elease it that way. I believe Sean was talking about his vision in all the interviews.

That's adorable that you still think that.

>At some point he either realized he was not able to do it and said fuck it or Sony messed his timetable and rushed him to release what he had.

Nope. People made the same excuses when spore came out and it turned out that it was their choice the whole time. What does a little company like hello games care if they're shuttered? they made so much money off of idiots that it doesn't matter. They're professional successes.

>The online label on the boxes for example, pic related. What's more likely - it was an intentional lie making them liable for court prosecution or they had ideas that could not be realized for whatever reason (like the ones listed above). I think the latter.

So the publisher put the sticker there, or did sean?

Which is it? Because if the publisher put it there, then they weren't aware until the last moment that the game was crap and it was all sean's fault. If sean put the sticker there, then it was all sean's fault.

Either way, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Blue :3

>ooh piece of candy

The game.

whats his cargo?

You are putting all the emphasis on malicious intent by Sean/his team/Sony, etc.

BUT

Wouldn't it be better for everyone if the game was actually what they promised and a great success?

I cannot believe it was intended as a scam from the very start, that's like believing in the fucking Nazi bases on the moon theories or some shit. Too loony and conspiracy for me.

the low flying mod is really good, holy shit.

Fuel bricks made out of 60 dollar bills :^)

>adorable

Everyone who says this is a cunt.

That's adorable that you think that.

Ikr? It fucking changes everything.

Just another example of dumbing down the game thanks to Sony's pressure.

>Wouldn't it be better for everyone if the game was actually what they promised and a great success?

It couldn't ever be. That's why nobody smart believed this shit for a second. You could come close to the "vision", but never on such a limited platform as a console.

>I cannot believe it was intended as a scam from the very start, that's like believing in the fucking Nazi bases on the moon theories or some shit. Too loony and conspiracy for me.

You can't believe that a company would prey on your credulity?

THAT'S WHAT COMPANIES DO. When has a game or product ever been everything the ad men said they would be?

Let me guess, you think Lucky Strikes are good because "they're toasted"?

Oh wow is that some old school atheist cringe i'm seeing there? Lol, takes me back.

They dumbed it down to make it appropriate for the target demographic.

Idiots, basically. That's why you have to hold the button to do anything in the game. Can't have moron joe throwing away his emeril by accident.

Yeah, but I think Hello Games will add something similar to the game in the future patches.

Sophistry does not become you, user.

It is one thing to misrepresent your product slightly, bolstering its positives and diminishing its negative it is completely another to believe they went all out to lie and totally scam you from the start.

>lets make a tech demo and lie this is a game changer from day 1 to scam thousands of people

Nope.

lel

>spore
rip ;_;

>It is one thing to misrepresent your product slightly, bolstering its positives and diminishing its negative it is completely another to believe they went all out to lie and totally scam you from the start.

Why? They have nothing to lose by duping you. They knew they could get away with it and they did.

Why do you think they only ever made vague statements and promises? Deniability.

>Nope.
>Hey, let's tell them we're looking for WMD's.

You really need to open your eyes. This isn't star trek's humanity we're dealing with.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8dvMDFOFnA

It's pretty hard to dumb down a game that's already dumb as fuck to begin with

>Why? They have nothing to lose by duping you.

Because next time they try to sell you something you'll tell them to fuck off.

No company that wanted to survive int he history of humanity has operated the way you propose.

>Why do you think they only ever made vague statements and promises?

Because it was something they wanted to make at the time that was nto ready yet. Turned out they couldn't make it and are now eating shit for that.

Not everything is a conspiracy user, sometimes jet fuel can melt steal beams.

The proposition that the game creators started this project with the idea to scam everyone is ludicrous.

please no, it hurts just to think about it.

lol good luck, gamers have serious amnesia

all it takes is for 1 decently-made cinematic to restart the hype train and get them to fork out $60 for the next mediocre pile of shit from Hello Games

I mean just look at how well COD sells with each annual iteration

So do ships have different stats or is it just inventory space

What's up with this upgrade? I don't get it.

