/dg/ - Destiny General

>>>NEWSRESET INFO 8/16/2016LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvfsy1FyYco
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EniilC7L6AA#!
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for warlock genocide

second for furry genocide

Marathon?

Easter?

Remember the speaker and the traveler? Yeah me neither

no need to repeat yourselves

no Timby is a hunter. So also Hunter Genocide

It's confirmed, folks. Warlocks are worse than furries.

Striker Titan is literally the most useless class in the game shard yourselves

Psst

nth for orbsluts are best

And Slutsingers are the best of them

Maybe one day there will be a remake like the one that's happening for System Shock.

post webms

Now that destiny is free, how do i "buy" the game? I have the dlc, just want to not use the disc. When i click buy it takes me to the dashboard and does nothing.

The first Marathon could probably literally kill people with motion sickness due to that momentum based movement.
Well, there go my eyes

defenders and nightstalkers are better

>tfw you can never use your y1 armor set again

/dg/, what are your thoughts on a healer class

would be OP, fuck off

.....is that it

2 kills?

it's thundertouch, he has low standards

10/10 would play but would be broken af in pvp

Healers are my favorite type of character to play in games, so that would be nice.

Its 3, I cut off the beginning.
This one has 4

>sippy eating shit

Is the collection worth picking up on ps4? I like halo and grinding

>Healers are my favorite type of character to play in games
S L U T
L
U
T

Sure

Good Nightfall Boners

Nice

>not playing Sunsinger
>not Supermanning yourself with the Sun
>not being the tank, the DPS, and the healer at the same time
>not equipping RAM and max armor and Radiant Skin to become the hatemail machine incarnate in PvP
>not generating dozens and dozens of orbs for your teammates in PvE
baka Shitans

Why are the cabal on mars?

Which mark is that again?
One of the ones the speaker sells?

>not wanting to help your teammates and bitch when they die

I think he's actually selling that one this week

>waving after kills

Amazing, he's somehow more of a douche bag than I thought he was.

They want to dig up the Void Dragon.
I-it's not like I don't want to heal you or anything b-baka!!

Because Mercury is under Vex control, Venus sucks ass, Moon is under Hive control and Earth is under Fallen control

Thanks for the NF famalam

Next up, cleaning out my Vault

It wasn't worth it to move further in system. Mars is a solid beachead into the inner planets, and Phobos is as good a failsafe as anyone could ask. The knew the Awoken behind them wouldn't bother fighting them lest they risk the Cabal burning the entire asteroid belt. But when the Taken King took rest in Saturn's rings, and launched a devastating sweep across Phobos the Cabal knew they couldn't hold two fronts, thus they sent their best troops to take down the Dreadnought, relaxing their campaign on the Martian land.

Unfortunately, the Cabal are all but beaten. Leaderless, baseless, constantly under siege from Vex, Taken, and Wolves, the Cabal are in a bad way, in desperate need of reinforcements.

Do any bonners wanna help me with two (2) allah-kul akbar exotic missions?

How about it?

What's with all the Mars void dragon shit lately?

But what reason do they have for being there? Is there something of value on mars? Do they want to expand their empire? Maybe the darkness influenced them to go there?

youtube.com/watch?v=qvfsy1FyYco

>that new music
Holy shit wat

Healer, Rouge and Luck based classes are the best
>neverwinter healer
>spam heal on enemy hit perks
>bum rush solo bosses

>artix ent. healer crit,rogue, healer hybrid
>evades everything while giving all melees massive crit damage and crit heals as well as reviving everyone
truly the best

It's a Warhammer 40k thingy, the Void Dragon is an ancient evil star god that is trapped under Mars surface, with the Necrons (a race of evil machines with reality breaking scientific powers) wanting to dig it up again.

Or at least that's what I remember from years ago, with how the lore for that universe gets changed ever edition, it could be something else by now.

It's also really similar in some ways to stuff in Destiny.

Cormorant or something. That and the Aztec one from the speaker are pretty nice.

