Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2-Le1LJeEE
youtube.com/user/hwkabro/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=qFqqtYHNchk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doc Dala is a cute! CUTE!

Actual Pre-War Thread

H-Hey guys.

Greeting traveler, what might you business in /cfog/ be?

If there was a geck for Fallout 1 and 2, I'd literally only play that till the end of time.
Just saying.

You do know there's a Fallout 2 map editor, right?

>You will never distract her from science and cuddle with her

I'm here to kill Khans

At least you can let her masturbate to you, and that shit is hot

*sneaks*
*pickpockets*
*nothing of value*
*punch groin*

>wanting to distract someone from scientific discovery, even if it's worthless information

I hope Obsidian, or the next company Bethesda waves the license in front of, puts some focus on non-lethal playthroughs.

Like riot gear with smoke grenades and tranquilizer darts. I don't see Bethesda doing it, which is why I'm here. I'm not sure how you'd provide incentive for players to do it beyond handicapped playthroughs, though.

Make sure you fucking kill all of them this time

>Allowing someone to work themselves to death
You're the worst user.

>fight him
>Marcus keeps killing Lenny and Vic trying to shoot him with his mini-gun

>Letting Marcus keep his minigun
Asked for it

I know

>denying someone their lives work because you want to hug a brain

who WW2 here?

It's much worse to get them away from work just to perv on them.
then they have to live the rest of their life scarred knowing some creep was sexually attracted to a brain in a jar.

Are you trying to say brains don't deserve love too?

No, just that the brain can't physically feel anything.

This makes me uncomfortable

>Having drugs in your inventory.

Time to die profligate. Any last words?

>Being a chemhead
I was just going to sell them to some chump.

You're still peddling your filth, profligate.

You don't even know what you're talking about user, you don't even know how love works.

I don't either.

>Chris Avellone wanted to destroy the Fallout world again so that nobody in the future could take it over.

Apologize

Hold on, let me swallow this real quick.

I don't know the specific working of love, but the brain does not have a sense of touch, it literally cannot feel a hug.
That's what skin is for.

It's okay, that's what Synths™ are for ^_^

>Didn't even want to make Fallout
>Made a sequel with the exact same plot as the original

I'm sorry, I need them for my heart defect.

That's enough user, MY waifu can feel EVERYTHING.

I feel like cancer, is this how anime posters feel?

Probably.

At least Cass can feel it all.

Name a single Quasi-antagonist than Caesars Legion.

Protip: it will never exist.

>Name a single Quasi-antagonist than Caesars Legion.
What?

The best waifu is Sawyer.

Mojave's almost buzzing like a cazador now... must be the blood Legion and NCR spilling over the Colorado.

I sorta wished that I could romance someone in NV. Then I realized that I was a faggot and should just shoot things.

Can anyone recommend me an ENB for new vegas that's not very resource intensive?
Pic is my computer if it helps

The "No ENB" literally has zero FPS loss, and it looks fine.

>Those specs

I thought showracemenu was safe if I only edited my face shape and hair, but now Lead Belly isn't working, but Cannibal works fine and I took that even earlier.

Does removing the perk and adding it back fix showracemenu perk fuckups?

I've been playing without an enb for so long I just wanted to change the visuals up a bit

Imaginator and dynavision then.

I've tried those and something always looks off about the effects

Alright then try any ENB, your rig can run all of them so I mean why even ask?

YES YES TALK TO RAZLO!

Well seeing as I've never used an enb before i just thought I'd ask and see what people here use

This is what I always assumed happened.
>1945 was the year of the divergence from our timeline and Fallout
>FDR doesn't die in office, so no Truman and the A/H bomb
>Soviet invasion of Hokkaido happens quicker than the Americans can drop the bomb
>Soviet influence in the east is greater than it is in Europe; Hungarian uprising in the 50s is successful
>Other European states follow; EU is formed a lot sooner
>Eisenhower succeeds FDR, then Nixon after him
>Nixon as president without Kissinger means no Chinese/American detentes
>Vietnam still happens with China more directly involved
>More Maoist involvement in South America as a result of heavy Soviet influence in East Asia
After that I have nothing. I suspect Barry Goldwater probably become president at some point as well.

How fun are BoS runs? I've never used an energy weapon in any Fallout game and I really want to give it a shot.

>a post, post apocalyptic game
>"nah let's just turn it into generic post apocalyptic game number X"
Sometimes Avellone, just sometimes, you do come out with some bullshit.

How would he do that?

