strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nowloading.co/posts/3916216
hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/senfglas-arcane-giant-otk-warrior-august-2016-season-29/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for fun and interactive

>Still no Shadowverse General
>Hearthstone, WOW and Yugioh generals still alive despite being dead as fuck games

???

It's literally waifu hearthstone, why isn't everyone over that shit?

fourth for aggro shaman and dragon warrior will cease to exist in the next rotation

come on college boy

I'm about to drop 275$ on this game

2x 60 classic boosters
1x 60 whispers boosters
All three adventures

Now's your chance to bully me hard senpai

fifth for I'm so fucking high right now

also welcome back priest

weebshit

People have been spouting the "Hearthstone is dead" meme since fucking GvG came out. Will you never get tired of this?

Shdowverse is not on steam yet right? I want to play it on pc.

it becomes more likely to die as time goes on

The new priest deck is SO GOOD

It reminds me of SOM/INN Solar Flare

nth for unicorns

Any appropriate changes to this deck if I don't have Onyxia or is this just your standard Token deck?

that applies to literally anything though.

>dead as fuck

"Hearthstone currently has more active players than CS:GO, WoW, and Dota 2 combined."

"Hearthstone is the most popular eSport."

"Hearthstone competitors get paid the most amount of money."

nowloading.co/posts/3916216

>no Innervate

wat

go ahead if you enjoy the game why not

List is fine. Depending on your matchups, you can possibly cut a Mire Keeper for a second War if you run into more control or add a Feral Rage if you run into more aggro.

Why does every priest bm? Why do they have both ressurects and bishops in the first 10 cards? What beats this ressurect cancer?

Not playing like shit

It's seriously a shitty meme deck

Well, I dunno... I wasn't expecting a reasonable reply like this.

Yeah, I really enjoy the game a lot, I'm just way behind in my card collection, and I don't want to grind arena forever.

Put hungry dragon in your deck to ruin their memes.

>f2p mobile game has more players than p2p pc games
>hearthstone is an esport

You weren't playing face shaman were you?

>make a 30 Lego dick for fun
>somehow curve well enough to win a few
>every win is met with rage

Why didn't I do this sooner

man is it really worth playing arena if it just keeps giving me shitty old gods packs

if you had been here a few weeks earlier you could have abused an amazon promotion to get it all for free.

Yup.

Getting real sick and tired of this turn 8 call of the wild bullshit...

just play loathebs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>priest has a good meme deck

How?

You mean the amazon coins? I know about that already. In fact, thanks for reminding me! I think they still have a sale for buying them in bulk, so I might be able to save 50 bucks or something if I buy some.

do you run holy novas?
could you post your duck please

>Shaman players are absolutely assblasted over rezz priest because they lose to it 90% of the time
How does it feel to dread playing ladder, faggots? You have no right to complain.

i'm just buying classic packs until i hit pity timer then i'll switch to arena

Amazon did a promotional deal for a supercell app giving $10 if you download it and $5 for referring people. You could abuse this and make multiple accounts to stack up promo cash

Oh wow.

Well then, fuck.Yeah that sucks.

>rez priest is a meme deck
oh yeah it sure is meme to beat people to death with curved out vanilla creatures, this feels like other meme decks I've played, such a memester

I just dropped one rank getting outcurved in hunter mirrors and then another one playing giants patron without a single win. Still more fun desu

>mfw priest becomes popular and removes shaman

Excavated evils. 3 damage AoE is very good in this meta.

No

No

No

FUCK OFF ROGUE, LET ME PRIEST

yeah i haven't spent any money on the game my self but if you open that amount of packs + getting all 3 adventures you should be able to play any deck you want

Sap removed from the game when? I want to fucking play Paladin without losing on turn 8.

Brann > Onyx Bishop

Brann > Barnes

Why the fuck is this allowed?

the pleasure is mine

It's allowed because 1) it's priest, and 2) it's Barnes idiot, not priest

>Brann > Ony Bishop
>You have 2 funnel cake man,2 blademaster, and 1 pyro
>Summons double pyro
>Braan > Barnes
>double Bishop

No it isn't, every time that happens people will go back to their aggro and you'll go back to /hsg/ to bitch about how Rogue doesn't heal or good AoE.

