PlayStation 4 General #353 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Migu saves the day yet again

========================================

>Battlefield 1 Premium Pass announced
gematsu.com/2016/08/battlefield-1-premium-pass-announced

>Gravity Rush 2 details new characters Lisa, Vogo, Cecie, Fi, and Misai
gematsu.com/2016/08/gravity-rush-2-details-new-characters-lisa-vogo-cecie-fi-misai

>First look at Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII with Power-Up Kit
gematsu.com/2016/08/first-look-romance-three-kingdoms-xiii-power-kit

>Nights of Azure 2 introduces story
gematsu.com/2016/08/nights-azure-2-introduces-story

>BlazBlue: Central Fiction limited edition announced for North America
gematsu.com/2016/08/blazblue-central-fiction-limited-edition-announced-north-america

>Dark Souls III ‘Ashes of Ariandel’ DLC launches October 25
gematsu.com/2016/08/dark-souls-iii-ashes-ariandel-dlc-launches-october-25

>Valkyria: Azure Revolution news coming August 26
gematsu.com/2016/08/valkyria-azure-revolution-news-coming-august-26

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X for PS4 ‘32 songs’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/08/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-ps4-32-songs-trailer

>First look at Birthdays for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/08/first-look-birthdays-ps4

>2016 PlayStation Press Conference Asia dated for September 8
gematsu.com/2016/08/2016-playstation-press-conference-asia-dated-september-8

>100ft Robot Golf launches October 10
gematsu.com/2016/08/100ft-robot-golf-launches-october-10

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/08/major-gundam-breaker-3-dlc-production
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/24/100ft-robot-golf-tees-up-october-10-on-ps4/
gematsu.com/2016/08/birthdays-coming-west-first-gameplay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2016
>Not carrying a cat around in your jacket

Why did the other one even die so fast? I saw fgg was sperging out again with like 3 or 4 simultaneous threads.

Too many useless generals

page 10

>this Sombra teasing
For fuck sake Blizzard.

So hey, my GF got me a PS4 with AC Unity for helping me learn french, but, what else can I do with it? Any free games worth checking out, or something like that?

I don't understand what you're mad about.

Started putting points into Magic so I can use the Resistance Talisman for the 2nd boss. Also have the Shikin-gan Pills which also absorbs paralysis but it expires to fast.

you can dodge right through those, actually you get massive damage in if you do. Just get the timing down and she shouldn't hit you with a single one, it's a relatively big window you have.

Dodging through them gives a pretty big window for attacking as well, you basically need to.

What the fuck, so i just used this guardian spirit thing for the first time. Its basically really strong, and it only takes like 20 seconds for it to come back??

What the fuck man? Why did they make it so op??

Buy some games and play them

You need to charge it back up by hitting enemies but yeah it's ridiculous, it doesn't charge against Oni I think though so unless you go in with a full charge it's useless for bosses.

Dumb Question:
If the PS Move controller doesn't have an analogue stick, how do you move in PSVR games?

You walk duh

not gonna lie ni oh beta was for the large part a complete cakewalk but im having trouble with the boss that stuns you

is that the last part or is there another mission?

You unlock twilight missions after that and there's also a final boss kinda duel level where you have to beat a guy, the recommended level for him is 30.

Had to start over and beat the first boss but already had the DLC downloaded. Also beat the 2nd boss and got the 2nd DLC.

Hope that both are accounted for when the game is out.

Not that user but, I want to keep playing the beta yet I'm afraid of getting horribly burnt out before the game even releases. I had it crash on me so I gave up after starting one twilight mission

ok thanks

i want to say tho that the controls dont feel that responsive

what do you need to do to beat the dlc? i might not give too much fucks and not beat the lady

I don't imagine it'll count for a whole lot, maybe some starting goodies or a unique something.

Controls are fine, they're quite tight. Feels more like Monster Hunter than Soulsborne though.
You need to beat batslut to get the dlc.

The vampire succubus thingie is the only thing you need to beat.

alright thanks, are there any tips for beating the slut? im using a high stance hammer and the slow style is not helping

not like the dlc we will get will be worth it.. probably just a shitty starting weapon

Learn patterns, you've got it harder because it's far riskier to try and get in.

It's safest to hit her after she dashes or as she does her beam attack. You can dash straight through the beam and hit her. Her grab attack also leaves get super vulnerable, enough for two or three hits probably.

Oh and if you want to do it easy mode charge up your spirit thing before going into the fight, you can knock a decent chunk off her health that way. The water one is the most powerful I believe.

At first I thought you were stupid, but then I realized the analog stick is on the navigation controller, and footage of VR games we've seen so far shows just two ball controllers.

You can play most games with the DualShock, but that is a solid concern.

how do i level up a guardian spirit

Not sure that you can in the beta. It's probably one of the missing menu options

looks like this big girl needs to take a nasty shit, i hope it wont spill all over that dress...

Tryna play Big City Stories but the servers are fucked up and I get kicked back to the main menu.

That they didn't re-buy IP, nor did they secure exclusivity. Can't wait for 1-3 remasters being multiplat just because yoshida has cuckold fetish...

I hadn't even heard of that. Huh.

That's Skylanders, and isn't exactly indicative of how the remasters will go.

