Oh no!

Oh no!
You silly Veeky Forumstist! You're going way over the speed limit and now you will never be able to slow down enough to avoid getting caught by the speed camera.
What will you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw-2EiWZ-QU
youtube.com/watch?v=HqUEirOEyaw
youtube.com/watch?v=mrkDeJ2rIV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ask to face my accusor

>Living in a nanny-state shithole with speed cameras

they thought of this

in countys where they have cameras they will schedule all 500 people that got a ticket that month to come into court on the same day then they will have the dude who reviews the cameras and pictures and you will have to face him

at least this was the case with my old room mate in cuyahoga county

live in a state that doesnt have speed cameras (california)

what 4rd world shithole do you live in that doesn't have speed cameras

Strike a pose

>Everywhere that isn't my police state is a "4th world" country
Bongs, I swear

easy. just drive on different lane...

>doesn't answer

im not a britbong, no need to project ur butthurt at them one

>Put my freedom stick in R
>Turn 360 and walk away

>getting stopped and shot by cops is so much better guise

Run it over.

Before I continue, can you direct me to a gallery of those obnoxious laughing faces that Alphonse has 4,000 of?

>summerfag wants to post le epin /int/ meme
>doesn't even have a le **l** *e* m*** face collection

fuck off

>pull e brake
wow its so hard

>Cucked by his government hard enough to have speed cameras
>Gets called on it
>m-muh summerfag

Anyway I'm not dedicated enough to shitposting to have a folder

Turn my car sideways and drift past the camera so the can't see my plate

>Cucked by his goverment hard enough that his taxes stolen or spent on irrelevant shit
>Get called on it
>b-but i don't even shitpost

I don't want a drunk chad speeding in his shitty infiniti g35 killing a whole family in their van, 4th worlders like you don't understand this tho

Speed cameras are only for revenue purposes.

just stay in low gear so it sounds like you're going really fast but you actually aren't

fill a tire with gasoline, frisbee it up onto the camera, throw a moltov cocktail at it and drive away.

yeah cause the speed camera is gonna stop him.....

europeans need to leave this board

and to be able to catch speeders, here speeding adds 2 or 3 points to your license, if you get 12 points your license is revoked

>b-but i can drive without license
yeah, but if you get caught you go to jail, and you can register your car without it

>hit the EUROBEAT button
>doriftu around it in my FWD econobox

yes it will, how is he going to speed if he can't register his car anymore?

stop being fucking dumb

it's 12 points in a 2 year span. not 12 points in your life.

face it, speed cameras do nothing.

>it's 12 points in a 2 year span.
no, its lifespan here

>4th world shithole
>no speed cameras
>chad bribes police officer
>he can keep speeding

>1st world developed country
>speed camera
>chad can't bribe all the burocrats in charge of his fine
>he can't keep speeding or he'll lose his license

>and now you will never be able to slow down enough to avoid getting caught by the speed camera
Watch me
>handbrake and brake on

What he means is the cameras average your speed, so that you'll never be able to bring the average down to the speed limit or lower.

Floor it, they'll never catch me.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw-2EiWZ-QU

take my front plate off the dashboard and hide my face

Fill the camera up with expanding foam

Or burn the fucker

>"1st" world shithole
>Do 3 over
>Lose license
>Can't get to work
>Lose job
>Become another welfare addict
>The jews win

good, thats what you get for speeding

or maybe you could try not being a wagecuck that has to arrive early everyday at work

come back next wednesday with some thermite and take that shit out

>THINK OF THE CHILDREN YOU BETTER DO 20MPH EVERYWHERE
>Literally on welfare

Throw the anchor, any reduction of speed should help, even if I'm still too fast.

I've done 131 in a 50 zone once. Fuck the police.

yes, think of the children, you are a manchild no one cares about, but other people are valuable

>literally on welfare
i am self employed and own a small parkinglot/carwash, I am my own boss, i dont have to cuck for a living

no wonder a wagecuck is mad at speed limits, gotta let all that frustation out right cuck?

>i am self employed and own a small parkinglot/carwash, I am my own boss, i dont have to cuck for a living

Literally puerto rican

nice ad hom, shame it doesn't help your case in any way, im not caribean

you are a wagecuck who has to speed everyday to work otherwise he will get fired for not helping his boss buy his 3rd yatch, thats why you are angry at speed limits, because you know your life depends on arriving early to your cuckold session

you are the textbook definition of a cuckold

luckly for me I live in the developed world where cuckolds like you are kept in check with speed cameras

How mad do you have to be to write out an entire paragraph?