Which one is more powerful? The Brann Bishop play of course. It shouldn't be a battlecry

>Turn 9
>Brann > Barnes
>Plaetress + Ysera
>Hero Power
>Inspire: Y'shaarj
>Y'shaarj: Rag
That was a fun turn.

>mfw it's 2017
>mfw aggro shaman and dragon warrior will be out of the picture due to standard rotation
>mfw there will be no reno to save cucktrol players
>mfw there will be no tank up, bash or brann+shieldbearer
>mfw there will be literally nothing to stop the rogue onslaught

Control Warrior, C'thun Warrior and OTK Arcane Golem Warrior will all still function after the rotation. Also Zoolock but I assume that's not a terrible matchup for Thief.

So what is that Priest list? I want to make people on ladder suffer. I'm frustrated myself so it should help. Fuck ranking man I should really stick to doing my dailies and logging the fuck off like always.

I'D LIKE TO PLAY A CONTROL ROGUE BUT YOOOOOU WON'T LET ME

SO SAPS AND MIRACLES IT IS BITCH

control warrior and c'thun warrior are decent matchups and will be much easier when they lose half their methods of armor gain

otk warrior is not a threat

You forgot the fact that Rogue isn't a curvestone staple, and will always be nerfed when it steps out of line. You forgot how zoo will always push your shit in, because PO and Doomguard are evergreen.

>Thief

>Shifting Shade steals Frothing Berserker
>It stays alive the turn I play it
>Use Wild Pyromancer to bring it to 23 attack and kill the guy with it

Priest is a blessing upon this game.

zoo is not good against rogue

>Zoo not a threat to Rogue
What magical reality do you live in?
If it's one where you always without question have backstabs and SI7s in hand tell me how to get there.

zoo and control are fine for rogue

literally only has a problem with smorc decks

>draw Fan of Knives
>win the game

So I opened a Faceless Manipulator from my brawl pack and decided to meme the last few days of the season. What would you change from this deck?
>inb4 remove Arcane Giants and add Worgen
Fuck that.

throw in some loot hoarders my main man

idk how good rampage is in that deck

maybe sub out 1 whirlwind

>Kill blademaster
>Double resurrect the next turn
Seriously?

ShadowFlame is the shit in a zoo deck.

I'm running one copy in my deck and it has gave me so many wins in hard situations. Majority of the people don't expect a board clear coming from a zoolock (because they always think about Hellfire).

Not to mention that you can combo it with a Power Overwhelming (used in a 1/1 or 2/2 minion) if there are big threats on board.

I'm using 1x Kara Kazham (which is pretty good because you can topdeck 3 minions in one card), really nice if you have a Knife Juggler on board during the mid game. Also it's nice to get you back on board after a Flame Strike / Brawl / Lightning Storm.

The 3/3 Teapot is specially a good ShadowFlame target since the usual zoo deck don't have a minion with 3 attack, you can get rid of the majority of the Shamans / Warrior / Hunter / Mage minions because of their 3 health.

As weird as it is, the 3/3 Teapot ends up surviving atleast 1 turn more often than the 2/2 Wolf and Juggler, people don't see it as a priority to kill.

Not to mention that ShadowFlame is a pretty good board clear against Call of the Wild, you can kill at least Huffer and Misha with just two 2/2 OR one 2/2 + two 1/1 minions.

I decided to get rid of the Forbidden Ritual, that's why just 1 Darkshire Councilman. And no, i'm not having problems to summon Sea Giant without Forbidden Ritual.

imagine if aggro shaman did less damage and its minions actually died to backstab and fan and your hero power. you would have zoo

A lot of their minions have more than 1 health though.......

forbidden is pretty damn insane but good on you for experimenting, most people just netdeck

looks like a p cool deck

what rank are you playing that at?

I was never a fan of Inner Rage, Whirlwind, Commie Shout and Wild Pyro in this kind of deck, but it's what you need if you want to run full cycle OTK. Looks alright although I'd personally drop an Inner Rage and Whirlwind for Alexstrasza and Gorehowl.