When you deconstruct a ship upgrade :^)

Jesus christ. That's gotta be some kind of record.

okay so there's intensity upgrades and focus upgrades right?

focus upgrades make it better at mining the CRYSTALS you see in caves and such.

intensity upgrades make it better at mining the giant boulders of gold in the landscape

It's just 2 different types of nodes.

thaaaanks!

neat

bigger ships have more ehp I think, the cargo ones

lol at the quick looks between the plant and the alien faggot at the end

I'ts a giant mini golf course!!!!

Post them if you got them.

>mfw it took me 6h to complete my first planet and I swore I would never scan again
>mfw I completed my second one by accident
>literally scanned all but two of the animals in the same place the first time I landed on this one planet
>two landings later and I found the rest

I like it

Most open world survival games would be greatly improved with mini golf, to be honest.

I cant stop playing

Send help

Can the game crash if I do the Gek ship transmission loop too many times?

You can get progress by submitting barren planets.

you can do it at least 2^64 times

Not on PC.

>Because next time they try to sell you something you'll tell them to fuck off.
Like hell you will.

>No company that wanted to survive int he history of humanity has operated the way you propose.
Yeah, they do. Because consumers have short memory, short attention span, and an unlimited reserve of credulity.

>Because it was something they wanted to make at the time that was nto ready yet. Turned out they couldn't make it and are now eating shit for that.
Unless everyone on the team is a complete idiot, they knew from the beginning that they did not have the hardware, time, resources, experience, any of that.

Sony picked a nobody developer for a reason. Now you can just blame them and Sony makes millions of dollars.

>Not everything is a conspiracy user, sometimes jet fuel can melt steal beams.
What?

>The proposition that the game creators started this project with the idea to scam everyone is ludicrous.
Because Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and duping the public about a war is less severe than duping the public about a video game.

user, how old are you? Like, what life experience are you basing this interpretation of human character?

Weird. I guess it is a bug on consoles then huh?

not on PC senpai

Also, pressing space lets you use pulse engine in atmosphere

It's a feature for the console audience.

I want mods to add more gameplay

>consumers have short memory, short attention span, and an unlimited reserve of credulity.

but then

>Unless everyone on the team is a complete idiot, they knew from the beginning that they did not have the hardware, time, resources, experience, any of that.

Consumers can be naive idiots, but all devs are perfect smart super humans.

Devs can believe theior own hype.

>Because Iraq

False comparison.

You are arguing for arguing's sake now and I don't like that. Not gonna respond to more bait, a fair warning. You lost the argument 5 posts above.

My point is this:

It is much more believable that the game makers fucker up making the game and believed their own hype not realizing they were biting more than they would be able to chew THAN it was all a huge scam conspiracy from the start and they intended to lie from day 1

I think the first is vastly more plausible.

The french voice mod is the best thing I've ever done.

Trying to get Steam refund with 4h 14m play time.

1st Try: Game not what I expected.
>Sorry over 2 hours.

2nd Try: Game runs poorly please refund.
>Sorry over 2 hours.

3rd Try: PC does not meet requirements. Games does not run at playable level on PC. Spent those 4 hours trying to get it to work.
>Pending.

Any bet there is a blanket "Do not refund" policy at this point?

Well time to wait for my automated "Over 2 hours" response.

>not going full weeb
the japanese one is just foreign enough for me, even if I understand the simple verbs and gook-accent loanwords it's using it feels somehow more scifi and less annoying to me (so far)

youtube.com/watch?v=6lelOcFZX5I

>10 No Man's Sky Game Concepts That MAKE NO SENSE

these fuckers scared the shit out of me, they hit me even if I climb on top of my ship

>Consumers can be naive idiots, but all devs are perfect smart super humans.

It doesn't take a perfect smart dev to realize that what they want to do is beyond their means. A stupid dev might think they could handle it, but they'd be so stupid that nobody would be willing to give them a chance, unless they didn't care how it panned out.

>False comparison.
No. You're saying you can't imagine millions of people being lied to for the sake of profit. I'm giving you a direct example of that happening.

>You are arguing for arguing's sake now and I don't like that. Not gonna respond to more bait, a fair warning. You lost the argument 5 posts above.
Don't be a cunt.

