/drg/ Danganronpa General - Next Despair Edition

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/hn13LrKe

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls_1
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys_1
worldtimebuddy.com/
discord.gg/bC8UgJj
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THESE ARE BRAND NEW POLLS! SO PLEASE VOTE ON BOTH OF THEM!!!

You voting on BOTH polls mean a lot to me and I appreciate every vote! You can vote as MANY times as you want and how every MANY characters you want!

Which GIRL should be in the DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 GIRLS!!

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls_1

Which GUY should be in the next DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 BOYS!

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys_1

Great Gozu and Mahiru Koizumi are Guaranteed to be in the next game! Tis why they aren't on this weeks polls!

Nagito Komaeda and Mikan Tsumiki will be put on NEXT weeks polls for the sake of others getting in!

The top 9 BOYS and GIRLS get in!

How do I cure my love sickness?

i want monaca to fart on me while i tickle her feet!

Embrace it

Naegi is for bullying
y/n

HOPE!

Monaca's doggie is here. Monaca will stay in this thread.

You don't. You just kind of endure it for a while until it either fades away or you get used to it.

We can still be friends r-right?...
Good!

Of course. I'd have to be a seriosuly cold-hearted bastard to say no.

no

CLASS TRIAL 7 HOSTED BY /AOG/ WAS A 4-HOUR LONG

MASSIVE

FUCKING

C L O W N F I E S T A

DO NOT ATTEND /AOG/ CLASS TRIALS.

No. He's too cute to bully.

After a long exercice, the next drink is similar to the gift of the God.

After a long pause, the following bullying of Precious Precious Flower Saionji is similar to finding a gold bar in the pile of garbage.

That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

No. Boring. Weak. Ordinary. Don't worth the effort.

I was there it was going alright....They just need to pick a better time and have everything ready!
Ty!

If by bullying you mean "forced" crossdressing, then yes.

Evening, bully-kun. How has life been treating you?

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Also hello Bully-kun have you voted on my polls? and would you like to see a event that I made for you?!

Bully kun! Where have you been? You have been gone for so long!

O-Oh, well fuck I guess I have no choice then.

Bully-kun! Hi hi!! How are you doing?

If the Worst, Most Despair-Inducing Incident in the History of Mankind happened around 4 years ago, why haven't we heard about it?

>playing class trial on attorney online
>everyone trusted komaeda to roll a dice and get the killer right
>THE DICE ROLLS THAT THE VICTIM KILLED THE VICTIM
>EVERYONE ROLLS WITH IT
>SOMEHOW SURPRISED IT IS WRONG

Holy shit. Bully-kun is back. How's it going?

You're back, Bully-kuuuun!
We missed you!
Izuru is too nice and boring

Did your vacation go well?~

You have. It was called "Obama's second inauguration" back then.

You need to leave your room, man. Or open the blinds

Naegi a cute.

I want to brush Izuru's hair!

Huhuhu, my vacations were amazing. I got a good tan during these!

Ishimaru-user, hello! I was on a big vacation trip, followed immediately by another one! I just got back. I didn't even watched the new episodes.

And thanks God for that! Because France got one if not the worst drought of it's history!

36° C, that's a lot.

Amazingly! I swam in the lakes and sea nearly every day.

The US government hasn't collapsed into anarchy.If it did, it wouldn't be able to hold elections this year.

I have, every day. The sky is still blue, not tomato sauce red like in the DR3 cartoon.

>it was a double murder
>some fags kept pushing "Gant did it!"
>implying it was a suicide with no evidence or account to back it up other than "monomi said three of us was kind of right!"
>no body wanted to find the killer of the second victim
>had blackended on the ropes repeatedly, Nagito blows the fuck out of the "Gant did it!"
>fuckers keep trying to bring it back

Don't bully the /aog/
They're upset because they think we hate them now.

>Ignored by Bully-kun
This truly is despair...

But does he want his hair to be brushed?

Bully-kun, you missed a pretty epic Dangangame! Take a look at the highlights.

He does.
Once.
By the SHSL Hair Stylist.
So he can acquire and use the talent himself.
Remember, he's the evil male Medaka Box of DR.

You're in a simulation

Sounds good. It's good to have you back, man
Well, gotta get up early tomorrow. Goodnight /drg/

Sounds like you had a good time. I hope you enjoyed your vacation trip, bully kun!

And you need to catch up as soon as possible. You missed a lot since your trip!

He really is.

