1950s cars thread

1950s cars thread.

Post affordable or attainable cars from the 1950s.

No cars worth like 100k.

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5622730358.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not in this nice of shape, but they can be had for $5000 or less.

Most 50s cars aren't worth 100k even in the most desirable body types. The only things worth 100k+ are rare cars like an F-Code 57' Ford Skyliner

Thanks for googling 1950s cars and posting the first thing. Does this place put effort into anything?

fuck you Buick Centruy has always been my favourite car of the era

Ok fuck u

Plenty of cheap Plymouths, Fords and other everyman cars around if you're okay with fixing it up here and there or driving around with some patina. Especially sedans and wagons, boomers still hate those.

Alternatively you can hunt for an extinct brand like Studebaker, those are relatively cheap because it's hard to find parts.

I want a 59 Buick but can never seem to find one for sale.

>1950s cars
OK

More 4 U

well, technically...

Not mine but I'd consider this affordable for a 50's car at only $12500

cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5622730358.html

Fuck all you autists. Angry has always been awesome.

BUICK
U
I
C
K

Not many Hudsons goes for 6 figures, those are mainly the special Ghia bodied cars and a few Hudson trucks.

I picked up my 56 Bel Air for a pretty reasonable price years ago (2006?). I think i paid like 7k for it? Only had 50k miles on the original 235 I6. Hit 70k earlier this year. Still running strong...until last weekend when i let my little brother borrow the car and he broke the fucking steering column...

>inb4 instagram pic, too lazy to look for another photo.

Fuck yes, Oldsmobile.

Not a huge fan of the slab-sided chrome monsters they became after '58, though. Slobmodel indeed.

The Hornet is one of the few american cars i like. Too bad most i've found are quite expensive.

Mine

Any 50's car is cheap if you plan on buying a complete rolling shell and dropping in a common, easy to find engine like a 302 or 350

whose the semen demon?