/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #547 - Fez Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rRVQ6g5KjA
youtube.com/watch?v=hdzuR4Iunuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slow

WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU BUMBLING BAGS OF BOLTS!
THESE BUCKETS OF CHICKEN ARE READY TO SHIP!
ALL THEY NEED IS YOUR LAST SHIPMENT OF BUCKETS OF CHICKEN!

What Sonic games are you guys playing?

I plan to restart Unleashed sometime this week.

I approve of this thread title

The characters forgot about the old world. It was wiped out of existence, along with their memories of it.

I've never played Sonic CD before and I'm considering buying it on Steam. Should I?

Plodding through PS3 Unleashed. Really not enjoying it.

That's because no matter how much people say otherwise, Unleashed was a shit game.

And they could easily write them back in. Have you ever read a comic before?
The point is, they're still canon.

Thanks for bringing this up in a fresh new thread btw. Please leave it now.

It's the best version of that game available.

This. Stop arguing about this.

Mind sharing your thoughts more in-depth on it so far?

What are you not liking about it?

Which soundtrack is better, English or Japan?

Sup, /sthg/?

Tails is cute
A CUTE I SAY

>If someone can write something back in, it's still canon.
you what

Teresa is no definitive soundtrack. Everybody has their own preference. Anybody that tells you "no, [insert region] is objectively better dhouldnt be taken seriously. Plenty of people perfer certain tracks for certain zones from either OST

I lean towards US, but the majority greatly prefer JAP. They are both amazing to me, though.

>the majority
Speak for yourself

Got it. Thanks for answering my questions senpai

This. There's no clear consensus on what OST is better.
I've probably spoken to dozens of people on this and the answers are all over the place

>I created an autism shitstorm just by using the word "canon."

Sometimes I forget people still care about useless bullshit like that.

Just completed 3&K as all characters, I've completed all the classics now I'm craving for some more. I found Super Tails and Super/Hyper Knuckles are fun as fuck to play and not having them canon kills me inside.

In my experience, I've seen more people prefer that than the US. Also, the JAP songs seem to get more hits on Youtube and such.

delet this

why is nicole naked...

why is Sonic naked

Sonic Adventure.
The last thing I need to do is fight Gamma's final boss.

Why is Eggman naked

Eggy has the best fashion sense.

Animatin'

Fucking hell Unreal's a bitch.

Sonic's face kills me in this, and it's the last time nearly the post world is brought up.
The comic is better for it, but I miss the old characters made good by Ian.

Sonic isn't naked, don't you see the shoes and gloves?

The Pre-world rather.
I'm tired man.

I want an Egg Jacket so much.

Keep on going, user. I'm interested to see how you continue to progress.

How would Sonic react to someone being faster than him?

>Egg jacket
I'd buy that shit in a heartbeat

Probably go full shounen protagonist mode and train his ass off to beat him

Can we get a training montage?

Cute! Thanks ya!

Pretty much how he reacts to jet in the riders series

I'd love to have an Egg Army uniform

I got a blog that was supposed to motivate me into doing shit but I got a job and at a friends house so it 's harder to spend as much time on things.

I'll try though user.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rRVQ6g5KjA
I imagine this was blasting out of his ipod

Good job, man

youtube.com/watch?v=hdzuR4Iunuw

What a sexy rat

Jesus christ how many katella fags are there

was this a reference to Sonic Advance 3?

Go read the previous threads.

Yes, we've been over this

Yes. It's been said a dozen times yes. It said so in the fucking editorial.

Yup. In the new continuity, the first use of the Genesis Wave didn't make Genesis happen, it was the events of Sonic Advance 3.

yes

The shark holds hands with its prey

Its funny because jet is the only rival to make sonic legitimately angry

The pose being a reference to SAdv3 doesn't mean it was SAdv3.

Ian said it was on Twitter.

xth for best echidna cutie

Don't mess with sonic and going fast

Is tikal considered blonde?

I would so tenderly.

Freedom Planet

Whoops, meant for

S3&K!

Babby Clove is crying.

This is your fault.

Good.

Alternitively

Uhh..

Sonic 1 I guess. There's no saving so I have to play it over and over until I win and I have no clue how to beat Special Stage or what to do in it.

How would you fix your least favorite Sonic character? You can't kill them and you have to keep at least part of their original character intact

What the fuck user

>Charmy
Make him annoy the other characters more than he does the audience. That simple.

I've always thought of her hair colour as strawberry blonde

But the baby is Cassia and she isn't crying you stupid fuck.

It's Tikal's color.

She is so cute

I dunno man. Sonic seemed pretty ticked when shadow told him he wasn't good enough to be his fake. He made him eat those words.

Going with the whole, Echidnas have dreadlocks i always saw Tikal as kind of like how red headed black people/mixed people look.

Would a shark eat whatever species of fish Coral is?

Is this from generations or is this just a really good SFM. because if it's the latter I need to suck that person's dick.

But they're quills, not hair.

WHO THE HELL MADE THIS

AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE

It was a contest as part of the pokecapn Sonic 06 LP. One of the crew asked what color Tikal was so they asked the fans to describe it.

>Still working on confirming a couple of things for the food contest, but the Tikal results are in!

>First, I'd like to give a big thanks to ObscureReference for being my guinea pig. I gave him each of the 9 entries, and he gave me a color in return. I then compared this color to Tikal's and based my conclusions off of that. Trying to use the polygonal model as a color basis didn't work out due to lighting, etc. making it impossible to find a good color. However, there are actually only two pieces of official 2-D Tikal art. Averaging the two prominent colors gave me The Tikal Color. From there, I treated the RGB values of that color and the RGB values of the colors each essay provided as points in a 3D coordinate system, and computed the distance between the two points. The colors with the shortest distances are then arguably the most Tikal-like and are the winners of the challenge.

>But it wouldn't be any fun if you didn't get to see all the colors, right? So here we go. Yeah yeah, I know all about why I shouldn't use a JPEG for text on colors, but the filesize savings were worth the sacrifice.

Quills are just follicles of hair that have been hardened with massive amounts of keratin.