Jesus. This is why I never get involved in these sort of things; too much experience with Town of Salem.

I think not...I'm just not good enough to do it, am I?

Is this the Matrix?

If it is, can I get plugged in to one of those Sentinel thingys?

You played ToS?! When was the last time played?
Nighty night Mahiru-user!

His hair is really thick, so brushing it could result in frizz.
He's probably better off combing it.
that Komaeda sprite is insanely attractive

Glad to hear your vacation went well!
Make sure to rub aloe on your skin since you mentioned getting a tan, just in case...

Good night and sweet dreams, Mahiru-user!

More like bored male Medaka who doesn't want to help people. And Kumagawa is Komaeda with bad luck only.

>/aog/ hosts a class trial for /drg/
>/drg/fags blow it up with their own stupidity
who woulda thunk?

Don't fight about that.....You have to play again when more people are willing to play....

It was most definitely the fault of several people, but I can tell you that nobody from /drg/ in the trial caused this. In fact, I would say the host B O T C H E D some thing.

Um. Not sure. It's been a fair few months. I played it with a couple friends, and we had fun backstabbing each other, but we all kinda lost interest after several sprees of games filled with morons, trolls and seriously incompetent townsfolk.

Sorry, man!

Can you show me the polls? I didn't vote on anything, since I was out for two weeks!

Which event? You want to try to bully me? In that case, go on, I'll test your skills.

Kamukura have his uses sometimes, even if he's all about sunshine and love.

Tumblr is one of my weaknesses! Despite of having the largest fanbase of Danganronpa, I didn't even tried to go and lurk them. Same for Reddit community.

Goodnight, Koizumi-user.

I'll go watch the episodes tomorrow, I guess!

Aloe? Why?

But I already brushed his hair just fine!

I'll be there on Friday. I'm pumped.

>Not playing EM with /drg/

Nagito destroyed the "Gant did it!" theory only to confirm it later on with his luck, pretty ironic

Aloe is good for the skin, is all.
After getting a tan, there are still some dead cells hanging around new ones forming so it does a bit of good...I think...something like that.
I don't know much about tanning considering I never step into the sun, I just knew someone who used to do it frequently and they always rubbed aloe on themselves afterwards.

He looks very handsome! Well done!

Oh no, don't you try to guilt me.
I'd probably just be a burden to everyone anyway. I'm always missing important clues.

Monomi here, one of the GM of this Class trial.
I'm totally sorry guys about what happened. We tried something for you guys and we failed. The case itself was correctly writen but i guess we failed with the account and needed to step in to stop Circle disscution.

That's why i'm announcing a Class Trial, This friday. Time not decided, but i think it won't be this early for american people, but not too late for european people ( if you guys have a timeslot idea feel free to tel me)

I hope you can gave us one last change guys. And i hope that even if it was mediocre that come of you had fun. We are going to write a better one, with E V E R Y T H I N G ready for the time.

Again. I'm sorry

If you need to schedule a date in multiple timezones, this site might be useful for you
worldtimebuddy.com/

Alright, so I get how Junko manipulated the reserve course into going all greytide against the SHSLs but how did she convince ALL THREE THOUSAND OF THEM to commit mass suicide by their own volition?

Come on SHSL Filthmonger, you know you want to... :^)

Even the most experienced players miss out on obvious shit, no one's going to be mad at you over it.

I see, thanks for advice!

But you should go swim a little, summer isn't over yet!

Can someone enlight me? That class trial are you talking about?

I believe in you!

and fyi, monomi is the rabbit that is half pink. Usami is the full white rabbit with the stick

listen here you fucking faggot

Are you sure you don't need help making a case? Or at least a proof reader or some shit?

>and fyi, monomi is the rabbit that is half pink. Usami is the full white rabbit with the stick

I know. just didn't had time to finish the Ini

They drank the koolaid. Very possibly literally. Do not underestimate mass hysteria.

Maybe some other time, once I've learnt what I need to.

First time was always going to be a little rough. Don't sweat yourself over it too much.

a modded version of Attorney Online to accommodate DR characters is used to host class trials by GM(s) who set up the details of the murder beforehand

you should join us on Friday. more info on setting up the client on /aog/ or just ask someone in the v server ingame

Even Jonestown had to have armed guards that would shoot the ones that tried to break and run.

Attention guys!

