/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

/wpsg/ general, old thread died.

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

retard

Rolling alliance on L4G 2.4.3 if anyone wants to join me. Insta 60 1x xp T5 coming out soon.

OP here

been playing on kronos 2 for a while, got bored. just rolled a toon on l4g in hellfire and am pretty impressed so far. not a huge NA base, but easy enough to find a guild

pretty much trying to buy time until northcraft or crestfall release

OP here. me and my buddy just rolled some horde toons. what class are you going? may make an alt

Is this your first toon on L4G? Any idea what the scripts are like?

OP here

delete this thread
wpsg is dead

infection save us

not that user but the scripts are good. no awful things either like pet pathing breaking pet classes or glancing blows critting.

fuck off back to /wowg/

delete this thread

let this die

fuck off back to /wowg/ and stop being a brainless retard only able to jump on hype trains

>No guild in the op
>Just some fucking tards shilling their dead fucking server
Let it die you fucking idiots

is now in ICC, pack your bags and come to Horde Gamer-District to kill the Lich King.

does anyone still play with this shit general?

literally only noq who has a pretty solid core.

gonna check out l4g tomorrow when i wake up, it better be good!

It's stock trinity core, with stock trinity bugs.

delete this thread wpsg is let this die

hahaa yeah bumping to say delete this thread stop posting guys bump xd

IC retards spamming delete this thread who fucking else