Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

kToS Patch notes are translated: pastebin.com/fu4Tx4S5

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610 - Rank 8 Update Preview
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=616 - Transcendence System
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=620 - Latest Patch notes

Previous thread: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
cute (Merigolds)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOYMPsIx6uI
2p.com/44270868_1/Chinese-Players-Can-Soon-Play-Kabe-Don-with-Others-in-Revelation-Online-by-cindyhio.htm
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=404&vp=7
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=622
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for lolipantsu stole all the TP earned from GvG, never join that's sluts guild expecting to be rewarded for your dedication

/Ohayou/ when?

Swordman are rising

I, uh, think I need some sleep.

Goodnight /tosg/

>have fun with friends questing and grinding
>TBL starts
>try to get my daily points for the invincikike clerical circlejerk known in some circles as PvP
>get upset
>don't want to play anymore

>dismounting cancels skill action
>morphing not resets cd
>still deals buggy damage
INTO TRASH IT GOES

What is the best r8 class and why is it Mergen?

I'm not sure, I'll either go down the archer or wizard tree. I really dont know what I'm doing but!!!! It looks fun and cute and lewd

meanwhile at Ohayou

>boy(male) versions of swimsuit costumes
>nobody in my guild will wear them
I'm sending in a support ticket!

Scouts are pretty lewd.

You're not giving them incentive to change into beach attire.

Why haven't you merged with yet? How long are you going to go on with a general mostly sustained by shitposting?

I'd rather quit.

That seems the lowest of the lowest.

I never even knew we had a general for that shit

Any video of Sapper 2 Rogue 1 past lvl 220?

>tos
>anime

stop

>How did TOS live up to the trailer? Did it miss anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=HOYMPsIx6uI

Scout it is!

Why is pied pier still not in the game? They have the fucking class done. Why do they think it needs to be rank 9 or 10 or some shit?

Also they missed the part where you do all that shit alone. They got the part with the pied piper being alone and some fag coming up and earth-quaking the monsters right though, most likely.

It sort of implies that the game is one big challenging party quest adventure through a mysterious world.

So, not at all.

pied piper is probably a hidden

Also arent the rank 9 and rank 10 classes only going to have 2 and 1 circle respectively?

How is it not? Just because Maggi is shit at it doesn't mean it's not anime style.

Nice game /tostards/

Maggi style is Maggi style, also, korean style. You can't even fit it into manhwa properly.

Accounting only defense, and a Wizards character.

Should I use Virtov or Grynas? Everybody says Virtov, but Grynas seems so much better.

Full Grynas and x2 Virtov atm, so I was thinking if I should complete Virtov or not.

>TOS live up to the trailer?

ToS never even lived. If they didn't literally copy their shit ass engine from their previous shit ass game to ToS and you could actually get decent fps with more than 3 people on the screen then maybe this game could have had a small chance of being slightly relevant and fun.

>Also arent the rank 9 and rank 10 classes only going to have 2 and 1 circle respectively?
Who knows. In tree of broken promises, it'll probably go up to 11 and 12 and then start with transcendent classes.

>didn't read the patch notes

There is literally nothing about that is not "anime"

Did anyone have trouble with this quest? I cant figure out what im supposed to interact with.

/tosg/ isn't dead. Everyone just goes to bed at the exact same time.

What are your planned builds for rank 8 anons? Did you futureproof your build? Are you thinking about making something new?

Currently i'm working on my hakkapelle non stop while completely ignoring my other two important characters. Thankfully most of my characters are pretty futureproof.

It's over, ToS is finished.
2p.com/44270868_1/Chinese-Players-Can-Soon-Play-Kabe-Don-with-Others-in-Revelation-Online-by-cindyhio.htm

You'd still have to hope my.com doesn't pull a Skyforge on it. That said, it is a fun game that, if anything, is just going to be competing with Blade and Soul

W A T
A
T

Oh right, here. I thought of you guys when I saw this

>doesn't pull a Skyforge on it.
pic

>Blade and Soul
That's still around?

Are 2h swords the best option for pve swordies? if not, what's a good build for a swordie?

>Mature interaction

Yeah, because Fencer3 and Dragoon2 got nerfed so much right?
Only Wiz3Linker3 got killed
Don't think your elememe is getting suddenly more powerfull again

top kek

So I'm probably being stupid and planning too far ahead, but should I go for a fletcher orientated build or something else? Im just joining Klaipeda after not playing for moooons on another server (and I didn't play a whole lot then either) so I dont really know what I'm doing

>he thinks a Serpentine mimor debuff duration nerf will make him competitive again agaist Dragoon2
>he thinks Fencer3 are killed

kek

fletchers are trash at r8 except for pvp I guess

nothing

personnel

I think that fletchers will still dominate flying bosses. Fletcher 3 Mergen 1, they're locked into bows anyway.

meme arrow is no joke

what class is that, quality of the pic is shit

give me cicada block and i'll play that

>a skill that lets girls kiss other girls

The best part is that it's the pinnacle of the Practical Learning tree

Post your face when this game has only been out 3 months but it feels like 2 years of shit-to-no updates.
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=404&vp=7

Sword1>Pelt1>Barb1>Rod3>Doppel1>Murmillo

Am I retarded?