>mfw I probably make more money than you do working 2 days a week delivering pizza

no, he said he owned a parking lot and a car wash, not a parking lot and car wash filled with riced out honda civics and/or how he dailied a GMC Sierra

speed cameras just get defaced.
they're a waste of money and dont make the road safer.

I'm pretty sure that "car wash" is street slang for a meth lab

Cry

>not having licence plate hiders at speed

Not that user, but he's a fucking retard so ill pick up the good internet fight. Speed cameras, according to you, are designed with safety in mind (in reality theyre just another source of income for the government, but thats not the point). But a lot of the time it is just as safe to go 80 mph down the highway as it is to go 65 or 55 mph down the highway. So if it is just as safe to go at a higher speed, then why put in speed cameras that force you to go under a speed limit supposedly for safety at all times? Why should i not go faster? Ill give you a hint, its because they want your fucking money. They dont give two shits about safety. All they see is a potential gold mine of people breaking laws that they put into effect in the first place

Also, its mostly wagecucks like us that keep your business/parking lot afloat. Your income doesnt just come from some sort of fucking magical fairy. So if we wagecucks are slaves to our bosses, then does that make you a slave to slaves?

>he delivers pizzas for a living

TOP KEK!!!!

PLEASE...

STOP...

MY SIDES CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE IT!!!

FUCKING TOP KEK!!!

guess thats what happens when an amerifat can't afford to go to the university KEK!"

do you also have to put a pizza sign in the roof of your car like a good little wagecuck?

stop replying to alphonse posters

>alphonse posters

sure is fucking summer here

>He gets up at 4 am
>He works his ass off to wash MY car
>All for a couple dollars that were literally up my ass
>AND HE WENT TO COLLEGE FOR THE PRIVILEGE

Reminds me of my part time job during uni. Some faggots were making fun of me and were like "should've stayed in school dumbass".

>Bitch please, this is how I pay for my university degree in automotive engineering

>government big bother needs to watch you 24/7
>direct violation to freedom
>calling others shithole

>he thinks I wash cars
>he thinks I wake up at 4 am

fucking TOP KEK!!

when will wagecucks ever learn how to administer a buisness??

I just go to the parking lot every day at 2 pm to pick up my money and I check how many cars are in with a videocamera

as a matter I'm going to order pizza right now, I will start arguing with the guy that he arrived late and that I won't pay him, plus I won't tip him, just because I can

the thing is you are not bragging about deliviering pizzas, like this massive wagie

In australia they have cameras that watch the speed cameras so we're fucked

>muh freedumbs

why are americans souch subhuman?

you don't have the freedumbs to speed on public roads, dumbass

I've never seen someone actually make fun of anyone at their job.. are you sure you weren't just being overly sensitive?
I work at lowe's as a lackey while in school for engineering, I've never had anyone be rude to me or look down on me.

>he thinks he is making money by delivering pizzas

you have to be 18 to lurk here, summerboi

Get out, Statist.

>the thing is you are not bragging about deliviering pizzas, like this massive wagie
Still a story I wanted to share because it still makes me chuckle years later.
>are you sure you weren't just being overly sensitive?
Nah, it was some kids who must've been super proud of their good high school grades. Shut them up pretty quickly though, thank god I was working at the factory and not in retail or behind some burger place counter.

I bet you are like one of those dumb faggots who end up in the "sovereign citizens getting owned" videos

must be hard living with mental retardation

>Being such a shitty boss you can't even run your business and have to employ people to do it for you

You can't make this shit up

>Not slinging dope at the same time and pulling $1000+ a shift

Not sure you understand how those car washes work. It's a row of stalls with pressure washers and soap dispensers, and people pay you for the privledge of using your facilities.

wagies

when will they learn?

let me give you a tip, if you ever create a carwash, you should be doing marketing and resupplying stock, otherwise you will need to hire someone to do that, they will do a shitty job and will demand higher wages

>Not a hand car wash

Oh god it a paint destroying monstrosity, and you're in probable millions of dollars of debt. It's worse than I could possible imagine

>live in murrica
>have only seed 2 speed cameras
>1 is for a corner on a road that only exists to connect 2 highways
>the other is on a busy residential road that has lots of truck traffic, and has a school zone along its length
>tfw 1 mile of 20mph school zone

>2016
>not using a soap gun

youtube.com/watch?v=HqUEirOEyaw

hand wash is good but its the soap cannon that attracts normies

Just explaining the car wash to you lad, I'm actually a humble machinist.

