Pic related is my face when I remember plebians will never experience the grip in the rain of an AWD car with quality...

Pic related is my face when I remember plebians will never experience the grip in the rain of an AWD car with quality tyres

this.

Mfw plebs will never have controlled slides in the rain with superior rr

I've driven many retarded grippy cars in the rain, nothing is more fun in the rain than my 60/40 weight distro RWD car with used 185/70 tires and a posi.
>drive a perfectly prepped race car with wets
>drives like it was dry, until you hit the paint and instantly spin

>drive my car in the rain
>perfect throttle control oversteer at 13mph

Is it worth lugging around 400 extra pounds of drive train though?

see

Pic related is my face when I remember OP will never experience the fun in the rain of just about any car with a decent diff and some quality tires.

Rain will only make GM's cars handle worse than they already do.

Don't be sad that your Impreza overseers and under steers whenever it rains and you hit a bump.

does rain make you run in 20's tho?

I run a ∞.00 in the rain at my local track. Same time as they fastest GTRs there.

You just got BTFO in the EcoBoost thread. Do you really want another spanking?

You can certainly blow me the fuck out. Just less teeth this time, it's mildly annoying.

as someone who has owned a car with every style of wheel being driven

rwd is fun because donuts and burnouts

fwd is the best tho its so friendly and easy to use

and my god interior space for days

I only give head to guys I like. Sorry. ;^)

Then get off my dick in every thread, silly.

>friendly and easy to use

What does that even mean? And there's plenty of rwd/awd cars with interior space.

>this mad you got BTFO

Mad enough to follow you around trying desparately to get some shred of Veeky Forums cried back.

Pic related is me when I can take roundabouts at 3x the speed of the traffic flow with muh quattro and muh michelin ps4

Lmfao, you just got BTFO.