Or is this viable.

It's Fencer, you can see the rapier and Sept Étoiles animation

why the fuck do you think everything in this game needs 2 grinds and a half to get?

>ET
>Transcendence
>have to grind the same dungeon literally hundreds of days straight to get everything
this is fine

And you forgot the
>need half a billion silver to max out your main class attributes

Doesn't look a killed class too me
I guess is just a salty wizard

How are the Veeky Forums guilds ? Are they some autistic unnbearable bullshit dramafest(like FFIXV general) or autistic bearable bullshit dramafest (like every guild ever)?
I just started (level 40 or so) and I miss some player interaction since I didn't unlock (or maybe I missed) any dungeon so far

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=622

So tree of wizards is dead, because all their classes sucks. And tree of swordsman is up!

Reminder that Dragoon2 is 100% balanced and completely healthy to the game.

just trade tokens for silver, like I never understood why people complain about this

Fencer never dies

stuttering, salt, ERP, and annoying e-celebs.

>tfw starting to think RO2 was better than this shit

the first dungeon is at level 50 in tenet garden, you'll be there soon enough

as for joining any guilds, I'd honestly just lurk the threads for a while and see if any groups interest you

just lurk for awhile and try to get some kind of an impression of the people that are in the guilds, that or just choose a guild with a name that you like and whisper or send the guild leader of that guild a friend request.

Guilds are mostly just chatrooms anyway.

>half a billion silver are 666 tokens

painfully accurate desu
I wish we didn't split up into so many guilds but it's too late for regrets now

that just means this game is pay2win
deal with it

RO2 was better than RO1

Thoughts on the server you guys play on?

The game doesn't introduce you to dungeons at all, they're simple towers here and there you can queue to if you're within their entry level. Some aren't even on maps for their respective level so they're easy to miss.
On the player interaction, 0 is required outside of earth tower and a possible grind party. You can say hi to the people you queue with but since theres no kick button they can't really kick you if you afk.

lol

How to fix the economy? No one ever buys anything but a couple pieces of equipment and hp potions.

Make the game not shit so people play and create supply/demand in the market.

nerf cafrisun
buff defensive stats so wearing gear for your level actual matters
make white and blue gear easier to get same for their materials

>nerf cafrisun
Completely unnecessary since Cafrisun is already a pretty garbage armor set sans one thing. The only way you could nerf it is if you removed the additional damage line entirely in which case you've made the set 100% worthless.

Instead of nerfing something, how about you just buff everything else? Most armor would be useless even if defense was better.

could also just make new cafrisun armor, I think theres a new 270 version of it anyway

t. never got to r7

t. retarded

good bait

REALLY good bait

doing things together as a guild is great! our hamster army is 2 hamsters strong now

>a fucking cleric
So basically you easy moded through the game then complain how armor is useless. Congrats.

t. assblasted swordie who can't win a pvp match

I bet you're one of those faggots who can't pass the r7x retard test and calls it OP

>lol armor is so useless i just full heal myself against everything we need armor buffs
kysmm

I'm not complaining armor is useless dipshit, i'm saying that armor should have a higher impact on the damage you take so you actually need to keep upgrading as you go.

>cleric
>easymode
stole my words

Armor is the difference between getting one shotted by blue spion archers and taking 1s from them.

This is literally "let them eat cake" tier mentality. Neck yourself retard.

Swordman got balanced yesterday
Fencer Epee now has 45s CD
Dragoon2 Serpentine +100% melee debuff duration was nerfed to 5s
Doppel and Murmillo got slight buffs so they aren't underwhelming compared to Fencer and Dragoon anymore

Still better than Wizards :^)

The only swordman killed was ShinobiMurmillo now with HopliteMurmillo and +280% Synchro Trust being a thing

why not hoplite shinobi murmillo?

>Level 50
Nice I'm not far then
That's what I'm looking for. Mods on Veeky Forums tend to ban me quite often these days and I need people to insult and bully banter with
>0 player interaction
That's a shame as I'm starting to enjoy it quite a lot.
Anyway thanks guys I'll lurk more.

what

Hop 2
Corsair 2
Shinobi
Murmillo

Some weapon swaps, but not that much. Interesting pvp build too.

Exactly my point you fucking retard, you only have to wear gear for certain specific mobs such as blue spion archers.
Once you reach lv 220, every single mob at that level and above should do the same damage as blue spion archers to keep you upgrading your gear. Same that it's unbalanced that you can take 1s by doing such upgrade.

With that every set of armor would have a market, get it now retard?

Is this game fun?

Is there a list of the new leather boots from the 330 patch?

Everyone who's still playing are simply staying for the sake of their guilds. If not for the guild, they would've moved on a long time ago.