>Video not available in your country

I think youtube is trying to stop me having an aneurysm

All the car washes around me are hand ones, they don't even use pressure washers.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrkDeJ2rIV8

maybe this one ?

>they don't even use pressure washers.

then thats a good opportunity to start your own hands free carwash and all that car detailing kool aid

normies love to see their car covered in soap, i dont know why, they just like the idea

as soon as you tell them that you barely touch the car and you won't scratch it they will get interested in it

>defending speed cameras
Toppest of cucks

>defending chad speeding and killing someone

toppest of 7th worlders

back to britain for you
Thank god we have none of these in my state and DUI check points are illegal. Do have red light cameras but those aren't too shitty desu

Also disabled, looks like foam cannon normies hate Wales

>britain is the only developed country with functioning speed cameras

no wonder vehicular crash deaths are so high in america compared to the rest of the OECD

>speeding kills
LITERALLY NANNY STATE KEK

>posting hot /tv/ memes

>w-why can't I speed on public roads ;_;
>w-why aren't the laws made around my feels ;_;

pls reddi.t

>being this cucked
Fucking lmao, you must be German

>Speed cameras prevent crashes

It's literally the exact opposite

>being a yuropoor
How's that 1.8L diesel treating you?
And speed cameras don't do shit to prevent crashes you blue pilled fool

>germany

you do realize ther are large sections of germans highways with virtually no speed limits right?

I mean if you are trying to make an argument in favour of no speed limits, you have to consider the autobahn, you understand this right?

to imply germany is cucked by top speed laws is probably the most stupid thing you could have done

now you look like a meme spouting retard with no knowledge of what is being discussed here, you ahve to options, to simply stop replying and think about retarded you are, or throw a tantrum and continue shitposting

>being an amerifat
lmao
enjoy your highschool debt

>blue pilled
oh god, we have a retard from /pol/ here

citation needed

>living in a cucked nanny state and being proud of it
I almost feel sorry for you, then again you are an asshole so thank god you aren't in my nation voting to shit it up.

Stay poor yuropoor, but hey thanks for the sweet cars you can't afford. Greatly appreciate them.

wonder what shitty part of the world i am in that doesn't have the right to see your accuser in court, and then wonder how i got there

>huur duur it's safe to go 80mph in a school zone at 3pm!!!
roflmao literal retards itt

>america has the highest traffic related deaths per 100k habitants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

>b-but I d-don't have speed c-camers
>m-muh freedumbs

top fucking kek, ameribubbler BTFO

stay dead ameridead, thanks for the shitty cars nobody buys I guess

>>america has the highest traffic related deaths per 100k habitants in the OECD

made a mistake senpai

>hurr its never EVER safe to go 81mph

On an empty divided highway sure

>be american
>crash
>die
>get shot and sent to jail for resisting arrest anyway

Oh no, sign me up for traffic cameras and please take away my guns while you are at it.

God you yuropoors are cucks. Our women are manlier than your men.

Then why are there cameras on highways except to generate revenue?

>Be british
>Say mean things to muslims on twitter
>Get beheaded

Because some highways are dangerous to excessively speed on :^)

Prove it, I've done 110mph down a dirt road and I'm not dead

>Be american
>Say mean things to muslims on twitter
>Get shot in a bar in Orlando

do you have the constitutional right to speed, fatso?

no you don't you dumb nigger, you don't have the right to speed, by registering a vehicle and getting a license you are accpeting to comply with the laws of the road

stop being fucking stupid

also, your women are manlier than our men because they literally weight as much as 3 bodybuilders

I'm German and the sections of Autobahn without the almost regular speed limit of 120kph are rare and a massive thorn in the side of a lot of politicians.

What's more is that our former speed limits of 50 kph in most towns is being reduced to 30 in more and more towns and villages. Roads that used to have a speed limit of 100 get more and more 70 signs all over the place.

German politicians are literally demanding fines of at least €1000 for doing 20 kph over the speed limit.

Not that any of this could ever matter, the roads are full of old people and women doing half the speed limit.