>It is much more believable that the game makers fucker up making the game and believed their own hype not realizing they were biting more than they would be able to chew THAN it was all a huge scam conspiracy from the start and they intended to lie from day 1
Based on what? Your vast experience with these sorts of things?

Because i've worked in marketing. Trust me, we never tell you the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E

>Don't be a cunt.

pot, kettle, etc.

finally some interesting critters, anyone seen these kind of shits?

Why are all the ships I've seen on this set of planets all the same color? If I go somewhere else will I find a different color?

same ocean

Looks like you found the flood

this game sucks, wtf are you fags doing?

t. smart person that never played it

Right? Real intellectuals would know how foul such a game is. Such filth should be cut down by my authentic katana.

Hello Games twitter: We obviously won’t stop until these issues are 100% resolved. Also these patches contain other fixes and improvements too. Thanks all

>5 stability patches later
>need a 6th
>this implies they're "stopping" after stability is at 100%

You're going to run out of crash logs soon HG, good fucking luck addressing the actual content promised for this shit show.

we are playing it and posting because we didnt pay for it, you pirated the gog version.

r-right guys?

>you pirated the gog version.

i meant 'we' goddammit.

This is bad, this is very bad. I enjoyed the first hours of no man's sky simply because I like space games and exploration, but after 20 hours, everything got clear. The horrible combat, the mindless grinding, shooting rocks for hours, the abomination that is the inventory system, the crafting, how boring the spaceships really are and how they don't act different. It's the same shit over and over again, I was expecting the game to become better when I got closer to the center and exploring the blue systems, but it's like the definition of insanity. I feel bad for wasting my time downloading the GOG torrent, I feel bad for thinking that mods will fix the game. This general will die, Goodbye games didn't promised what everyone was expecting, instead they deliver a lifeless ocean as deep a puddle, with no purpose, good content or fun.

amen

>no scan lines

I had INCREDIBLE fun and notice this - TENSION AND FEAR - during my first hour of gameplay.

How you ask?

Well, I downloaded the pirated version asap and at that point no one knew anything gameplay-wise. I spawned, I checked settings, etc. and walked around... I saw a blip in the distance, an outpost 10 minutes away... so I decided to treck to it, I kenw nothing about the game remember that, I walked... my life support was getting low... I started getting tense... I was half way and decided there was no point going back sicne the distance was equal... I trudged on...

At some point my life support gave out and the shield started dropping, a couple minutes from the shelter, I was running, using my jetpack when it had recharged, I was sweating in real life, on the edge of my seat even!

Finally I reached the outpost at one health left, looking for a door, scared out of my mind that I wouldn't find one or it would be coded and that I would die outside. Found the door, entered, I was greeted by an alien...

One of the best gameplay hour I have ever had in any game, ever.

it went downhill from there

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

What the...? I was being honest, true story from my first hour.

I had no fuel for my life support, the fuck did I know the flowers had zinc, etc.

>I was running, using my jetpack when it had recharged, I was sweating in real life, on the edge of my seat even!
My hands were shaking, my palms were sweaty, spaghetti coming out of my pockets while I was fighting the police in gta 5, I thought I was going to die irl.

Some people think anything a paragraph or more is shitposting. That said, you did use ellipses way too much, so you might want to cut back on that, that's usually a tell that it's been copy-pasted from elsewhere.

my first hour was troubleshooting and getting my frames past 30.

jesus fuck I am sorry I came here

I'll only shitpost from now on or straight up leave, holy shit

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHITPOST MORE

NU MALE GENERAL

>NU MALE

B-BUT I HAVE PUBIC HAIR

We're a bit salty here. Surely you can understand why.

Interesting finds
youtube.com/watch?v=NqHM9U4rS0Q
They are right it feels like its a tech-demo. Can it be that the Hello Game team are only programmers but no writer or artists?
How realistic is it they sell their procedural engine to other space games?

And honest trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6wsFhv_Kz38

>finally find second to last critter scan
>game crashes when I push esc to check it
So I dumbly didn't save the chart that says where each critter spawns. Anyone got it? Please spare me from reddit.

can you legit stack atlas stones?