/vsg/ - /v/scape general

scarin mods and bangin broads edition

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Official Teamspeak Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11074549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ironman mode should be buffed.

getting killed by mods* and bangin fat broads** edition

By buffed you mean removed right?

"smoke staff when"

all this time fresh was just looking to smoke a fat dick

What did he mean by this???

what the fuck does qkumber do with his life
>always sitting in the teamspeak alone
>never spotted outside of mage bank unless he's grinding one of his autistic scouts
>posts up to 300 times in each thread, often times pretending to be multiple people

What is his plan

well?

No plan, just autism

Kill fresh, marry derek, fuck rofl

kill all of them t. latent

kek

faggot edition

>tfw no drag-and-drop /v/scape easy sprite maker dressup UI

what's inside /the /v/scape pandora's box?

demboys

BUYING: third-age platebody, mith bolts, zammy wines, water-filled vials, all watermelon/yew/magic seeds.

SELLING: dragon darts, raw monks/sharks, ranging/magic/antifire potions.

TRADING: potions for their secondaries - namely sara brew, ranging, magic, antifire, and super restore.

PM me if interested. Will match anyone buying the same items.

Remember not to sell or buy anything from Jewish Marsh

Por Que?

demboyz is fully stocked with nothing but the best.

(no longer buying butter)

Shit photoshop holy shit try harder

hunting when

one of the three hauls from today

#DemBoyz

marry fresh(tm), kill hyper, fuck rofl

but where did he hide his nosepeg

the third one is snek not rofl

Fuck snek, marry freshuu~, kill the shit out of derek

kill all of them t. latent

fuck snek marry snek

unless you're a chubby girl, you're shit out of luck

This is pretty cool, just joined up after seeing the mispost on /v/.

Good to have you here. Make sure to read over the wiki.

Be glad you missed the last thread of pure autism.

lol hello randy

delete this

A Sloth cc for gud times. Thanks friendos.

wtf i hate latent now

wtf i love latent now

Low-agility skrub detected. Get fit before you reply to my posts, ok :^)

you do realize even with the agility shortcut you have to go through the smelly ghosts right lol

You brain is clearly far to small to even comprehend 0.01% if my luxurious brilliance. Your enveloping miasma of stupidity has clouded your infantile mind and erased the fact that you can skip the first short-cut and take the second short-cut, thus avoiding the "smelly ghosts" (grow up) and allowing one to access abyssal demons without wasting inventory slots on nose-pegs. If you even had 1/10th of my brilliance (and agility level) you would have instantly realized this rather than drooling all over the thread like a Neanderthal. You should seriously consider being my friend, ok :)

woah dude this is hilarious pasta

demboyz humor in a nutshell

spouting memes like its their first day on the `net

I bet you wouldn't say that to me in the wildy

[falsetto trash talk intensifies]

i wouldn't because you would have probably logged out before i could type it

>W why
>Why is this happening
Average nu male

THANKS QLATENT

this game is SILLY

Please do not kill the A Sloth npc that roams vscape. It was very expensive and does not respawn. Thank you.

Dem bumpz

reminder

aka you're a huge pussy

i've been inviting you out to play all night qcuck, lets see how it goes

>literal photographic evidence of Qkumber telling Basedwiggins of all people that he is an alpha male

shameful

Anyone down to quest hXc tonight with me

*shares person info*

reminder that Fresh doesn't have a star in the "dem boyz" cc :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

>they dont know about the super sekrit demboys hunting cc

Why do those boys need to constantly tell lies?

Furthermore, why do they need to validate themselves to anonymous posters on a weeb image board?

POLL TIME

strawpoll.me/11074549

you will never have puffchan, animosity, xiah, or latent's account

why even fucking live

Wow, I never thought about it this way

wtf I hate demboys now

This is a puffchan/animosity post

stop samefagging

>tfw you will never cuddle starlight and tell him everything is going to be ok
>tfw you will never kiss starlight on the lips and get his feminine penis hard
>tfw you will never enter starlights sweet boipussy and make tender love while holding hands

>tfw you will never praise starlight for strictly adhering to his sissy diet of spearmint tea and cummies.
>tfw you will never force starlight to dress as a girl when you go to meet his parent.
>tfw you will never listen to starlight's soft breathing from the cage under your bed as you fall asleep.

>tfw you will never go back in time to when Starlight was a young boy and how his father what will become of him
>tfw you will never watch as Starlight's father beats him mercilessly to make him normal
>tfw you will never save Starlight from perverted existence

CLEAR

THE

AIR

Taking everyone 1v1 at edgeville, come the fuck at me.

@152845109
No way you expected to fool everyone with that OSRS shit. This is bait and a weak bait at that.
No (You) for you.

Is Vidyascape getting DDOSed or is it just my ISP shitting the bed on the connection? I can't fuckin stay logged in for more then a second before lagging out.

are you from the american midwest?

post 'em

Australia, anyway its fine now. For a few hours I couldn't do shit in Vidyascape but it seems to have cleared.

I've always wanted to be Pickles's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the bank with him after a long pk and slowly removing his armor, starting at the frog mask and making my way down to his boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other /v/scapers only adds to the allure of the situation. He sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove his boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Xiah says. Wiggins licks his lips, Xiah giggles, and Latent glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Pickles kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed his frog suit, but after he gives me a look I realize that he wants me to remove his shoes as well. I take off his shoes and reveal his gorgeous webbed feet, surprisingly soft despite him being a strong hopper, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," he commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other /v/scapers. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Pickles's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of his sweaty webbed feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Latent. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Wiggins and Xiah, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Pickles said, "He's mine." He runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that he's holding an AGS, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. His technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum with the force of a hundred Kalphite Queens. He gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure he gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

oh then I guess you're just retarded

how do you plan on escaping the 3-4k trench /vsg/? offlaning?

Aaaaand I speak too soon, now it's back to fucking up.

user error

>SF 43%

waiting for that big bad +2 armor buff

fresh wanna 1v1 tinker v storm?

hamboigas