2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

dragon edition.

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/uykk6

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160722_translated_V2.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2111058
tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/archives/8669016.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ160066.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=23760
jukkakugames.blog.jp/archives/44041453.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ183582
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ164217
youtube.com/watch?v=YcW7ttZfZ8c
mega.nz/#!IUZVwayB!cUIC7LnrczNNdWw2MeMURL1WqlLkjEUO-AMGoYu-8Hc
my.mixtape.moe/gjvthg.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More like shiet edition amirite?

no

>translation never
At least it seems to have a ton of clothing options. I wonder if they actually get used.

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2111058
based on uploader, should be legit

Anyone have the mega link to that one dude's huge collection? Was like several years worth of almost all the games...

I fucking went crazy no-fap and deleted like 70 gigs worth of games and NOW I NEED EM BACK.

Read the newfag pastebin

Heh fuck, such an oldfag I didn't even think to look there...Thanks m8

>tfw never found out what the last OP was from
suffering

it's just art, not even a game.

>Need to approach enemy to melee
>Fail to approach 9 times out of 10

so who here in this thread have played op's game?

That hurts more than it probably should.

nope.....
and what was that about the previous game, who did play it?
and was it ever translated afterall?

If you have a question about a game, please see if ULMF has a guide for that game before asking it here.
That game does have a guide, by the way.

Has there been any game in the past 2-3 months that isn't just a glorified CG hunt?

Where the fuck is the sequel?

Was there ever?

>playing Dragon Planet
>get a bugged debuff that cannot be removed that makes it so you can't attack with your main character, only the spellcaster and she ooMs fast as hell
t-thanks
I'm glad that nearly 2 years of development went to good use; I'm about 2 hours in now and it's been terribly underwhelming thusfar even without gamebreaking bugs. Why is it always the neverevers that disappoint the most? How upset will you be when QuietGirls turns out to be shit?

I'm fairly confident the games I'm actually waiting for are gonna be exactly what I expect them to be.

Can someone upload mature quest to mega? Torrents are fucked where I'm from. Ghostbin could use a link too.

Does the MC in Thug Hero Party get badass? Or does he just keep on getting NTR'd? What's the purpose of the hatred stat?

Yeah he becomes hatred incarnate at the end.

Sweet, to be honest, when I posted that, I just got into the point when Imos slayed all those slimes by himself. Even though it was just slimes, It was still a great feat for someone like him.

Well you're not gonna like what comes next, but I agree that part felt pretty good for me too.

Goddamn, I loved how he got his eyes drawn when Imos actually got relevant to the story.

SOON™

>How upset will you be when QuietGirls turns out to be shit?

But I never though that toddler shit wasn't going to suck.

Yeah same here, he starts speaking a lot more too.

>How upset will you be when QuietGirls turns out to be shit?
So far the demo has only disappointed me that there is no sex during combat, but from what I get that's something that the dev added.

Yeah, I remember he only had monologue and when he was talking to other characters it was just [.....]

I fucking hate that I have to do this but since google changed their fucking reverse image search, shit is fucked and I can't find any leads, so what was this game called?

And will google ever roll back their changes to the reverse image search? This shit is driving me nuts, I can't find a single manga page anymore with that trash, it is infuriating.

tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/archives/8669016.html
>あと今回ふたなりがかなり多いです。
More focus on futa then this time? Nice.

Sacred Eyes

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ160066.html
Game updated to version 1.50
Anyone has a link?

I guess the link is... missing.

Heh.

CARLOOOS

>get a bugged debuff that cannot be removed that makes it so you can't attack with your main character, only the spellcaster and she ooMs fast as hell
Paralysis? The 4th item in the dog village's shop cures it

Hopefully someone uploads the latest v1.51 because it's a legitimately good game and shouldn't suffer with only half of the content publicly available, like Gate of Windnest for instance.

Fucking Ultros.

anyone have RJ180032?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html

I am playing NTRPG2
Where the fuck do I get the green crystal? Already have the 3 others and the hints thing doesn't give me anything about the green one

You have been asking for this for the past few threads, haven't you?
I almost feel sorry for you

no need. this takes 30 seconds to post.

Any game that features heroines getting hypnotized/charmed into submission and fucked?

If charming by fucking counts, I can recommend ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=23760
Both RJs have been taken down on DLsite, so DDL from there or try your luck with torrents.

Hmm, there is a new 160825 patch to VH, the multivarable cancer spreads, but there is some progress for the Scylla/oppai Serena content.

