REMEMBER PAINTED WORLD???

haha

Floofy fucked up tail.

NioH > Shit Souls 3

Berserk anime is fucking shit.

MOMMY ROSARIA!

in for autism

and poise

So who wants to bet that giga nigga wolves are going to be the single most obnoxious iteration of dogs yet?

Anyone?

Why

As long as Irithyll dogs and Sullyvahn's Beasts exist, no.

The next faggot who makes a new thread, put the fucking trailer in the OP so that people don't have to re-post it every thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4EHyRm_Tw

Also 5 bucks says that they will drop either a new farron item, or a duplicate soul of the blood of the wolf so you can get both AW weapons without going into NG+

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE VIKING ENEMY?

So, they've got some interesting concepts in DLC. Hope to see efficient use of the Xena Warrior Princess miracle.

Not that you turbonerds would even get it unless it's a pick up on a body.

Reposting 'cause last thread died.

>Stop with this shit.
>ignoring entire fucking Leonhard questline

There's a reason he drags her all the way to Gwynevere's chair in Anor Londo. She may, however, be Gertrude and he's confusing the two.

>ロスリックの王妃が祝福したとされる聖水。
>彼女は先王オスロエスの妻であり豊穣と恵みの女神にすら例えられたが末子オセロットを産んだ後、姿を消したという。

Nothing in this description contradicts the assumption that Rosaria = Gwynevere. The word of contention here is 例えられ (tatoerare) which means "likened to" or "seems like" and is an extremely common phrase in Japanese which can imply an allegorical comparison or, like in English, hint that something is, in fact, that thing.

"Hey, the light produced by a prism is like a rainbow!"
That's because the process of light being splintered is the same.

It's the same principle and neither confirms or denies anything, but an association is DEFINITELY being formed one way or the other.

>The Priesthood and Knighthood joined in response to Oceiros granting control of the Archives to the Scholars, because they felt their positions as pillars threatened by the royal family's favouritism.

"In Lothric, the Scholar has long been considered one of the Three Pillars of the king's rule, and is therefore master of the Grand Archives."

Things have always been that way, it's not new, and there's no evidence to suggest the other Pillars were ever upset with this state of affairs. And since the rest of your post progresses from that false idea, it can be safely disregarded.

Post favourite tracks from soulsborne
youtube.com/watch?v=bpI-KeK-PQg

Oh shit, why are there two of these guys now?

I just wanted to chat with the friendly mushroom lady again....

See:

pls respond

So I totally fucked up one of my Demon's Souls builds, but I have a Pure Bladestone on that character. Does anyone want to help me transfer that to another character? I could give you my PBS, then you'd unfortunately have to wait for my new character to be near your level, then you give me my PBS (or one you duped) back. Any takers?

Still offering PvE help if anybody needs it for a boss or what have you. PC, dsg'd up.

>I just wanted to chat with the friendly mushroom lady again....
There's a bonfire right next to her...

What is this? A new miracle?

>So I totally fucked up one of my Demon's Souls builds
How?
If you made bad stat choices, why not get Soul Sucked a couple of times to undo that instead?
Or did you aggro Thomas?

>going to have to go through them on NG+3 on my main character

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The guy is tied up and has a throne behind him.

must be a pyromancy, but looks like xanthous magic

holy shit

Note that big guy is using the same animation for Molten Perseverance for his ground explosion attack. If it translates to a WA on the player version, it'll probably function like that.

The OP in that image has to be doing a social experiment

And yet there's doubt in my heart

DS1
>Hey, guys, Gwyn`s firstborn is Solaire!!!

DS2
>Aldia is Navlaan, it`s obvious!

BB
>Cleric Beast is Ludwig and Bloodletting Beast is Lawrence!

I can`t belive that some idiots still belive in "X is secretly Y" theories.

For some reason, I'm not able to warp to it. Taking the Oolacile Sanctuary bonfire just took me to the bonfire right before sanctuary guardian.

Do I get anything special for killing them?

He looks a lot like the Corvians to me. I wonder if their presence was foreshadowing the DLC.

You can see the pyroflame burning in his right hand, seems to be a new pyromancy.
Maybe a buff?

I will admit that I overlooked that description and shame on me for doing so, but it's still not explicitly the main cause of the conflict. It is definitely forming an association, it's no doubt they joined forces (and this is a justification for the propagation of the Blessed Weapon miracle), and I see no other reason than because they felt threatened by the scholars (at least one of which "doubted the linking of the fire"), but it doesn't really contradict the point in contention here, since there are still knights loyal to the royal family/Prince Lothric.

where do i find dlc information

Steam

I've tried the soulsuck thing before with Mephistopheles on a different build, but it kept taking from stats I didn't want taken from and just in general took an absurd amount of time to get done. Plus I wouldn't mind doing another playthrough and someone might need a PBS.

