/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/1Rhogal.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja a best

Go fuck yourself, Tharjafag.

Cutest family

kys

>need 30 points from getting all the correct answers to unlock Itsuki and Tsubasas duo arts
>currently at 24 points
>next options will be for 5 points in the story
>can also get an extra point from the beginning of Tsubasas third side story
I wonder if I can cheat and just start her side story but not finish it

I love Sakura!

>Previous

FUCK OFF. SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF AND STOP SPAMMING THIS GARBAGE EVERYWHERE LIKE You are literal garbage. Fuck off.

Is this the proper OP?

Yep

Thank you.

Yes.

You forgot the previous thread

What's the better class for Kamui? Great Knight or Pally?

Both are shit.

Just like Tharjafag.

>Dragon, Beast, and Armor weakness as Great Knight
Go Paladin.

slut class

Wyvern Lord

Kinda depends how your growths turn out
At least dip into GK for the skills

just go to the tms general

You act like you're being so helpful when you post or whatever, and shit out to act like ANYONE, fucking ANYONE cares about your stupid SMT game (nobody fucking does. NOBODY. You are the ONLY person talking about this shitty game).

All to hide the fact that you are a despicable human being who has to shit out the same few words at the start of every thread like anyone even fucking cares. Fuck you.

Visit/Battle/Gift back

All units on hold, please make sure to battle.

I know you're mad nobody used your Anna thread but calm down.

Ajem

No, fuck you.

Just tell me why you continue to talk about TMS when nobody even cares about it here. Make a thread on /v/ or something. Go look for the TMS general, or if it's dead, revive it. Just stop posting about it when nobody cares and you KNOW nobody cares.

Hi Belkafag

Hello.

Wew lad.

Btfo by Tharjafam.

Reminder that MarkxLyn is Not canon

The older, all-black Ashnard looks a little like Tauroneo

Or Tauroneo's evil twin, I guess

Keaton is ok

I wanna fuck Lucina at full force in the vagina, ass, and mouth

I like Hana

Autism

He can keep that filthy savage whore. I got Serra.

Tell me things that you would do with Severa. And they better be pure things too, no dirty no-no thoughts.

Sell her to slavery.

anal sex

Go back in time to fuck her mom.

These threads just aren't fun anymore. Where's "Supreme" Alex? Why do you fucks let Tharjafag continue to ruin the day?

Cousin~ cousin~

Imagine a time travel threesome with Severa's mom and Severa's daughter

Shitpreme Cucklex left when he got his castle battle emblem or whatever. He disappeared into the ether & forgot to take he who shall not be named with him.

Hold hands without gloves

Convince me to play IK and marry her.

>no dirty, no-no thoughts
do you read?

Shitzura is garbage.

I want to lift up Selkie's tail and fuck her in the ASS!

>FE9 playthrough thread on /v/
>literally says "Awakening and Fates are waifushit" in the second post of every one
I mean I started with FE7 like most people who didn't start with Awakening and I get that a lot of waifufags/husbandofags came in with the latter, but dear god the amount of self-righteous smug that comes from 'old' FE fans like that.

>there will never be another Pokemon version if Arvis. Would that make SunMoon Sigurd and Arvis versions?

Playing Awakening on hard mode for my second playthrough and I'm total shit. How do I git gud at this thing? The enemies kite my healers and gang-rape individual characters. I've been using my benchers as sacrifices to get as far as I have, but that's not an option anymore.

It's just popular to hate on the new thing. FE has always been waifushit.

Outrealms

are you hitting x to highlight enemy ranges

that will solve like 90% of your problems

the other thing is to just pay attention when the game warns you that reinforcements are coming and block forts/stairwells or just make sure your squishy units are safe

Too lewd!

>go into Smash Bros. thread
>arguments that Roy is one of the most influential FE lords & Lyn should be in the game & could be the best Fire Emblem character introduced
I kinda still wish FE was "muh sekrit klub", even after Awakening released.

>FE7 should be known as Fire Emblem: Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
How many upvotes do you think I'd get if I post this on reddit?

