>can't unsee

RIP John Orlando

>slow night at work
What's dbt doing tonight

>parking outside the fence area is at your own risk
>he risked it
>he got shrekt
The signs know

Going to rest for a little then go to get neediest around 1145 with some friends

Remember to ride fast and do bad things, my dudes

I'm not even against the military but I completely don't understand the
>thank you for your service
shit people spout every time they see someone in the military. It doesn't seem they're ever doing anything more productive than any other worker.

found the draftdodger

slow? check
bad riding? check

Sounds eventful my dude
Kek
I just ignored ppl who thanked me. It was annoying really. But is whatever. Haters gonna hate man lol. Now I do about the same for a wee bit mo munny

Why are you praying to a sky wizard?

>le contrarian faggot
You're as much of a cuck as those that you complain about.

>"please" do not park on the grass
I love how it's italicized instead of "do not park on the grass"
Are you european

The sky wizard protects us from the skid demon, hippieanon

>out to get me
Not really. He's just overprotective and tries to assert a fatherly authority over me. It's really not his place to do so.

Are you not the older bro?

>MUH FREEDOMS!!!

>Neediest
What

Meant breakfast

no.

Do the Carb God and Skid Demon work together to make us miserable?

I honestly don't have any problems with my carb on my DR, must be my prayers to the sky wizard and general hoonery

I figured you meant something along those lines.
All good, I've never been great at spelling muhself

Carbs are piss easy to work on though especially on dirt bikes.
You should pull it apart one day and fiddle with it to learn more

If you don't fuck with your carbs they wont fuck with you.

>finally got a working carb on my DRZ
Fuck yes. I had to sacrifice $75 though.

If it's dysfunctional it can be a pain in the ass. I tried like 50 different adjustments to try to get it to work before just putting in a replacement. Plus you have to pull the carb for every little adjustment, which is a pain in the ass on some bikes. Takes like 20 minutes for me to get it out of my DRZ.

I did that almost on the daily with my XL250s

The only time I touched the carb on my DR650 was when I first got it, I pulled it apart and cleaned the shit out of it and put it together again. It runs just fine now, so I don't fuck with it like said.

Think it's due for another oil change or just some general love though, when I accelerate too quickly in 1st gear sometimes, I feel something catching down low- like a gear is clunking into place or a chain is catching or something like that. Kinda spooky desu

Lies.

My parents bought me my first dirt bike. They were completely fine with riding off road. It's just street riding that scares them.

Did you replace the jets and needle in the carb? Or at least clean them? dirt and grass seed will fuck your shit more than anything. Fucking carbs

did i get banned

I believe this is typical of DRs, I've noticed the same thing on mine

yes.

I always keep a clean air filter and I have a fuel filter. It wasn't dirt. My float needle looked scratched. It seemed to move freely when I had the carb out but it could never regulate the fuel level properly.

When I put the replacement carb in it was jetted way wrong so I even moved the main jet and needle from my old carb into that one.

It appears not

we need a new /wsg/ thread

I wanted to do it

u bitch ass nigga

We have one. OP just linked the wrong one. See:

Riding dirt (in my experience) has been more dangerous than on road riding.
Pic related was from my kx250s foot pegs.

Was also the first on site where a guy rode off a 10m cliff and broke his neck landing in a dried up creek. Will never forget the screams of that man.

At least riding on the road you know what to look out for (for the most part).

drei

>broke his neck

How fucked up was he

I nearly killed myself once on a dirtbike, still say it is safer than riding on road, at least on a dirt bike it is your fault when you fuck up, 9 times out of 10 road bike crashes are a car in the wrong lane

>removed things
>still hasn't added EBR
step it up user.

Hit a wet patch on the way home yesterday as I was opening up a bit and ended up rolling down a major highway with my rear spinning and making a ton of noise.

Was fun.

I never had issues with the carbs on my MC22. Cunt of a thing to sync (four carbs on a 250cc) but after that they pretty much never played up.