Sleeping for 365 days will make your character a year older.

Nana is now canonically 7, and Elmire is now 10.

That's kinda interesting, even though I know they're not actually going to do anything interesting with it.

Good luck with that multivariable shit though. If it were me I'd just take a break until the dust settles then start all over.

>Nanako is 14
>Nana is 7
How do they explain it again? No wait, let me guess. Dog years?

>RJ182925
Blacksmith dude telling me that he needs 5 materials but the way game sends me leads me nowhere. I'm stuck at the front of the gravestone, or stonetablet; whatever you call it. It doesn't let me climb at the top after leaving the cave.

>oppai Serena content
Why is this a thing, again?

Does the newgame+ do anything in arms devicer?
I get teleported to a room after beating a boss and my only option is to restart. Is the game really that short?

Tits are nice.

What the fuck you got against dragons little nigger?

Also dragon h game when

Figured out. Talking to town shop lady, allow you to buy a Pickaxe for 150g after talking to Blacksmith a few times.

There are 5 or 6 different routes.

the chalkboard in your room tells you where

post the text and it may jog my memory

Did the developer ever say anything about another game? I don't think there will be one, desu.

>like Gate of Windnest for instance
What's up with it?

it had a major patch , like half more gameplay added patch but nobody ever bothered to upload the new version

There is the one with the Nobles. I don't remember the name, but maybe saimin kizoku 催眠貴族 or something?

I figured it out, I had to clear a path of trees to find the green crystal, I never went to work there and the chalkboard doesn't mention it so I missed that

To add to what said, the game has received many (17) updates and fixes
jukkakugames.blog.jp/archives/44041453.html
since the last leaked version (v1.03), adding a lot of new content and nobody uploaded any of that. Such a pity, considering that it's even fully translated except for the story.

Black panties do nothing, only cosmetic.

There is a scene with an ent but only a specific one, its the one that when you kill him a bunch of ents appear on the map, he looks like a normal ent I think but only he gives you a scene, the map were he is its a square with stairs and he is on the center, if you killed him you can't get that scene I believe, not sure about that.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ183582
Anyone know how the gameplay works?
I only managed to make a girl pee herself, what is requeried to unlock other scenes?

check ulmf , there's a guide

Nana is a cyborg dog, she was artificially aged.

>>Nanako is 14
>>Nana is 7
And I tought I couldn't love this game more

"See that dog-girl? You can lewd her!".

> this NTRPG3 discussion on ulmf

it's even more cancerous than here and that's a fucking feat

Then fuck your loli to recharge her mana, its borderline impossible to run out of mana.

I will be mighty upset and may even kill myself if NTRPG3 turns out to be shit.

Just don't click the thread mang

It sucks that there aren't any good futa games

How much text does 催眠貴族 have?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ164217

It will never be translated, even if shoddily, will it?

>152873526
Not good enough for a (you)

user... it's already translated

>Dragon Planet

Better be nothing but Dragon Cocks
youtube.com/watch?v=YcW7ttZfZ8c
[vid is Captain Planet]

Are you serious?
Well, that was super lucky.

its on the ghostbing
RJ164217 - Nobleman's Retort v1.03 (29/03/16)
mega.nz/#!IUZVwayB!cUIC7LnrczNNdWw2MeMURL1WqlLkjEUO-AMGoYu-8Hc

What do you expect from some shithole that is against lolis?

>lolis
ewww

>ewww

Sauce??

Princess Sacrifice

You gay, son?

Is translated

>being gay

Wait a minute, I see titties.

I bet you're a cuck too with that shit taste

>To download RPG Maker VX Ace's RTP just enter your email and click on the "DOWNLOAD NOW" button.
>Name:
>Email:
Since fucking when? And fucking why?

It's literally a casual filter
There's a "I already signed up" button in small font
Cmon user

Yeah I downloaded all of them. But for what reason do they even want all those names and emails?
Why?

So that they can mail you about shit, like sales.

Was a ton of new content added to Missing Link? I played it on release and felt that it was a little sparse but it was fun enough to play through anyway.

New CG and at least one new zone with new quests, from what I understood. Maybe more.

How much new CG? Like how many sets.

>wanted to make an h game before
>couldn't figure out how to do animation easily so I gave up
>today I find out there's a free program to do animations with mesh deformation and it's easy to use
my.mixtape.moe/gjvthg.gif
I'm gonna try making a game again, I hope you guys like shortstack succubi.

Which program is it?