Loves Silas more than you.

If it wasn't for FE awakening in Smash Bros, I wouldn't have paid $80 (so far) for the same fucking game. Fuck you IS (but god damn I love these games)

How else are you going to keep the Vallite bloodline pure?

She loves me so much that she'd kill us both if I left her.

Go cuck yourself.

I wander from thread to thread to bump dead generals

cool thanks

Been a while since I've seen the thread hit page 10.

Is it time to pull the plug on /feg/? There's nothing but shitposting.

Yes
Kill it so we can finally be free of the blight that taints us

The game could have waifus if it wants. If FE was filled with ugly hoes like dorothy it would lose a lot of appeal. The story, plot, narrative, characters, character development, dialouge exchanges, pacing and tone have been noticeably weak for the 3ds entries more notably fates. If the gameplay wasn't holding this mess together I'd have left this franchise to rot.

>Veeky Forums

>not marrying the help

Would rather marry the boy help tbqh.

>43 minute gap between posts and one is a bump
rip /feg/
time to pull the plug

Fuck it i want to delete my files.
Str/lck paladin
Speed/mag swordsmaster

Def,res, skill are last. Guess I'll do a magic/res or defense.

Is Odin viable in Conquest Lunatic?

Unless you shove a dread scroll down his throat, not at all.

He is usable, everyone is. It's just up to you if it's worth all the extra care he needs.

>when the enemy mobs one unit and kills it through sheer force of numbers
>when half of the attackers are guaranteed to die but attack anyway because -2HP
Why is the AI so fucking nigger tier?

If they can kill someone, they'll go for it.

>Mozumefags only grind their waifu for 88 turns
It's like you don't even love her.

>tfw Elise will never be your little sister

Great taste.

Throw me some Jills anti-subhuman

I meant of those where she says "disgusting" or something like that. Thanks for this one too.

Post other red-haired sex goddesses, like Titania.

?
Don't have any Titania's sorry bruh.

Do you have another pham?

Can't post it on a blue board, but here's something:

i.imgur.com/1Rhogal.jpg

I post (and shitpost) on this general very often.

I'm high right now and looking at it from somewhat of a more outsider perspective, and all I can say is: As much as we complaint and bitch about our general being shit, we still vastly underestimate just how autistic and retarded we look.

Explain.

>lewd Titania
At least this one is bigger than the version I have. I'm more interested in non-lewd Titania. Is there anywhere in particular I should look?

The whole screaming matches and competitions to be the next thread's OP when it doesn't fucking matter, the use of OP pictures to purposely shit on someone or trigger a flame war (by posting a chickenposter bait waifu as the OP to encourage shitposting about them). tripfag drama is elsewhere obviously, but ours takes it to the next level of turning them into boogeyman, with false-flagging and associating anyone with similar opinions as being totally worthless. (The obvious example of this is the Tharjafag situation, "trip back on spic" and people falseflagging as him purposely (and this happens with other tripfags like Drill/Silasfag, perhaps to even a higher degree than Tharjafag), that just goes so far beyond other places' tripfag drama. It's absurd.

As for the waifu shitposting, yeah ours is pretty bad but (i'm assuming) not as bad as whatever goes on in /a/, so it's actually not horrific on that front.

On a same level as the "muh thread op" competition, we also have a really bad problem with "once per thread" images, where extremely dedicated autists will always post the same "I love my waifu" or "X a best" post, with no variation every single time. How does that even fucking happen, how are we attracting the types of people who do this? Even if it's done with a bot that's still just a really incredibly stupid amount of time and effort for something so insignificant, and probably confirms severe autism in itself.

>we have a really bad problem with "once per thread" images

Holy shit yes we fucking do. Tharjafag is one such instigator, but the "Cutest family" and "I love Sakura" bullshit needs to stop too. Only question is... how can we stop it?

Why does Kiragi's conversation with a son Kana break away from the generic mold so much in this line? It seems a little darker and more emotional than the average one.

it's me or Veeky Forums is being slow as shit

Slip it up her arse.

I hear she takes anal like a real champ.