Ouch, I tore my knee in a road accident once. It's not fun stuff.

Couldn't move his arms or legs. Was screaming uncontrollably when we turned up.
They had to airlift him out. But it took several hours for them to get there because no one was willing to move or touch a patient with spinal injuries that severe

its a foot peg not a knee peg ya spanner

Anyone who does half decent off-roading would've almost killed themselves at least once.

>cliffs
>boulders
>other riders
>assholes who string up fishing line across tracks

sounds like a little bitch, should have fed him a teaspoon of cement to help him harden the fuck up a bit

That's what I told them. A smooth predictable paved surface is much easier to not crash on.

The thing is when on the road you're generally going faster so impacts can be more severe, and there's 2 ton heaps of steel fully unaware of your existence.

9 is nobike?

enjoy your turbo lag

my best crash put me in a coma, fucked up my brain thoughts among other things

Is it? Thank god. I was worried mine was about to violently blast the piston through the fucking skidplate or something. The XL conditioned me to translate any noise other than the engine to be a potential disaster

actually only about 50% are caused by other drivers. A large percentage of those would likely be preventable with defensive riding strategies.

i have close calls with drivers just about every time i go out on the road, the only reason im not splatters across a car is because i treat every car as if they can't see me

Are you the user that was rear ended at some lights?

If you are please wake up coma boy

PLEASE WAKE UP COMA BOY

CANT WAKE UP

>The thing is when on the road you're generally going faster so impacts can be more severe, and there's 2 ton heaps of steel fully unaware of your existence.
Good way to put it really. Dirt bikes don't have first gears that'll hit 100mph and people who shouldn't be allowed to drive anymore in boxes of steel.

Haven't hit a coma yet. Had two brain hemorrhages in a crash last year and scrambled my thoughts up still to this day.

Not him but is that for all road accidents or just city riding? I don't doubt a lot of people fuck up but I imagine the number is skewed towards cars a bit when you look at commuting for instance.

>Rear ended
You guys are confusing your stale memes.

PLEASE WAKE UP COMA BOY

Someone broke their neck behind my house on this steep as fuck little kicker table top we used to ride. The lip and landing both were almost vertical so it would just launch you straight up like 10 feet and then straight down. Anyway he over jumped it and the bike just nose dived straight into the ground. It was fucked. Basically like jumping off a 15 foot roof onto your head.

On the rode it's mostly collar bones and shoulders (provided a car doesn't hit you). Motocross riders have literally broken like every bone in their body by the time they are pro. Shit is crazy.

nah mine was a dirt bike crash, front wheel kicked a tree branch into my swing arm at about 110km/h just as i came over the rise on a hill, was thrown off the bike and flew about 30 meters through the air before hitting a bank then getting cleaned up by the bike

Unless it was some other Aus user who was rear ended at some lights.

You're a postie aren't you or am I confusing people?

Backpack recs? Looking for something not ginormous like a school bag

That's from the Hurt report.

>You're a postie aren't you or am I confusing people?
Yes, but I wasn't rear ended at lights, nor did the accident you're thinking of put me in a coma.

Car didn't give way at a T-Junction and drove into the side of me. I went headfirst into a curb. I have a large memory blank but I was never unconscious from records.

Apparently when I was driven to the police station to report it I was trying to chat up the officer lol.

I just use a cheapie Blackwolf backpack. Been riding with it for four years now and there's basically no damage to it.

Otherwise Kriega makes some solid stuff.

The amount of mx stacks I've seen is unreal. People lawn darting or bailing off their bikes mid jump and landing on their feet.

Had one guy who face planted on a 30 foot table top drive home concussed as fuck. I hope he didn't crash and die

How's the r1 going by the way? Dropped it yet?

personally i have been hurt doing enduro more than i ever did in motorcross, worse i ever hurt myself at an mx track was 3rd degree sprains on both ankles from over shooting a 90ft table top

What the fuck is a postie? Do ausfags use scooters to deliver mail?