We're still looking for people willing to take part in the /drg/ Despair Fandub!
The auditions are in full progress, so please hurry up if you have a certain role in mind!
Cast roles are Teruteru, Souda and Sonia. The casting of Komaeda is in its final stages, it's down to 2 candidates.

discord.gg/bC8UgJj

Anyone is welcome and free to post a sample vocaroo of their desired role! If you're unsure about your delievery, we'll be glad to advise and help you out on the feedback channel.

If you're already there as a spectator, please don't be shy and try your hand at voicing some of the lines from the ep1 pastebin, your active participation would be a great help!

pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Mahiru-user joined a few games of EM, without knowing much. Everyone is a noob to begin with

It had a somewhat huge update! Blackmailer can see whispers. Investigator Rework. Mayor can't get whispers once revealed. I haven't played in a while but if you even want to hit me up!
These pollsAlso I made a random event in HungerGames about you! Trying to have it play out so I can screenshot it and show you. One second.
Its OK! Just make it at a better time and i'd love to play!

If i roll a 7, i'll kill myself

Have some hope instead

I feel like it'll have something to do with revealing to them just how crooked HPA is and how the school doesn't actually care about them at all.
Junko already has gotten access to insider files for her to know of Izuru's existence, so there's no telling what kind of information she gained access to.
And then there's the first Killing Game, too, and the fact that all the Reserve funds went into creating Izuru (iirc).

Nah, but thanks for the encouragement anyway.
Going outside isn't really my thing, I don't have anyone to go with, and whenever I wear short sleeves people look at me like I'm too fragile or like I'm unstable because of these two massive scars on my arm from a suicide attempt during my most emo of phases in high school. Plus the sun and me just don't mesh too well, anyway.

>people actually thought Gant was the killer
>AA fag complained about not enough hard evidence through the entire trial

Ah I found it here!

i see, i see.

That's our chance to be bullied by Bully-kun! Perfect.

I am aware. But being aware I'm being overly anxious doesn't help, you know?

Huh, interesting. I'll have to give it another look.

Not today, my friend.

I'd still reccomend you try and get some sun. Even if you have to do gradual exposure, it's really good for your health; physical and mental.

Okay, now we have to vote Hiyoko into the next DG.

Time to pray to RNG, I WANNA GET BULLIED BY BULLY-KUN!

Glad you guys like it!

Alright, thanks a lot, user

Alright, voted for two guys and girls of each game! And thanks for event, I laughed!

Nanami, you're living your own life and I'm not the one who should give you any lessons. But if, one day, you're suddenly feel the need to bully the others, the first step is to find the courage!

Bullying isn't easy as it's looks like. It require a lot of courage to defy High Rank Targets.

I would suggest you some exercices in the local gym/dojo. Preferably, a small populated one, so you can found some friends there. Be polite, don't hesitate and all would go well!

Don't you see, that I'm talking to Nanami?! Off my sight!

Huh? Not fair! I wanna get bullied to improve as a future bully! Come on, come on~

Person from /aog/ here.

The current people writing your class trials have a flawed system that has been criticized several times. Other people volunteered to host the next class trial but they were apparently ignored judging from this post . Not sure if /drg/ wants to give a chance to other GMs or if they will stick to the two current ones who honestly made class trials a monopoly.

We can do both, schedule the other one for Saturday maybe?

>flawed system

Explain clearly.

If you think I would waste some precious seconds on bullying you, Komaeda, then the data about your brain degenerative disease was as legit as t can get!

I don't think you would need your lunch money anyway. Go and win a lottery, but these lunch money is mine now!

S-Saturday is my day tho....

Right, well, it's getting fairly late for me. Quite the day as well.

Goodnight, /drg/! I'll leave you the lewdest thing in my collection as tonight's send-off.

2 lood

Nighty night Filthmonger! See you tomorrow!

>implying I'll skip our plans

Lunch money, really? What is this, kindergarten? Now I'm just disappointed in your "talent".
TOO LEWD, HOW IS THIS ALLOWED!!
Goodnight!

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

H-huh? Whats that mean....

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Class trials have been a long time. A certain namefag is usually hosts and their way of doing things is very flawed. For example: Monokuma decides what people can and can't talk about. Each individual person doesn't even know what they did during the day of the crime, all they know is usually a three lines long statement that is called their "account", and many accounts are irrelevant ultimately. You can easily find who the killer is by telling everyone to reveal their accounts and see which person appears the most. They have a rule that prohibits people from giving fake accounts or lying unless they are the killer which means characters like Nagito or Byakuya can't have their fun. The list goes on and on, those problems were never fixed by the hosts you saw.

It means that I'll never leave you alone.