Shiro sounds boring

Pretty much.
Supposedly Big Emps trapped it under there, and there's a big subset of the Cult Mechanicus that believes the Void Dragon, or possibly a fragment of it is actually the "Machine God/Omnissiah" that they worship. The Omnissiah being the thing responsible for all their wonky tech.
There's been some murmur about a raid on Mars that got cut/postponed and some people are speculating that it could be some sleeping giant Ahmkara Dragon that the Cabal are trying to get to.

Final boss would be the dragon itself.
Would be metal.

Sounds like he doesnt fuck around

Yeah, he's selling it now. One of my favorites.

If the current theory, that the Empire is running from the Darkness after it ravaged their home world, is true that wouldn't make sense. Maybe they were in search of the Black Garden? They seem very interested in it.

Anyone wanna help with one (1) allah-kul akbar exotic missions?

Yeah, yeah?

I don't think they would be calling their emperor for help if their home world was destroyed

Golden age tech, and a established area of control to other planets, with resources and such. The Cabal on mars are a scouting party. They were never a full fledge invading force.

It could be a nomadic Empire. Or maybe this card is just referencing their fear of the Emperor.

60th for furry genocide

Whats wrong with furries?

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EniilC7L6AA#!

corbinek just raged like this

>scouting party
I was going to post the clip of the recruitment officer from Signs, but I can't find it. So just so you know, you made me chuckle.

What about the sky burners?

They are big guys

Potentially still holding off
Also should we interpolate Sky=Light?

>grown men getting talk to you like this
i fucking wish someone would, especially in a fucking game

also
>southern accent
>first comment is "i dont care about your gpa"
why are southerners so inferior to their northern superiors?

To be fair gpa/= intelligence, same for IQ

>why are southerners so inferior to their northern superiors?
>falling for the meme

>i fucking wish someone would, especially in a fucking game
What would you do, find them and beat them in the street? You wouldent do shit tough guy

Scouting party is kinda of a wrong word, but that is how they fit. The Cabal we see are nothing more than a small force who job was get resources, tech, and require territory. Thanks to the events of the game, the Cabal leadership is destroyed, most of them have been killed, and lost damn near everything. That's why they called for backup.

hood of malok must be one of the most common-dropped strike legondaries

What's the trick to beating Quodron? He's the only How boss I never beat, and now I want another shot. But from what I remember you have to do something specific to beat him, and I heard they patched that fight?

You need to find the blue goblin called quodrons eye or something and you need to kill him to get the buff that let's you break his detainment barriers easily

Can't really remove boss mechanics to make them shitter friendly

dps him with a high impact sniper while looking for one of the major goblins with that keyhole perk.Kill it so you can free yourself and others then go back to dpsing

rinse repeat

>system shock remake
There goes literally one year of my life

Sounds easy enough. Can't remember why I managed to beat Skolas just fine, but never that guy.

I'm better than you, colt

that happened with my last eirene a few months ago I was very upset

Haven't played since TTK came out. Beat oryx and shit. Been probably 3 or 4 months since I've played. Most likely gona end up getting RoI. My highest LL is a 303 Titan. Do I need to level it up higher or do we all start the same? What do Veeky Forums? Also is anyone from Density still here?

>70% of /dg/ lives in the south
fuck off yank

looks like a taken dickhead desu

sounds like some random bungol employee they found

400 will be the new max light level when RoI comes out

Any of you bonners wanna do VoG?

It used to be SUPER difficult at release, like not even gjallarhorn could make it much easier.

if gjallerhorn couldn't beat quodron easily how could it possibly defeat SIVA?

No because some memelord always holds the raid hostage at Gorgons.

I would but its late as fuck

>East Coast
lol

>but its late as fuck
when the fuck are you shits online

I wish

Europoor

Not as bad.

Fuck off Kessu

Rude

And 90% of the traps here live in Florida, what's you point my man

Hahah yeah what in tarnation am I's a right boys?

Is there a new guide for best rolls on weapons?

>t jealous nons