>How's the r1 going by the way?
Love it. I still wish I had the sound of an 09-14 but everything else about the bike is fantastic. We're heading into winter now and the warmth from the engine is really nice haha. Come Summer I'll be whinging about it blasting 100C+ air on me again though.

The low end power is brilliant, even on a model famous for having no low end power. Fantastic for around town, although I'm still getting the MC22 sorted for twisties and track riding.

>Dropped it yet?
Nope. It wouldn't matter too much either way with all the paint work being done.

>What the fuck is a postie?
Postman. I get paid to ride a motorcycle around and deliver mail.

>Do ausfags use scooters to deliver mail?
CT110s and NBC110s. CT110s are awesome, NBC110s not so much.

yes.

I'd say it has a lot to do with the level of riding people do. MX tracks probably encourage people to ride above their limits in order to clear the fuckheug jumps. Most trail riders take it easy and calmly through the trails. When getting to a good race pace I'd say the risk increases exponentially.

Get something with lower straps.

Ct110 or whatever the newest model of that is are posties

oh i did endurocross up until 2012, im

Here in burgerland the mailmen drive cars.

Holy shit what the hell is this thread. Have you fuckers really been in this many accidents? Beginner 250 rider here and this nigger is talking about brain hemorrhage and paralyzed friends

>beginner
That's why you haven't seen anything. Give it time and you will

that's what I'm getting at. You got hurt more than most people riding enduro because you were riding at a higher level.

>tfw radiators vent directly onto my legs and crotch
Fucking enduros m8. They're not even good in the winter either because they don't keep the wind off me.

If you're not willing to accept the fact you could be in a huge accident then don't ride, simple as that.

The margin for error on a motorcycle is slim, of course shit is going to pear shaped at some point, whether it's your own fault or someone else's.

its finally below 80 so I'm going for a ride

>had a dream my ninja 250 started dying
>so naturally I bought a 1299 panigale
>the electronics died and they replaced my bike free of charge
>my dog died

It's not really practical here to use cars. We use vans to deliver parcels and to some houses that the bikes can't reach for whatever reason.

It's pretty much part of riding, don't let it scare you off. The real nasty accidents aren't common and gear goes a long way. I probably would've died but I had a high quality helmet on.

And hey, I didn't die so I can keep riding.

>tfw won't use anything but Arai helmets now.

>Fucking enduros m8. They're not even good in the winter either because they don't keep the wind off me.
Yeah the R1 vents onto my legs and the heat from the cats radiates into the frame. I'm not a big guy so my legs rest just under the tank. Can be a bit much during parts of Summer, but I should be decat by then anyway which drops the temperature a ton.

This. You need to accept the risk to ride really.

RIP dream puppers

Your dog must be a Ninja 250 then.

Yeah, and it's not if, but when.
If you're not willing to break something you're probably not going to win. It's a pretty fucked sport.

>tfw the kittens who took over my barn all went missing now
They just found a better home, right?

My love of motorcycles has gifted me with a pretty severe frontal lobe injury personally, thats probably the worst injury i have had

a fox probably eated them, or a male cat found them and killed them.
sorry.

That's why I abandoned mx for enduro riding. Plus I can take my time to tackle obstacles instead of pinning it for jumps

That's unfortunate

Helmet? And which one, if you can remember?

>if you can remember
kek

I've been riding for 15 years, my most severe injury was a little road rash on my leg because i was riding in shorts like a retard, however I do know multiple people who are dead or permanently injured from motorcycle accidents. If you don't know and accept the risks you should have never bought a bike.

Hope so, friend.

I'm I was wearing an Arai RX-Q. I bought another the moment I was read to ride again. It had to use my own helmet for a bit at work. I was getting really anxious anytime I put the Nolan on, but full face helmets just aren't practical for the job in Summer.

I've been debating trying a Corsair V though, the current angle I'm looking out seems to give me tension headaches after an hour or so of riding now.