Tunnelers and nukes.

>post, post apocalyptic
I hate this meme

It's been that way or at least it's supposed to since Fallout 2

And no, the ending slides in NV don't confirm shit. We don't know the northwest is barren and empty because we have no idea what the canon ending for the Khans are.

How does such an old bitch run such a huge organization?

Energy weapons in NV are fucking superb, your options are pretty limited to start with but they're definitely worth sticking with.

And I fucked up the spoilers.

Make sure you have JSawyer so you can find the deranged Bright Brotherhood guys near Novac.

You are pretty much limited to a laser pistol until Freeside.

apparently very well. Lore-wise the NCR has gotten progressively shittier under subsequent presidents.

Time is scary.

If only Vault Dweller were still around..................................

Hold up I know that face

Yeah I used the same preset as al but changed the hair a bit

It's nice he still churns out NV content and sheds light on the less viewed mods, but I'll never understand why people enjoy whacky youtuber humor like this.

Literally the undisputed greatest Youtuber of all time.

He's not just whacky he's a bro tier YouTuber

idk it's just taste, I mean really wacky le ex-de ra ndum shit like... this: youtube.com/watch?v=p2-Le1LJeEE
Is fucking cancer, but being a bit goofy is fine.
I mean you ever heard of Scooby-Doo?

And plus he doesn't "act" all of the time like most youtubers, he breaks character when it's needed.

Honestly I can watch his videos, but I'd rather someone just play a mod and review it if that's what you're doing.

At least he isn't sticking boobs in the thumbnail and screaming on the webcam.

But when anyone plays a mod and reviews it, it's almost always some teen with a monotone russian accent, and a buffscale type character wearing some lore breaking "high tech" spandex suit with a strip of plastic covering her nipples.

He's one of the few YouTubers that feel honest and sincere
I never feel like he does shit just for view's or subscribers and that's not to say he doesn't do things for his fans it's just his content always feels genuine to me

So you want a broughy1322 for fallout mods?

I'm not endorsing those type of idiots either.
Like I said, one of Als best qualities is that no matter how big or small the mod is, he'll give it a playthrough. He'll not talk about in great detail, more just show what it is.

Why does he feel the need to play with 20 companions and with god mode hitpoints and damage? He never does quest mods justice because he just one shots everything.

That's all youtube is these days, The top tier youtubers anyway.
They steal music, drag horny losers in with sexy thumbnails, and be as pretentious as possible, all while getting that much needed ego boost with adsense and internet fame, sad desu..

That I will give you. It's not a persona he puts on for the videos, that's how he is, and you can totally feel that by how quick he is with his dialogue.

I have no idea who that is. I googled his name and it came up with twitch links, so I'm a little worried about what sort of cancer I'm getting into.

Because watching someone die over and over isn't fun unless you're 12 years old and they do the "videogames make me so angry >:(" gimmick

>dying over and over
He should git gud
Also editing.

He's probably one of the few youtubers that actually does editing, even when it's not needed

Are you fucking retarded? Skin is there to receive information, brain processes it. You can achieve the same sensations by simply stimulating appropriate brain parts.

CARL

Don't expect to part take in your jameson memery.

youtube.com/user/hwkabro/videos
This guy, he just reviews grand theft auto update content.
It's not his fault I mean his fans like him having all of his companions, plus he has to review god mod overpowered weapon mods, along with companion mods. He does tend to add weapon damage mods sometimes, but then he gets his head shot and dies in one shot.

Why does he hate these things?

It's a fun way of acknowledging the youtube copyright system.

>This video has been flagged for copyright infringement
That's why

but isn't fallout's radio soundtrack not copyrighted?
I mean most of the songs in new vegas were made for new vegas.
youtube.com/watch?v=qFqqtYHNchk

Even if that was true, it's still copyrighted.

People have literally been flagged ob YouTube for music that they made

That's the joke. It wouldn't be surprising if some company filed a claim and took down a video because some old ass song from the 40's played for a split second on the radio in game.

>what are eighty years

Modding 1 and 2 is a total fucking bitch. And the map editor only really lets you make maps, not add or edit objects.

Fuck, my laser pistol sights are fucked up and I don't know what mod is causing it (probably EVE), and I hate that lame boxy square shape.

I'll probably be able to find a laser rifle pretty soon though, which I actually like the look of. What I struggle with coming up with a theme for energy weapons that's not le science man, which I hate.

Have you seen the works of the Think Tank? It would be better to distract them as much as possible.