Aesthetics only- which C63 looks the best?

Aesthetics only- which C63 looks the best?

2014 vs 2015 vs 2017

It's difficult to say, but I'm a sucker for automotive lines that make sense and terminate appropriately. 2014 for me

Likewise, it's a nicely proportioned car; the other two are a complete fucking mess.

To me 2014 just looks a bit dated since it looks almost identical to the 2008 C63. However it still looks sick as fuck and also that 6.3 L.

The 2015 I used to hate since it looked to luxurious and "dadish" however with the black rims I'm really changing my mind.

Personally the tiny taillights and the excessive curves ruins it for me.

you better start getting used to it, Mercedes isn't getting off that ride anytime soon

I still don't think Mercedes has quite hit the perfect C63 yet.

Take the dated 2015 C63 front, combined with a more updated/sporty 2014 C63 back and it would be perfect.

14', 17' is almost like a commodore/ss ripoff

>concept that'll never even come close to existing
That said I haven't liked MB in a while anyway.

You may be blind

They make these speed forms not for production but to be used as design inspiration for the next generation of models.

no u, GM ASS RIPOFF
Wide horizontal taillights are a GM trademark

>mfw people spend their hard earned money on this

more niggas here can help or nah

2015 looks like momma merc shat out a downie

The 2014 is my personal favorite. I still want one, but also want E63 wago. So many dank AMGs to choose from

W A G O N
A
G
O
N

pic related, 2015.

Saw a 15 yesterday, and I couldnt even tell if it was a CLA250 or a C63 before I got close

how? they look nothing alike. 2015 c63 has tiny tail lights and cla has big tail lights. 2015 c63 is very round and cla is way more linear.

if thats yours please fix the window trim its no longer factory

Hmm... Ill let you decide if 2014 has a chance with 2015

Has that real sports look going on.

Thats what I mean. I love the front of the 2015 but I wish they updated the back to look more sporty.

lmaowut

You know when we look back in time at car concepts from the 50s and laugh at how they thought it was futuristic like the glass bubble roof, in 50 years time we'll look back at that and laugh

>Lincoln is a GM product

Did you live under power lines as a child?

God the one on the right is so fucking beautiful

anymore niggas or fnahfcuk

Still way too similar for my taste... I dunno, I just like there being a much more diverse design language between different models than what is normally found today

Tbh Im actually thinking 2017.

It has the nice new front headlights that look sick af and a decent looking back.

The 2014 back is good but the front needs lots and lots of work. Refer to

2015 style has such a shitty looking rear end. Plus like the Lexus IS, it kinda lost the "Sport Sedan" lines on the side. 2017 looks better but I would need to see them more IRL to judge. 2015 looks decent from the front, but 2014 beats it overall.

I'm already laughing at it; this looks like a concept for a "futuristic" car that was made in the 50s.

Not really. Left is futuristic concepts from awhile ago that look like shit.

Right literally IS the future. IRL the car looks insane as well. Mercedes is the future.

I agree, the front is so hot but they fucked up the back

kek made me laugh

I own a Honda Accord coupe 9th gen. The fucking 2017 C-Class Coupes' rear looks like the fucking Accords.

Why doesn't Mercedes keep their iconic tail lights but change just a bit?

Saw a 14 c63 last summer. I could still feel that exhaust rumble a block away.

That was the joke mate