From what I understand Sony owns Crash 1-3

Depends on the game and what the developer decide to use. Some use the DS4, Some VR games on PC have you teleport. One game on PSVR lets you move by tilting your head forward.

Who owns Bash? Why isn't it on psn?

great I woke up again

Wouldn't be great to never wake up again?

Yeas

There is a way you know

Teach me senpai

Convert to Islam

I don't know if I'm peaceful enough....

I'll make you peaceful if you know what I mean

What retail game should I buy next lads? Tempted to get Odin Sphere as someone nearby has a chinese-sub (lmao) copy for $45

>New town in Gravity Rush 2
>Unrelated to the towers

Why is this allowed?

I just took two extremely solid bumps of cocaine and I'm going to play some Overwatch.

Who should I play? Some Lucio? Reaper?

Keep in mind my entire tongue and throat are numb so it's gonna be a wild time.

I know this ain't /ps3g/, but I just bought a used 320GB PS3 slim and the previous owners left a shitload of games on it plus a Naruto Shippuden 3 disc. Not all of the games seem to work due to expired licenses, but still. What do?

These threads are comfy.

Alone with You a good buy?

Use them? What are you asking even.

Put your account on and play the games from there.

Sorry, I don't know if connecting my own PSN account will screw anything up, or if I should delete the nonfunctional games. I've only owned a Vita before.

Nah, you can connect your own account no problem, and you may as well delete the ones which aren't working. They're likely PS+ games and unless they get PS+ again they'll never work..

gematsu.com/2016/08/major-gundam-breaker-3-dlc-production

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/24/100ft-robot-golf-tees-up-october-10-on-ps4/

Sweet. I am worried that it won't be classed as one of the free dlc though if it's that large. I'm just hoping for new stages to be honest.

>The total volume of the additional scenario will likely be about the same scale of the main story.
I hope they add new types of missions and a lot more gumpla

Good stuff, I really want SEED's ZAKU as a suit but it doesn't look like that's going to happen

Price drop fucking when?
I'm too cheap to pay shipping and customs when the game is already 50$.

Would be embarrassing if we died again.

>Masaaki Yamagiwa (Lead designer of Tokyo Jungle and producer of Bloodborne) of Sony Japan Studio sat in on the Nioh dev stream last week
>Admitted that Japan Studio have been eagerly keeping tabs on Nioh's development

Could this potentially mean something? Japan Studio did The Old Hunters largely by themselves, so does it sound viable that they might come out with their own Souls/BB/Nioh-esque game sometime?

How would you feel if they were to do this? Would you be excited by the idea of a solely Japan Studio developed not-Souls game?

Anyone on the 4.0 beta or looking forward to a certain feature on it?

We are always teetering on the edge of the sweet abyss

this is your girlfriend tonight

My first girlfriend ever and it's only one night??

If it's unique enough.

Would be great.
Souls weirdly enough didn't spawn many clones. Many tiny elements got copied in every fucking 2d indiegame but other than Lords of the Fallen there's nothing that went all the way.

nice migu

qeq

Miku shouldn't be this THICC it's doing things to my DICC

hi

So I started playing DOAX3 again, is there seriously no way to download these new catalogue things through the regular store? As far as I can tell you get the dl option when you buy the suit, but I can only get them on the JP account and my save is on my other.

Does anyone know another way to get them? I tested it and they work on the US account fine after installing the catalogue but I'm not restarting my save or grinding money twice just for this shit.

NiOh exclusive confirmed

ded

Whens the NiOh demo run till?
Since I became a wage slave I find it hard to be motivated enough to play games during the week, for example its only 8pm here right now and my ps4 is on in front of me, but its just going through youtube vids while I aimlessly surf the net.

I'm hoping its on for a while so I can maybe get to it this weekend or next weekend, I heard there is another mark to earn and I want it.

Till September 6th.

Oh dude thats fucking ages, sweet.

What weapon classes they got this time round, I think I saw dual swords and rifles?
Any others?

alive

The mark of the strong boss is literally unbeatable.

Arc needs to make more brown girls.

TWO STEP VERIFICATION ON EU AND NA IS NOW LIVE

MAKE YOUR ACCOUNT HACKER PROOF

GET IT GET IT GET

gematsu.com/2016/08/birthdays-coming-west-first-gameplay

>tfw you realize you're fucking terrible at video games
>tfw after years of playing a genre you still can't git gud

>tfw like the combat in Nioh
>tfw still don't have enough patience to beat the first boss

>soopa hacka-kun calls your phone company, guesses your security code, gets a copy of your SIM
>hacka-kun can now not only verify your account but he can sync the emails off your google account to gain full control
>you can't remove the credit card you attached under the false pretense of safety
>thousands oc dollars of FUT tokens charged to your account

>you can't remove the credit card you attached

Why can't it be removed if it was never there?

really makes you think

What I did
Buy the catalog and put it on queue
On the PS4 log in on the HK account so the download start
when the download is finished close the acount
Open the NA account and start playing

Too hot to play

how about a bath first then, or maybe, me?

>Tilting head forward
That Golem game does that and it looks awful.

Hopefully Sony announce an new Move controller with a stick on the 7th, when they announce the Neo.

If ps4gen was a prison, how would things play out?

I'd beat up yna on the first day to show my dominance.

You know those special prisons they send cops and pedophiles so that other inmates don't hurt them.

That.