Followed by the police?

Followed by the police?

Soup Veeky Forums, I was wondering if there is anything legal I can do to mess with the po po when they're following me. I have a '14 mustang gt and normally when I'm driving along on my own, I don't have this problem. Several times now, however, I've been heading home close to midnight after work, and another mustang gt (I've met the guy before) pulls out from a side street and follows behind or alongside me for quite a ways. I know the guy likes to street race and I'm sure the cops are on him like hawks for it, but inevitably there are police waiting further down the road and they will pull out right behind us and follow really closely.

I set my cruise for a few mph under the limit and just smile in my mirror, but I find the situation so amusing that I'd like to rustle his jimmies a little. I thought about coasting along and revving really loudly, but since it always happens after 11 pm the noise ordinance is in affect and he could nail me for that. Any suggestions? Maybe just go super fucking slow or would that be 'impeding the flow of traffic'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1l9lub0AIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also for the record, I have never been pulled over in my mustang before. I'm sure they've put me on a list though as being associated with that other guy now.

Probably just watching out for public safety, making sure you all don't eat any civilians, that kind of thing.

Maybe down shift and get a few pops out of your exhaust?

If you piss off a cop, they'll find something to pull you over for. Piss them off enough after they pull you over and they'll just shoot you and claim self defense. Worst they'll get is a transfer to another shitty small town. You'll be pushing up daisies.

have you tried racing the cops? that would REALLY fuck with them user.

also nice blog post

brake check them
and when they pull you over pretend there was a small animal running across the road

You know what.. you're actually probably completely right. I didn't really consider the fact that I always have a loaded gun in the center console. They could twist that any way they like it, probably best to just smile and wave.

You're 8 times more likely to be killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist in the USA.

Kiss ass and you will be fine.

Unless you're black of course

I'd really rather not contribute to their kill count. Do you think they'd get in trouble for putting little people stickers on the fender of their cruisers like fighter planes used to do?
Thankfully I'm viking levels of white

You are really a faggot. Just follow the rules. You'll hurt somebody if you don't. Go to the track if you want to race

hahahahahaha that would be hilarious.

If you didn't have a Mustang and had some cars that were much more maneuverable (don't get me wrong I love 'stangs, they just aren't much on the toe-gay) I'd say make the police follow you into roads that are very unfriendly to crown vics and laugh at them trying to maintain the speed limit after you.

>you should try to outrun the cops
>it's definitely not a felony
Spotted the bus rider

youtube.com/watch?v=C1l9lub0AIQ

Don't be a fag and just worry about getting home. Don't pick fights with people who can ruin your day.

Didn't you read it? I didn't want to race, I haven't raced on the street. The other guy with a mustang is the one who races and the cops are evidently profiling me just because the other guy pulls out and follows me.

You deserve it for buying a mustang tbqh. They're probably following you to see what other poor financial decisions you plan on making.

aaand here we go

it's not outrunning the cops if they didn't want you to pull over in the first place dumbass

>speed off to lose them in the corners
>pull over when they hit the lights
You're not very bright are you?

>maintaining speed limit on twisties is the same as speeding
try exercising those critical thinking skills user

Have you seriously never been pulled over? They will pull everything they can out of their ass if they think you're trying to get away from them.
>too fast for conditions
>night time
>wet pavement
Do you seriously think a modern police car cant keep up in corners while doing the speed limit?

>thinks a 2014 gt cant outrun the police, even on curves
Spotted the miata driver

drive 5mph under the speed limit.

Point the gun at them. I bet that'll piss them off

if I notice police actively following me, I just pull into the nearest parking lot and they always fuck off

Don't listen to that faggot, if a cop ever pulls you over, immediately tell them you identify as a black female trans queer pansexual deviant. They can't ticket you without getting fired

This. If they're actually out to get you, they'll follow you into the parking lot. Otherwise they'll just roll right past you.

>miata
Scout and e46 actually
>implying a miata wouldn't handle better than a GT anyway

I've literally watched people being pulled over for brake checking the cops that were following them.

Re route your windshield speakers to the rear with rubber tubing
Add/make a spray nozzle
Add pink food die to washer fluid
Spray cops

Sprayers**

My buddies 94 Cherokee did this without modification. Was absolutely hilarious at stoplights

Nope, literally nothing you can do to mess with them if its 5-O following you. Go 1 over, you're speeding. Go 1 under, you're impeding the flow of traffic. Brake check and you'll get shot. Squirt washer fluid and you'll only tick em off and give them an excuse to stop you. Only thing I can think of is to make a bee line to the nearest donut shop and offer to buy em a snack. Maybe if they know you're cool, they won't be profiling you anymore.

