Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/notes/2015/09/philosophy-majors-out-earn-other-humanities/403555/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjVGERI5MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ephey is literally perfection

I find that extremely hard to believe,friend

>Degenerate
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

>no magical awoo girl hero

Doturds?

This is what they actually believe when they take their stupid liberal degrees.

how can I get the old post-game screen back? the new one is ugly and cluttered as fuck

Again Adrian just cherry picking what little he can defend (the whole gambling stuff is already sorted out, btw). Not as good of a troll that I imagined. BTFO Adrian, I know you'll just deny it, like this fellow confirm it Adrian will just go back to his usual spamming like nothing happened, poor soul

I couldn't find the courage to say hi to her in Seattle, ve been feeling like crap since then desu

WHY AM I SO FUCKING BETA

no matter what degree you chose there will be retards in there saying "EXCELLENT CHOICE MY FRIENDS LOOK AT THEESE CHERRYPICKS THAT ALSO WENT HERE OR HAVE YOU DEGREE LOOK THEY ARE ___SUCCESSFUL___"

you can litearlly have phd in mongolian ballet and retards there will still sell it to you like its the best thing ever beucase they would like to keep their job

I bet things would be different around here if arteezy was streaming

A couple of youtube retards shutdown a nice, flourishing valve organised second market. "Think of children!", my ass.

What's it like being a gigantic faggot?

Not playing the superior game instead of Dota.

im posting in this thread to leave my digital fingerprint

It's probably for the best. She would just have looked at you and instantly seen you for the human trash you are and then turned to her friends and laughed.

does it have /loli/ pugna

>play this game
>its total garbage like literally bad game design after bad game design
>look up who made it
>valve

that explans everything 2bh

>visage icon and text still visible

Hello, Adrian... just ignoring this?

>deletes the thread so that it can't be replied to
Im pretty sure you have to have authorization by the copyright owner to use their copyrighted material except for when its fair use and gambling is not covered by that

Weren't you leaving?

Someone is a sore loser and its not me btw

that was quick

That problem was literally fixed within an hour when the patch released the hero fampai.

>valve the only imperfect company
faggot

theatlantic.com/notes/2015/09/philosophy-majors-out-earn-other-humanities/403555/
also this everyone is going to want to think they made the right choice. from personal experience I did, as I said I have a very good chance of landing a job earning 40K+ a year straight out of university having not gone to a top university for undergrad, so i'm fairly happy with how my degree is affecting me so far

talk it out senpai, youll feel better

>fixed in an hour
>still posts the unupdated broken screenshot
Gj Steve Weeb

>loses
"a-at least i predicted that you will win"
you can keep your prescience skills and your sharts

No, waga finished his stream, and nothing else good is going on. I'm staying for a while. The thread is not dead, Adrian Go back if you don't believe me, unless you want just to dismiss everything (I am no mod, I cannot delete anything). Betting sites were shut down, and that's the end of it, Valve might get sue, and that's their problem. Again, just cherry picking, you ignore everything else

why is her webcam off, does this arab whore not understand what her appeal is

mfw samefag shat all over last thread with valvetards meme

>outearn other humanities
>other humanities
I see you conveniently forgot to mention that
>it’s the top humanities bachelors degree in their ranking—from early career all the way to later career.
Again you conveniently forgot "humanities"

but whatever lad as long as you're happy

Lmao you can shill for your shitty game in reddit for better results you know that right?
Come back when you made a good one.

who the fuck is adrian?

being bisexual is a lot of fun desu

Yeah obviously I'm one of the Chinese devs working on that map.

If she would stop "tsk"ing every 10 fucking seconds, maaaaybe I would stop reporting, but that's not gonna happen.

All the API does on gambling sites is prove that you're user X and have a set of items Y. The authorization is in you having that item in your steam inventory.

Is purple futurama guy a good hero in the sub-2k bracket? I randomed him and he seems pretty good, doesn't do a whole lot of damage but his chronosphere lasts so long that you'll get the kill anyways.

Honestly I wish I could strangle everyone who does non-STEM degrees

it's all I could find from a quick google search, i've just got back from a 10 hour shift and I can't be arsed, I imagine if you really want to look around you will find something proving it's earning potential competes with some STEM degrees, though not all. i'm pretty happy though yeah, I had fun doing a degree I enjoy that has increased my earning potential significantly

What about trades workers?

>get sent to low prio because i said some mean things in chat
>forced to play with afking 3k baby retards that follow you around and feed

yeah cause this is totally fair

You go to university for the trades now?

>battlefury void

if everyone did stem degrees then you would never find a job user

>I got BTFO in a game and came to /d2g/ to blogpost about it
k

That feel when self employees, earing around 100k without any ridiculous student debts.
Only drones and sheep actually studies to try and earn more cash.

says right in the article mate
>philosophy majors rank 75th on PayScale’s overall list of majors at mid-career earnings

Guys was bigplaysinc literally the perfect dota video-doer?

>good jokes
>good music
>perfect editing and audio synchronization

Why did he have to go dotards? ;_;

I'm sure the api they used was nothing more than getting the user backpack, anyone can get a 100k/day limited api key by just clicking a button on some valve website
t. I made a tf2 backpack scanning script

>That feel when self employees, earing around 100k without any ridiculous student debts.
Yeah, you go ahead and tell me everyone who tried being their own employee succeeded and it isn't actually a rarity, which is why it's so noteworthy.

