Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #781

Kiss the Queen Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

WARNING: Have a fucked up card? Then it might be a fake! Turn off Hide Obsolete and search the original card by its name.

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/969029/042f4f8ee0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>queen
>junk
The real queen doesn't even have a card.

actually the queen is the one who is used for shitposting the most. so it would be ryoko.

>Junko

Only the Dankest for my Cuckfiends

I love Harshfu!

haha oh i get it because cuck is ducks bitch

expertly memed my friend!

Literally who?

fuck off keynigger come back when you are sensible

Why did cuck and everyone leave?
They were part of this general.

Eat a dick not even this key fag or whatever. Im just tired of people thinking they can dethrone the queen with literal ugly who's.

What font and size are you using for the subs lad?

why are you soo mad you got told off and now you are crying wah wah im not that guy but you are because you are mad

>"lol u mad bro"
You're embarrasing yourself.

Font - Malgun Gothic Semilight
Size - 18

you are for being mad

ty!

Junk is pretty ugly just saying.

How's this?

good thing that isn't junko :^)

Did you get rid of the hair/braid gap like i suggested?
Not very familiar with the series but doesn't she have a strap instead of a snowflake?

Not yet, hence the weird angle I've been working on the eyes and I couldn't like anything I did so I ripped them off of a hd wallpaper of her and I'll try to edit that instead

eye textures are drastically improved. eye shape and position still look next to nothing like the source. your girl is cute but she will never be accurate unless you make her ugly.

Have you dudes ever had the game bug out so all interactions with people are either 0% or 999%

Is there an easy way to see if a character is exploitable or not? Lost track of how many I made and I want to try force again, been a while I did it

reiedit

They'll come up to you occasionally asking you to keep nothing a secret

Some characters just don't translate well into aa2. Only so many things you can do.

Oh i see, texture is a lot better. Wish there was a way to thin out the eyelashes without making a new face.

>dat low fps
id be sad too.

I've yet to give positioning a try. Also Emilia is cute. please don't bully her.

You sure this can fly tho? In a closeup it kinda shows that's it's shit quality. Should I remake it from scratch and try to transfer only the colors? The black things are pretty blurry I think. I should also have the whole iris have that black outline instead of it fading at the bottom due to weird positioning

I see. I don't think everyone is gonna be focused that close to the eye.
But if it bothers you, why don't you try using a similar eye texture from the DB and just edit it?
Sometimes you get lucky and have something very close already made.

What personality is best for rforce.

I think you need to clip the braid into the head more, it's still too thick

Don't ask if you don't know.

kind

That's not how you spell Delicate.

this statement doesn't make any sense.

still utter shit

Dad, will a new AA save us?

You couldn't comprehend

yay db is down again!

Can you get a high virtue to be your lover if you already have one? I've seen the AI do it and I'm wondering if that was more AI bullshit or not.

you can, as long as she's not singleminded

Find an alternative instead because that DB will die permanently very soon.

They usually refuse because you already have a lover. So it's up to RNG?

yeah it's RNG, I got in a relationship with another high virtue at 22%

How long?

How many tries did it take you?

Woah woah, and why is that?

Probably only going to keep it up as best i can for another 3 months then i will get rid of it. Halloween at the latest.

Good.

why even wait? just get rid of it now.

Why?

Going to give people time to grab cards and back them up.

Ahh no, why? This is the end for us. I better go through all the pages. Fuck. Is it because of the spammer or are you doing it for another reason.

I can't keep coming back to get it working again. I got other stuff on my plate. If another person wants to create a new DB go for it.

you are talking to an impostor lmao

How do you know?

too obvious

you are obvious too. but honestly i don't care whether it's BS. I grabbed all I need

So, new DB ideas.
What features would you like to see that improve over the current one? I plan to moderate and block idiots accordingly but that's probbaly the extent of the moderating depending on what happens.

So yeah - any ideas?

I want a filter for pubic hair

dont make one in the first place? problem solved!

are you saying you're going to make an alternative db? batch uploading. the ability for the uploader to lock a card by password if they so choose. no voting, or if voting is enabled, only voting up like it is right now. contrarian voting is even more cancerous than facebook thumbs up.

not much. to be honest I don't need more cards over existing 20k cards I do hope for better db when aa3 comes out thou

be smart and use imgur instead like Duck.

This desu.

Other than that, it already does what it sets out to do.

That is kind of the point, if I can lay the framework of a DB then all I need to do is add a clone of that for AA3.

hi duck

I suggest to remove vote and obsolete. They are too bare to get abused while only a handful users actually use the features.

Haven't done that yet, eyes/face is giving me problems.

What do I change senpai

I just messed with the outline a bit instead. This eye position should be accurate, but her nose and mouth need to go higher up. Is it hard to edit faces?

Whoops

lol

It's honestly getting better. Keep taking anons' suggestions and keep fucking around with ti

keynigger makes better shit than this crap in less than 5 min lmao

Damn that's mean.

getting closer. the eyes are still too big and it's hard to say if face 1 would be a better fit than face 9-type.

This kind of autism should tickle the pickle of Artificial Academy enthusiasts.

Where is this level of autism here?
g.e-hentai.org/g/969029/042f4f8ee0/

>ass to ass
My soul weeps that there is no such pose in the game

Much better. Try having the side hair be closer to her cheeks.

what game is this

AA1

isnt it schoolmate 2 aa1 doesnt have studio

The models look like the ones from AA!. Maybe the artist transfered them into another program or something

No those are default sm2 models. Not even edited. One is custom tho, the girl at the very end.

>says "Dejitaru Meito" on every screenshot
>no mention of 2 on the label
>maybe it's schoolmate 2
You're very special, user

Not maybe, that's School Mate 2. I'm not the first guy you quoted, it wasn't a maybe.

Digital Mate is the poser addon for School Mate 2 which utilizes assets from the game. Maybe you're the special one.

>arguing about hentai games and their extensions
Are you feeling okay?

Why are you asking me, I'm not arguing about it. I'm providing you with information. I replied to some idiot who found it necessary to argue despite not knowing what it was.

You are part of the arguement.

Always answer yes

Her flustered, blushing face is just the cutest.

Even if they slap you at least you were honest
If they dont slap you you get a cute reaction too, unless you like being slapped instead

Exactly. It's a win win situation, but to me the best thing is seeing her all embarrassed and flustered. I dunno why it's so cute.