Unless of course you're black. If so, you're fucked.

Brother-in-Law is Phoenix PD
Works overnight, when not doing 9-1-1 runs he likes to pick out cars, he seems to have a sense, and follow them, every turn, in and out of parking lots, 7/10 will take off and he loves to chase cars, says he is part dog, stops them, gets them out and does a full "safety" search, claims if he looks he always finds something, he lapel films all searches "for his protection", he says if after about 5 minutes if a car doesn't take off he finds another target, claims people get scared and take off

I got stopped outside of Barstow for, according to the cop, being way too young to have a Cadillac, cuffed and sat on the side of the highway while they ran a dog, a second dog, then stared pulling the door panels, seats, carpet and dash out, stuffed it back inside and they towed to a yard for further examination, I spent 3 days in jail, it was a holiday weekend, only to have the judge let me go on a Tuesday, Car rental place was pissed off, I had purchased the complete insurance and they had to find a way to get me back to Oklahoma City, car was no longer driveable, they sued the PD, I was subpoenaed, they settled, I got $5000 from the City of Barstow to go away, I was 23 but looked 12, I am also White, every time I take I-40 into LA I never stop in Barstow, I would push my car down the road if I ever ran out of gas there, cop admitted he was mad at me because after giving him all my required info, I refused to talk to him and after 30 minutes I asked for a lawyer

box with about 30 caltrops that has a pull cable from the inside. hide it behind your rear bumper. oh, nvm i just reread your post and you said legal.

>brake check them
>and when they pull you over pretend there was a small animal running across the road

Nope. The police are treated differently than citizens in court. As the evidence from the police car's dashcam shows:

a. it showed no squirrel in the road (since your car is in the way)

b. you brake checked

You are therefore convicted of assaulting the police officer with your car if he actually hit you. You'll probably get your car confiscated for that too if the judge prefers police to citizens. Since the police will leanon the prosecutor to schedule a court date that has their favorite judges available, you are probably going to get an unfair judge.

Welcome to the corrupt real world. Glad you could join the rest of us who have been shafted in the past.

>i was wondering if there is anything legal I can do to mess with the po po when they're following me
Grow up, don't be fucking stupid.
I'm tired of all the "fuck cops, they're awful, I was breaking the law and they enforced it!"

If they do anything to goade you into lawbreaking and pull you over, lawyer up and tell the lawyer "police entrapment"

Enjoy

If you drive a manual, rev match when you down shift. Just give the throttle a little tap before you let the clutch back out.

Sounds amazing and the cop will probably get annoyed if you do it every gear.

If he nails you for excessive noise I doubt there's anything he can do because it's a technique to save clutch life and engine break

Gee, and after stories like this get out, he wonders why everyone else he pulls over lawyers up right away. Idiot.

And drug smugglers use crappy cars, for this very reason, if a cop stops the car and seizes it, they're not out a lot of money.

Serves them right for trying to seize a rental car. What kind of special intelligence didn't bother to check the plates to verify that.

James May pls go

Spotted the bootlicker

>Have you seriously never been pulled over?
No and I've done some pretty sketchy maneuvers in front of cop; ran a yellow that immediately turned into a red, rolled through a stop sign, exhaled weed smoke right as a cop pulled up next to me...

My dad gets pulled over for stupid shit though

>rev matching
>saving clutch life
>what are synchros
Rev matching is cool but uneeded. Just don't downshift too fast and you'll be fine.

What did they arrest you on? I mean, if they're pissed and out to get you, they'll find something to get you on, but I'm curious what bullshit charge he decided to go with.

You can wear out your syncros by breaking with your clutch instead of your engine.

And I suggested it to annoy the cops, not save your transmission

>thinks synchros don't wear out
Lmao m8

>strawmanning
Retard

nigger lover detected

>anything legal I can do to mess with the po po when they're following me.

You can do everything that is technically legal, but if its purpose was to annoy the police officer, you can be cited for harassing a police officer. That is a crime. Police officers have many laws protecting them from being baited unlike a normal citizen.

In my area, people have been successfully arrested for showing "the finger" to an officer. Another was arrested for saying "bitch" to a female officer. Another was arrested for harassment for saying what bitch of a mother gave birth to you?

You are the dumbest cunt, do you even know what a straw man argument is?

That's why people started calling them "pigs". It's not a swear word. No harassment.

This. What's the point anyway OP?
If you're worried about the police, just pull over somewhere and if they asked why you pulled over say you had to make a phone call.

Just make 4 right turns.

>ad hom
Kek, buddy, damn good kek

You're not disproving my point in anyway