Faggot.

I replied in that other thread and it said that you cannot reply to this thread anymore

Without the api the site doesn't work

>Hey nambla wants to use the api
>its ok all the API does on gambling sites is prove that you're user X and have a set of items Y. The authorization is in you having that item in your steam inventory.

Nah and the profile, match history, server used

and bots require the api to enable them , valve has to manually give them permission or else they would get insta banned or flagged by valves security system. its illegal for normal users to run bots of any kind for example

BSJ does it on safelane Void.

You honestly deserve it. There's no reason to tilt your team by insulting them or talking to the enemy team at all.

Also

>Didn't deny valve authorized the sites to do something that is outlawed by US federal laws
BTFO

>Nah and the profile, match history, server used
and online activity, friend list, any kind of data that its on the profile if its public
etc

Minus armor is the best way to make him deal damage

how do you win low prio games when you have a slardar that follows you and afks and a 3k playing void hc?

and Shadow, a pro player unlike BSJ, you know the guy that won TI, doesnt.

he's op as fuck and can win 1v5 against retards

>BSJ
You should stop watching this trashcan user

ok fair enough, it's not quite as good as a piece of data someone clearly manipulated made it out to be to me. but it's a higher earner than someone STEM subjects, so I could actually have higher employment potential and earning potential than you, yet you seem butthurt about humanities in general dude you need to chill

How do humanities majors even live with themselves?

>can't do math so they write a bunch of pretentious bullshit that contributes zero value to society
>"study" a "major" so easy that even WOMEN can do it
>go $80,000 into debt to get a degree that has zero marketability and end up working at starbucks

Why have you not all killed yourselves yet?

ez dodge, then why don't you do it now? instead of just telling me that you could not do it before? just get btfo, Adrian....

a forced meme, report and move on

Valve didn't authorize shit, the API is open to everyone.

>Linkens

Good

>Battelfury

meh

Void is pretty sweet not gonna lie.

I memebuild him,

Treads, pms, wand, perseverance, radiance, linkens, manta, anything.

Or you can skip radiance and just go linkens, manta.

they want arts to be a part of STEM too

>STEAM

don't listen to this trenchie

build fucking diffusal as first item EVERY GAME it's overpowered

I just did

why did you ignore them? can't refute them?
>stick around
Are you a crossboarding?

So any company can just grab it claim it as their own and use it to offer connection to their own database and servers?

Can i go and copyright it to my name?

im going to law school

>diffusal not being part of "anything"

what kind of a shitter builds diffusal before manta style.

manta increase your dps way more than diffusal. Diffusal becomes good after you get manta.

>someone unironically emulated and then cited BSJ
This place is a kek farm

>backstabby n0lans
>never backstabbed anybody
>won several major lans

uhh, dotards?

They're putting up the videos they couldn't use at TI

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjVGERI5MM

Refute what? You're making ZERO arguments. The whole gambling thing is already sorted out. What, do you leave in the past? Again, just avoiding the hard questions... Okay, I'm actually fed up now. I'd love to answer your inevitable reply that will dismiss my points entirely and present your new non arguments... Happy spamming

yes, go ahead

Who else is ready for Moon and Jimmy to form a new NA squad that will Make NA Great Again, because disgusting Peedur lost to fucking DC.

>Being a suit working at one of the most boring profession.

it literally doesn't matter if its in stem or not
"i went to stem" doesn't mean anything, the degrees and certifications do. hippies already wank each other off with their shit degrees, not like it matters to anyone else

is there a dota 2 hero like draven?

for those of you who never played league:
-mechanically hard to master
-strong early game
-can dominate a game if gets kills early, if u don't get early lead you're pretty weak

jimmy lost to DC too

and manta becomes good after you get diffusal. It's like there's some weird kind of synergy going on here, but I can't put my finger on it..

>3k match making points
is there even a point to me playing this game? how do i get good?

>DC
>not NA

???

But the site says its copyrighted

Why do you lie? What do you gain from lying?

>he believes so little in his own words he already knows he is going to get btfo
KEK

>Didn't deny valve authorized the sites to do something that is outlawed by US federal laws
>BTFO

i can win this by just copy pasting what you ignored

KEK

my dad's a lawyer and it seems pretty interesting as long as you do litigation work

>-mechanically hard to master
come on now

>working in the profession most filled with Jewish nepotism

I hope you're a Jew or you're fucked.

is there a dota 2 hero like ahri?

>Mechanically hard to master
PFFFFF

No Manta is good without diffusal but great with it.

Diffusal is okay without manta but great with it.

A lvl 25 void with Manta + agi treads only will do 1000 more damage during lvl 3 chrono than a void with only diffusal I + agi treads.

Manta is what you be getting first objectively.

>Doesn't even know his memes
fucking newfags

Nope, Valve can't onto design so we only got shitty heroes and nothing even close to a waifu like her.

Aren't half of all pure maths majors female?

he is hard compared to other adc at least

>OG disbanded even though they were overall the most dominant team in the year

Why? Why do Western teams just implode after TI?

Underlord is too fucking tanky fuck

Point. Proven. See ya, sad and pathetic autistic moron

buildup to manta is slower though

KEK