>mfw I homebrewed a Resurrect deck back before Karazhan was even announced

>Would have a blast casting both Resurrects the turn immediately after Blademaster died

>Gave up on it because it lacked consistency, it felt like if I didn't have that specific combo in hand I'd lose the game

>Now everyone is playing Resurrect Priest

>mfw I realize I'm a hipster

Like fuck if I'm going to play the deck now that everyone netdecks it with the giant legendaries I don't have. I-I-I'm not mad that I d-don't have a Ragnaros, by fire YOU be burned, s-so there.

Guess that shit

le coin flip man

NOTHING BUT ASS

Soggy

Whipped up a cheap midrange totem shaman deck. I know I need another TFB and Primal Fusion, but I only have one copy of those. What do you guys think I should replace once I get them?

Any other suggestions?

This piece of shit.

The reason the Arcane OTK deck works is because Patrons are the main win condition in the deck. Yes, you can make a 30 damage otk with Giant and Faceless, but the reality is you never will last that long against most decks without some sort of board. Just use this list and don't be a non-netdeck hipster cuck. hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/senfglas-arcane-giant-otk-warrior-august-2016-season-29/

Dusted a golden one yesterday for Sylvanas, never looking back.
Then I randomly bought a pack and got Vek'lor, it was a good day.

you can now add 3 copies of one card to a deck

how does this change the game?

would it be a positive or negative change?

I'll take what you guys said into consideration. I do feel like dropping at least one Whirlwind and maybe something else for Loot Hoarders. I'll fiddle some more with the deck to see what I keep and what I rotate.

Three Backstabs fuck you fuck you fuck you.

three executes mmmmmmmmmmotherfucker

change the deck size to 45 and we have something.
Actually, thats a netrunner deck-size now, which is good.

three renos

I've got enough dust for another legendary.

Should I get Cairne, Yogg, Vek'lor, Y'Shaarj, Grommash, Lightlord, Eadric, or something else?

I've got Ragnaros, N'Zoth, Tirion, Justicar, Sylvanas, Malygos, and Alexstraza

Also, does anyone else feel like WotG packs are shit? I rarely get anything better than a rare. Definitely seems like epics and legendaries are more common in other sets.

>mfw I've gotten two Shifter Zeruses
>one of them was gold and I traded it for N'Zoth

>eadric

now why in the world

So uh, Shadowcasting Blade of C'Thun from Barnes is pretty broken.

Yogg.

It's the new meme legendary.

I'd get light lord and play nzoth pally

>Cairne
Versatile and good for Control and N'zoth decks.
>Yogg
You can often get away without him, but he's good and worth picking up.
>Vek'lor
Required for C'thun decks, if you intend on playing them.
>Y'Shaarj
Pretty bad card, only used in some iterations of Resurrect Priest right now as far as I'm concerned. I'd skip this one.
>Grommash
Only used in aggro and some variations of Control Warrior; not all that popular atm.
>Lightlord
If you really play Paladin that much.
>Eadric
No.

If I had to say it's between Yogg, Vek'lor, and Cairne depending on what kind of decks you want to play. If I only could choose one I'd go Yogg.

This feels like playing patron.
I can't even tell whether my deck is actually good or shaman just so broken right now that it's impossible to lose at this rank.

Guess you could say bloodlust is pretty honest too by that measure. Like pally, no board = no lethal.

Is it really shaman players complaining? I've been playing everything from face to control and I don't think i've been losing to priests any more than usual.
Just a spicier version of the same goddamn slog.
Maybe skilled res priests are all at the top of the ladder right now, but I doubt it.

The drakes or squires. Maybe drop the squires for troggs anyway, desu.

Oh BABY.
Looks like it's time to fire up the RenoLock deck boys.

Need to spectate someone for Watch and learn, on EU.
Zeta307#2667

pic

>The drakes or squires. Maybe drop the squires for troggs anyway
I feel like I'd have to change a lot more if I plan on including troggs, because I don't have too many overload cards. I also really like the Drakes since they're good cycle and guaranteed spell damage for Maelstrom/Lightning Storm.

Rezz priest is actually one of the highest skill cap decks in Standard right now. Definitely top 3 in terms of skill cap, but it's also easy to steal wins with.

You're not going to make it far on ladder without being extremely good at the deck though. The highest you can probably get being an average rezz priest player is 9 or so. If you're good with the deck though, you can get legend relatively quick.