You're looking for the sanctuary garden bonfire

i cant believe someone used my artwork for the OP image last thread

im honored

Here. About all of the known information is being tossed around here. There's actually very little known for certain, and all of the confirmed information comes from translated scans of a famitsu article and the trailer itself.

Why call it a throne and not just a chair?

Jesus christ, dude. It's a DLC in the painted world which the corvians are associated with in almost every item description.

please tell me you have more negro

Why does she have semen in her hair?

Little girl seems to be painting something, maybe she's paiting another world?

>a painted world inside a painted world

Countdown to ENB throwing a shitfit when Velka appears in the DLC and they absolutely butcher her representation.

why dont you?

>miyazaki creating a loli firekeeper
>"older than she looks"

Truly a follower of Miura's work. I bet right now he is buying Idolm@ster merchandise

Because she molests little shotas until they pewpew all over her.

>first phase is him smashing you with the Lordvessel
>second phase, his wings pop and he goes full retard like the Corvians in Road of Sacrifice

Pickle pee pump a rum?

I quite like it!
Then again, I quite like Dark Souls 3 too!

>Lordvessel
It's not

How do you guys know the girl is barefoot? Really can't tell by the trailer.

>trailer only shows 1 new boss

Guys, should we worry?

What's the spookiest build you can think of? Mr Skeltal over here needs some inspo

Want to make a righteous build
Anything in particular I should try for? I'm attempting to stray away from the build I have for Morne's Hammer already
Would I be better off making a dex/fth type with a crossbow on the side, kind of a witch hunter?

Convince me to buy a DLC for this trash game.

There's not much more since the group is so inactive. Although if there's trace of Priscilla in the new DLC, I think it may get revitalized.

considering how much of a short cop out 3 was, yes.

>Watch the DaS2 dlc trailers
>they show 0 bosses
>DLCs ended up having 9 bosses
I'm not really worried.

I don't give a fuck. He smashes you with a bowl full of fire.

The Old Hunters showed off three new bosses, but it was the equivalent of three DLCs fused into one. Also, the vast majority of DaS2's crown DLC's bosses weren't showcased prior to release.

>shy cass
Holy shit I just had a fucking flashback. Jesus christ this guy is the biggest fucking faggot with the worst group of friends in history.

He was best friends with this guy I knew who started dating this girl I knew. This chick was cool but legitimately mentally ill and had was probably going to ruin everyone involved's life with her BPD, and she'd fucked me over pretty bad before and the guy wouldn't heed my warnings so I told this cass person like "hey this girl is crazy and your friend might get fucked up pretty bad" and he just told me that he didn't give a shit what happened to his friends and told me to kill myself because he was pretty sure everyone would love it if I did.

I hate him, and I wasn't even wrong. She's got his friend completely under her emotional abuse control basically now.

I actually like that they don't show everything the DLC has before it's actually out.

I think TOH only showed Ludwig and Laurence. I mean, it technically showed Maria but just the promo art of her sitting in the chair and not clearly as a boss.

babby's first b8

Hidden Body/Spook is a must

ebin

nobody cares

Where do I get an abusive GF like this pls I need one

Can someone please please please drop me the Greatsword of Judgment on PC?

I started out hating DaS2 for being a massive disappointment, even if I didn't think it was objectively a bad game. It wasn't the Souls I knew.

I loved Bloodborne, but was still disappointed by its matchmaking and somewhat limited options.

In both cases, the patches and DLC ended up completely satisfying and made me think of them as marvelous contributions to the series. You might want to wait till the last DLC is out and the final patch is applied, though.

>everyone's face when that is pickle pee appearance
>Miyazaki did this after seeing the fanarts on the internet

You have to be an extremely autistic cuteposting furry bisexual who types like a fifth grader

I'm not even kidding, that's what the guy was and it worked for him apparently

His armor looks fucking sweet

>tfw Sirris will never stream her hot piss on your face after tying you down to a torture rack

I was counting Maria. I thought it was pretty clear she was a boss from the get-go.

>that barefoot painter girl

the crow and the lordvessel thing are DIFFERENT BOSSES

So after watching the trailer I don't understand what was that "multiplayer focused" crap supposed to be, they didn't even show the new arena.

That was just clickbaiting by game websites

Dueling Arena

I really hope they will keep AOE this huge so it will actually be good.

There will be no new area. You'll explore Lothric all over again, but now with buffed monsters and upside down.

So no one interested?

Bipolar and abusive aren't really the same thing, and even the most depraved person probably wouldn't find the former fun

You must be blind.

>fallen knight using the drakeblood leggings instead of pissypants
Hahaha, they know!

Oh.

>herald wearing deserter legs

What could it mean?

Are the Dancer blades really that bad?

The weapon art does nothing basically damage-wise, but they're fun and against PvE enemies the damage seems alright, on par with my Gotthards on a quality build at only level 3...

Ariandel/painter girl is Ariamas' daughter/descendant?

painting guardian sword buff when

It means shitty fashion choice

>episode 8 was bretty gud